Puntland sends doctors and nurses to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, we all need to contribute

Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia which includes Puntland or is Mogadishu the capital city of your tribe cause you talk like you own it as if Mogadishu ain’t the capital city for all Somalis it’s this mentality that’s kept somalia behind for the past 26 years, how can we function as a nation if the capital city is claimed by one tribe?
Adeer, leave the man and his city alone:faysalwtf:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia which includes Puntland or is Mogadishu the capital city of your tribe cause you talk like you own it as if Mogadishu ain’t the capital city for all Somalis it’s this mentality that’s kept somalia behind for the past 26 years, how can we function as a nation if the capital city is claimed by one tribe?
Nigga when did I say it was my tribe city?:faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga when did I say it was my tribe city?:faysalwtf:
I’m just saying you should of responded by saying Puntland has a duty to their capital city of Somalia Mogadishu instead of mentioning some foreign countries who are ajnabi along with Puntland which is part of Somalia

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Adeer, somalia exist on paper ee invest and concentrate on karkaar state of puntland
I’m from bari boowe not karkaar and no I vehemently reject your deposit it’s clear that xaasidnimo flows through your vains Allah says Muslims are one in his holy scripture the noble Quran who are you again?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I’m just saying you should of responded by saying Puntland has a duty to their capital city of Somalia Mogadishu instead of mentioning some foreign countries who are ajnabi along with Puntland which is part of Somalia
I was replaying to armadhilo.
39DCD2D4-281E-408E-9CFA-B27A6D7E9B11.jpeg

I did say thank you puntland, but that guy pissed me off.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

Puntland administration hold an urgent extraordinary cabinet meeting last night. They decided to mobilise their biggest asset: Puntland population to help the victims. They set up a ministerial commission spearheaded by the minister of finance, minister of ports and minister of health.

Doctors and nurses are sent first and later a plane carrying food and meds will follow.

Beacon of hope, always punching above its weight :salute:
I don't why people hating Adeer Gas but he always put his people first :qri8gs7:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're such a beg, Bismillah.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Are you telling me that this young woman from Gaalkayo is standing in the hot sun to collect money just for a PR photo-ops?

5-5.jpg

Nacalaa yaa zinji.

Waa sick. If a Gaal, were to be doing what this girl is doing, they'd praise them. But if it's a MJ, then it's 'faan'.........soo pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts