Puntland sends delegation to meet state minister of Ethiopia.

I used to think this image was joke Puntland literally copies every single move from Somaliland lol.
20240403_162439.jpg

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
finance minister tripping

I always believed the FMs would go against HSM in battle against Ethiopia. Money to be made with Ethiopia. Plus with recent constitution change they all quiet and no congrats. don’t think they like new title of Hogamiye and power sharing.

This is becoming the go to action of any "president" who has been politically cornered or outplayed.

Deni would do better to get his house in order first.

If I correctly recall he send the mps that voted for the constitution.

Dam finance minister tripping

I always believed the FMs would go against HSM in battle against Ethiopia. Money to be made with Ethiopia. Plus with recent constitution change they all quiet don’t think they like new title of Hogamiye. These Ethiopians playing us

You can’t compare Puntland and other FMs. International news media picked up the news the minute Deni decided to cut ties with the bunker government. Dhabancad was with the new finance minister just to make sure he doesn’t mess this up.

This is just meaningless move if Ethiopia can do anything they would've already implemented the MOU with Somaliland and they know they can't implement any deals with federal member states because they will get sanctioned straight to poverty for violation of Sovereignity Puntland is just doing this to spite the fgs but it's going to backfire at them hard as the IC will also see them as spoilers.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
What can Ethiopia do for you, realistically speaking.
They are a gaajo country who are constantly on the brink of yet another civil war.
Somali politicians are like toddlers, every time there is a disagreement, they run off to their parents. They need to be forced into reeducation camps to instil proper ways of doing diplomacy.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Lmao what a sad sight. At this point give all of Somalia to Ethiopia. The leaders are already sucking up to the man in Addis. Puntland is free to do what it wants as long as it's not selling off land for some navy.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
You can’t compare Puntland and other FMs. International news media picked up the news the minute Deni decided to cut ties with the bunker government. Dhabancad was with the new finance minister just to make sure he doesn’t mess this up.
Ethiopia wants to divide and keep Somalia weak. Somalilnd and puntland lying to themselves Ethiopia is no partner its colonizer

finance minister tripping

I always believed the FMs would go against HSM in battle against Ethiopia. Money to be made with Ethiopia. Plus with recent constitution change they all quiet and no congrats. don’t think they like new title of Hogamiye and power sharing.
Ethiopia imposed federalism on to Somalia and designed it along clan lines to keep Somalia divided. Do u guys think that it is coincidence that every federal state borders Ethiopia and has a coastline?:kodaksmiley:Ethiopia is aware of and utilises institutionalised/politicised qabiil/qabyaalad within Somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Ethiopia imposed federalism on to Somalia and designed it along clan lines to keep Somalia divided. Do u guys think that it is coincidence that every federal state borders Ethiopia and has a coastline?:kodaksmiley:Ethiopia is aware of and utilises institutionalised/politicised qabiil/qabyaalad within Somalia.
Federal idea came by Digil and mirif in from 40s, so Ethiopia behind that too :mjcry: .

The Finance Minister is from Bookh in S Galbeed, and this is about the Tuur dibi custom connecting Garacad to S Galabeed. Of all the .So regions, PL/SSC-Khatumo share the longest border with .Et proper past S Galbeed territories, and Garacad is a critical infrastructure for all three .So territories.

Your native Cabudwaaq is planning to give Ethiopia a military base. Shouldn't that be your immediate concern? Do you see Puntland, giving up its land to Ethiopia? This is about TRADE.

Let me guess, you are a Kacaanist? Would you be so kind as to collect your uncle Farmaajo, who is in Garowe right now, pretending to be Pro Federalism?

Thanks

I saw an interview on AlJazeera about this too.
Niyadee isku dhisaan when they pretend that Puntland does not have major clout and potential.

Trending

Latest posts