Puntland Sends Reinforcements to Galmudug to help fight AlShabab

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ciidamo Puntland oo gaaray deegaanada Galmudug ee dagaalku ka socdo
FB_IMG_1630138094738-720x437.jpg

POSTED BY: JIBRIL QOOBEY AUGUST 28, 2021

Wararka ka imaanaya Gobalka Mudug ayaa sheegaya in Ciidammo ka socda Puntland ay gaareen deegaano katirsan koonfurta Gobalkaas oo dhowaanahan ay ka dhacayeen dagaal u dhexeeya Ciidammada Galmudug oo garab ka helaya Ciidanka DFS iyo maleeshiyaadka kooxda Al-Shabaab.

Ciidammada oo isugu jira ciidanka sida gaarka ah u tababaran ee PSF Puntland iyo Daraawiishta, una hubeysan si weyn ayaa saacadihii lasoo dhaafay ka gudbay Koonfurta Gaalkacyo, iyagoo gaari doona deegaanada Camaara, Bacaadweyne iyo deegaano kale oo katirsan Galmudug.

Puntland iyo Galmudug ayaa bilo kahor ku heshiiyay inay iska kaashadaan la-dagaalanka Argagixisada, iyadoona Puntland ay balanqaaday inay Ciidammo u dirayso deegaanada Al-Shabaab heysato ee Galmudug, si ay uga caawiyaan Ciidanka Galmudug xoreynta dhulkaas.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge Puntland forces to teach Galmudug how to fight Shabab, they are clearly not fit for war in desert theaters and only know xafaad warfare. I urge puntland to karbash shabab like we did on our own without any SFG support in 2016, while these naflacaris even with SFG support iskama celin karan shabab. Wala riixay GM, waxaa laga gabsaday bacadwayn iyo camaara.

Good luck to Puntland Forces and please close the buffer zone outside Mudug, it should be beletwayne river the original puntland borders. South Mudug-Galgaduud are crown territories of Keenadid Sultanates, this is former Southern Majerteniya.

Last edited:
I urge Puntland forces to teach Galmudug how to fight Shabab, they are clearly not fit for war in desert theaters and only know xafaad warfare. I urge puntland to karbash shabab like we did on our own without any SFG support in 2016, while these naflacaris even with SFG support iskama celin karan shabab.

Good luck to Puntland Forces and please close the buffer zone outside Mudug, it should be beletwayne river the original puntland borders. South Mudug-Galgaduud are crown territories of Keenadid Sultanates, this is former Southern Majerteniya.
You are clearly mentally Disturbed, so I won't even waste my time on you, so Fadlan keep shitposting.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are clearly mentally Disturbed, so I won't even waste my time on you, so Fadlan keep shitposting.

Waryaa anigu ciidaan ayaan ku gala south-mudug all the way dhusomareeb conference we went with our ciidaan. Halka adigu aad ku faanaysid odayaal dhaqameed from south mudug coming to north mudug over nomadic battles. Can u bring 'ciidaan' to north mudug waryaa, no you can't but I enter as I will dhusomareeb and south mudug with my ciidaan, Sit down Mr Galmuran, when the war is happening your naflacari, go fight unarmed ppl that's all u can do.

I have the strongest ciidaan in Somalia, that's why shabab hides in mountains with me halka adigu half your land bay ka talisa and there is no mountains they're hiding, they control south mudug in broad daylight, xitaa isma qariyan becuz they don't fear galmudug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
South Mudug has been conquered by Shabab, we are Puntland forces and we are here to free the people of South Mudug, please take note of suuj-garmaal-garacad in 2016 when shabab sent 15% of it's soldiers to PL and how they were handled. When Shabab sees Puntland forces, they will surrender immediately. But if they see Galmudug forces they will not surrender, they will infact karbash you and conquer u because you have a weak 'ciidaan'.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
How do u have a standing force of 100k, that means $100 x 100,000 people a month. So that means you spend $10 million a month just on your 'soldier salaries', this isn't including vehicle maintainace, fuel, food nor including police.

Your right that dead deked of berbera wud need to generate $50 million a month in taxes which is then feasible you pay half of that on 'security'. Noone uses SL port, even in SL they are customers of Bosaso port.

giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Do u think the trade corridor of Hiraan to Bosaso with all those trade trucks daily is happening in Berbera? my friend, there is no trucks in Berbera, there is no trade activities, it's the same ships constantly for a few business people.

PL is creating a second trade corridor to match the Hiran to Bosaso trade corridor. This is the 'jewel' project of 'garacad' and it's gonna take it's fair share of Ethiopian trade. PL will have 'two trade corridors' the Somalia one which reaches deep into SL all the way to Hiiraan and we gonna take Ogaden trade corridor. Look at Berbera haday magaalo ganacsi tahay why does Qardho look more developed? it isn't a business city like Bosaso

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why are they investing millions on the port and establishing Free Economic Zone in Berbera if it's all "bargaining chip" as you say ???

Adeer you're just jealous say mashallah to the progress of Somaliland

Here's your mps crying about Somaliland dominating your state economy

Go to sleep adeer don't embarrass yourself :drakekidding:

Wow what a great economic policy, I am going to send trucks to Ethiopia with cheap chinese imports. War niyahow, iga tag we are not at the same economic level. I already have a large trade corridor and a second one, this isn't something 'new' to me like it is for you obviously. U simply try to copy Puntland who were truckers in the 70s in Africa and now big infrastructure players on the continent.

I want PL having a separate and high skilled economic base and bringing in academies to set up the puntite population to produce products that require technical skills. I w ant Puntland to have the 'skilled' market jobs of Somalia, while you are stuck trucking to Ethiopia

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why can't Hawiye/HG from Mogadishu fly to Galmudug to wipe out AlShabab?

Puntland should learn how to mind its own borders. We have our own issues to deal with. I am not impressed or pleased with this news.
The problem is only one HG sub-clan is fighting, others are watching. HG unity need heavy work. When Caydiid dead and HG is finished.

Regarding Troops I think its Transport unit for ammo and medicine not fighting units.

Last edited:
The problem is only one HG sub-clan is fighting, others are watching. HG unity need heavy work. When Caydiid dead and HG is finished.

Regarding Troops I think its Transport unit for ammo and medicine not fighting units.

We got Farmajoo underming us. He is giving Al Shabaab millions and has planted two buns within our forces Bixi and another one. Who give our secrets to Al Shabaab

Why can't Hawiye/HG from Mogadishu fly to Galmudug to wipe out AlShabab?

Puntland should learn how to mind its own borders. We have our own issues to deal with. I am not impressed or pleased with this news.

Sister al Shabaab and Farmajoo are the same. The buns want us to break to create bigger problems for you and me.

HG are good people and we will return the favour if Puntland helps us today. We have the same interest today. Let's forgive each other in what happened in the past.

If Puntland wins Galmudug wins and if Galmudug wins Puntland wins.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

It seems this info true, I was wrong earlier, PSF & PDF mudug branch moved to GM forces in south Mudug.

Sister al Shabaab and Farmajoo are the same. The buns want us to break to create bigger problems for you and me.

HG are good people and we will return the favour if Puntland helps us today. We have the same interest today. Let's forgive each other in what happened in the past.

If Puntland wins Galmudug wins and if Galmudug wins Puntland wins.

Majeerteen owe the Saleebaan/HG subclan help and loyalty as they supported SSDF in the past against the Siad Barre Regime. We have assisted them in the past and I assume this venture is an extension of this.
Sacad and MJ relations have warmed considerably over the past few years and we wish you all the best in crushing the demonic AlShaydan cult and its sugar daddy-Farmajo.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have the strongest ciidaan in Somalia, that's why shabab hides in mountains with me halka adigu half your land bay ka talisa and there is no mountains they're hiding, they control south mudug in broad daylight, xitaa isma qariyan becuz they don't fear galmudug

wallahi billahi I died laughing at this, the way you switch between somali and english lOOL
:damn: :dead: :deadmanny:

Majeerteen owe the Saleebaan/HG subclan help and loyalty as they supported SSDF in the past against the Siad Barre Regime. We have assisted them in the past and I assume this venture is an extension of this.
Sacad and MJ relations have warmed considerably over the past few years and we wish you all the best in crushing the demonic AlShaydan cult and its sugar daddy-Farmajo.

Reer Puntland are good people. May Allah bless them. Its those nasty buns that spread hate and create this fake narrtaive that Mjs and HG are enemies.

The world will welcome to see reer Puntland and Galmudug working togther and this is a huge blow for Al-shabab. Our unity will CRUSH them.

Reer Puntland are good people. May Allah bless them. Its those nasty buns that spread hate and create this fake narrtaive that Mjs and HG are enemies.

The world will welcome to see reer Puntland and Galmudug working togther and this is a huge blow for Al-shabab. Our unity will CRUSH them.

Not just Marehan, but all these clans who supports a Centralised Dictatorship.

Latest posts