Puntland sends delegation to meet state minister of Ethiopia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's my fault for even expecting you to try to have discourse about grammar, when all you're capable of, is producing the written equivalent of 'grunts' like a caveman or sucking up to Culusow. On the bright side, at least you've accepted your political station, which is either at the feet of Deni or at the feet of Culusow, or politically 'promiscuous' and spreadeagled between the two.

Again, you are far too emotional about politics hence my Taliban comment.

Everything is a personal attack you feel aggrieved by, everyone with a different opinion is an enemy, waxaagu waaba gang shit. You somehow imagined in your mind some random user with the name of Diini was some sort of secret Kacaanist agent with a nefarious plot against the dreaded Puntite Queen :icon lol:

I guess living in the bowels of a North London slum getting hounded by hordes of Jamaicans and Nigerians will do that to the best of us :icon lol:

I honestly think you're genuinely unhinged :icon lol:

Again, you are far too emotional about politics hence my Taliban comment.

Everything is a personal attack you feel aggrieved by, everyone with a different opinion is an enemy, waxaagu waaba gang shit. You somehow imagined in your mind some random user with the name of Diini was some sort of secret Kacaanist agent with a nefarious plot against the dreaded Puntite Queen :icon lol:

I guess living in the bowels of a North London slum getting hounded by hordes of Jamaicans and Nigerians will do that to the best of us :icon lol:

I honestly think you're genuinely unhinged :icon lol:

Why do you and your fellow Kacaanist constantly fixate on me and try to cook up stories about my personal life? Is this what happens when you have no political weight? You turn into Wendy Williams? You chatty patty, gossip KWEEN.

Anyway, I don't come on here to engage in trivial chatter with unsavoury characters like you. Go be a good 'bahal' and go fetch.

And consider this my last comment to you, the only reason I saw your diarrhoea earlier, is because the ignore function seems to be glitching.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why do you and your fellow Kacaanist constantly fixate on me and try to cook up stories about my personal life? Is this what happens when you have no political weight? You turn into Wendy Williams? You chatty patty, gossip KWEEN.

Anyway, I don't come on here to engage in trivial chatter with unsavoury characters like you. Go be a good 'bahal' and go fetch.

And consider this my last comment to you, the only reason I say your diarrhoea earlier, is because the ignore function seems to be glitching.

prozac10c.jpg

Please take advantage of the NHS and the kindness of the British taxpayer, you are truly deranged :icon lol:

It's now April 2024, and there are still people who think HSM cares an iota of a damn, about the Somaliland-Ethiopia deal. In fact, there will be another meeting very soon, between HSM, IOG, and Biixi soon, to strengthen the Urursi alliance (SNM + USC + their godfather IOG).

But, the fanboys, peons etc, will be distracted with talks about the constitution, photoshoots in fatigue, Puntland, anything, but what's really going on.

44 years ago a MJ man destroyed Somalia with help from Ethiopia by forming SSDF Deni is just following in the footsteps of dhiig yacab Abdullahi Yusuf. Somalia as a country may not exist.
1712183128510.png

1712182369694.png

Last edited:
44 years ago a MJ man destroyed Somalia with help from Ethiopia by forming SSDF Deni is just following in the footsteps of dhiig yacab Abdullahi Yusuf. Somalia as a country may not exist.
View attachment 323329
View attachment 323328
Mr Gare or Gaaljacel, don’t really care to know the difference, but you should spend your energy on how to convince your other hutu brothers to stop discriminating you and start marrying from you nasab dhimanyahow.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Abiye wants free port in somaliland and has MOU in place. If he takes that back of course business can be discussed. I don’t know why this is so hard to understand
First of all, you know meaning of abiye?.

Second we you care on others? Its something related to leelkase?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
True to an extent, but their clans didn’t engage in uncivilised petty conflicts for laandheere political points. Our level clannism has affected every level of society and has literally caused endless deadly conflicts, tell me of khaleeji clans that massacred and genocided each other. Their clan system was not divisive nor did it label people based on their tribal affiliation.
You dont know about history, but they had agreement and xiir, south Somalis doesnt work on it. Today they sign second day they attack you? its better to focus how south Somalis bring them to civilazion standard.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I gotta study the pretext of most of these MJ conflicts before I form an opinion. I heard RB was trying to build tuulos in leelkase territory and that was the pretext to fighting.
Its ok to HG to build in your land but not MJ?

Trending