Puntland sends delegation to meet state minister of Ethiopia.

Add to that, the order to close .Et Consulates was intended only for Garowe office, and in the final minutes added on to the Hargeysa office to appear impartial.

HSM views SL as an ally, which would not deter him from desecrating the Constitution, if anything it would help his mission, which further advances SL's ultimate goal, whereas he sees PL his arch nemesis standing in his way. In which case, he is an ametuer with very little exposure to .So politics and its history.

I don't know what else HSM has to do, to show he is firmly on the side of the USC-SNM 1990s agreement. Should he eat a Puntite or Khaatumite baby on live tv? Will that do the trick?

Why on earth, would HSM have any good intentions? Has everybody forgotten who this man is? In 2016, he waged a war on Galkacyo and brought SNA trained Hawiye to attack Puntland.

In 2023, what was his response to SNM's attacks on LaasCaanood? He did nothing, but sit back and wait for SNM to win. And when Khaatumo defeated SNM, he refused to recognise Khaatumo, and they didn't even take part in the football competition. To add insult to injury, his evil administration, even wittheld funding from Khaatumo, hoping that the nascent state collapses.
He outwardly supports Somali midnimo and building the Somali state. Seemed like a reasonable, educated politician with a plan - I might've just bought what he was selling.

I don't know much about his 2016 invasion of Galkacyo.... I'll have to take a closer look at his previous presidency.
It seems he has a gripe with Puntland more than anything else at this point.

He outwardly supports Somali midnimo and building the Somali state. Seemed like a reasonable, educated politician with a plan - I might've just bought what he was selling.

I don't know much about his 2016 invasion of Galkacyo.... I'll have to take a closer look at his previous presidency.
It seems he has a gripe with Puntland more than anything else at this point.

You think he only has a gripe with Puntland?

ONLY Puntland?

You don't see who else he is sabotaging?

1712266092930.png

Again, here is the rogue Deputy Minister listing number of projects for PL being placed on hold. He is arguing PL refused to accept funds, but what he is not telling the public is that PL retracted the original agreement it signed in 2018 of which intent was to further advance Federalism, and retracted only after the FGS reneged on all subsequent agreements, starting under Farmaajo, who attempted to suffocate JL placing it under curfew incl. banning all inbound flights, when he had no authority to do so, and extending to the unilateral, wanton amendments of the Federal Constitution, ergo breaking the sole power-sharing social contract holding the nation together. And politicising development projects financed by the World Bank, IMF, African Bank of Development.

Mr Xaange is being dishonest, is being economical with the truth, and slicing and dicing the reality to confuse, conflate, and misdirect the weary general public.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts