Puntland Regional Roads, Highways & Bridges Thread

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Dhismaha Buundo cusub

Dhismaha Buundo cusub​

Awesome post wallahi.

They are precasting their own bridge girders!!! This is a big milestone. I'm sure they can set up a similar operation else where now alhamdulilah.

Maybe we'll get to see some giant U-Troughs in the years to come? Exciting times indeed.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where are our civil engineers in Puntland? Surely this is unacceptable road standards. Where is the minister of public works, ma iska hurda, this dude needs to be hanged? The road base below the asphalt hasn't been prepared or treated and this will lead to the asphalt layer deteriorating very fast which means like Berbera bridge it will collapse within a few months due to not being prepared for load capacity or weather conditions, this is not fit to be called a quality built road and our stupid minister isn't creating road standards nor load or weather grade standards that must be met by all tender companies for PL roads. Wallahi it won't handle basic water test let alone load test of trucks nor any mathamatical estimations of quantity of trucks and their capacity multiplied over a time period. This won't last a month let alone years.

If I was Deni, sayfta wa bananka. Heads must roll for the department in charge of PL road standards

Marvel Cinematic Universe GIF by Leroy Patterson

Last edited:
Where are our civil engineers in Puntland? Surely this is unacceptable road standards. Where is the minister of public works, ma iska hurda, this dude needs to be hanged? The road base below the asphalt hasn't been prepared or treated and this will lead to the asphalt layer deteriorating very fast which means like Berbera bridge it will collapse within a few months due to not being prepared for load capacity or weather conditions, this is not fit to be called a quality built road and our stupid minister isn't creating road standards nor load or weather grade standards that must be met by all tender companies for PL roads. Wallahi it won't handle basic water test let alone load test of trucks nor any mathamatical estimations of quantity of trucks and their capacity multiplied over a time period. This won't last a month let alone years.

If I was Deni, sayfta wa bananka. Heads must roll for the department in charge of PL road standards

Marvel Cinematic Universe GIF by Leroy Patterson

I don't know what you're seeing but the base looks hard like it is as hard as nails.

The only thing I could seeing going wrong there is a bad mix. But we can't tell if it's good or bad.

Looks fine to me.

Trending

Latest posts