Puntland Regional Roads, Highways & Bridges Thread

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Groundbreaking of the Garoowe - Garacad highway that is to be built.
7E10D4E7-97AB-494F-A305-6D0893BD7197.jpeg
DCA07A0C-A660-4D35-8AD7-54650239D0F7.jpeg
9DF4CD45-855F-423B-B402-186BAAD97020.jpeg

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This sort of crap is unacceptable. We know infrastructure can last 50 years under siyad govt, while this collapses in 1 rain season.

Can't we set the standard required on highways, residential, by-passes, drainage and demand each company must build according to the standard not let these companies decide for themselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cagaaran - Gaalkacyo new road being built, Bacaadweyn to be connected tooView attachment 275298View attachment 275299View attachment 275300

What's the point of building and wasting money if we need to repeat the same job in 1 year time, we are wasting money due to no quality standard inspectors. I bet u they do a 'shit job' becuz they want the govt to pay them later to fix it. I know these scammer mentality and it must be stamped out.

We must warn companies if the infrastructure they are building isn't high standard or has faults, that company has lost their future contracts from PL govt. That's the way u beat these 'scammers' and put their company on a black list, while the good companies keep being rewarded with contracts.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
351322160_178237935180495_6799581678154827745_n.jpg

I have a dream that 1 day in PL everyone is held to accountability, name/shame bad clans on statistics or jail quotas or corruption quotas, compete at workplace/school and expose clan results so others can improve.

I have a dream that construction companies are told if they deliver less then TTN company, they will be black listed. I have a dream that PL leaders are told anyone less then ahmed barre garowe mayor, Juxa, Deni will not be selected or elected. I have a dream Puntitequeen that one day Puntites judge each other like God will judge us thru our deeds/merits.

I have a dream the best school/hospitals/workplaces are awarded and everyone else to copy or beat that standard. I have a dream the best urban planned towns in A districts copy or beat, same with B district the best B district used as template for all, same for C towns

Martin Luther King Jr Mlk GIF by Identity

Justice is what everyone cries in PL, but justice is impossible without accountability. That's why god says he first measures us on merit-deeds and then justice, but in PL or Somalia we dont measure ourselves and cry we want justice.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wish we donated this paver to each town council. U won't need laborers to pave side-walk and it only cost 5k

351322160_178237935180495_6799581678154827745_n.jpg

I have a dream that 1 day in PL everyone is held to accountability, name/shame bad clans on statistics or jail quotas or corruption quotas, compete at workplace/school and expose clan results so others can improve.

I have a dream that construction companies are told if they deliver less then TTN company, they will be black listed. I have a dream that PL leaders are told anyone less then ahmed barre garowe mayor, Juxa, Deni will not be selected or elected. I have a dream Puntitequeen that one day Puntites judge each other like God will judge us thru our deeds/merits.

I have a dream the best school/hospitals/workplaces are awarded and everyone else to copy or beat that standard. I have a dream the best urban planned towns in A districts copy or beat, same with B district the best B district used as template for all, same for C towns

Martin Luther King Jr Mlk GIF by Identity

Justice is what everyone cries in PL, but justice is impossible without accountability. That's why god says he first measures us on merit-deeds and then justice, but in PL or Somalia we dont measure ourselves and cry we want justice.

Run for President!

What's the point of building and wasting money if we need to repeat the same job in 1 year time, we are wasting money due to no quality standard inspectors. I bet u they do a 'shit job' becuz they want the govt to pay them later to fix it. I know these scammer mentality and it must be stamped out.

We must warn companies if the infrastructure they are building isn't high standard or has faults, that company has lost their future contracts from PL govt. That's the way u beat these 'scammers' and put their company on a black list, while the good companies keep being rewarded with contracts.

Not sure what get does in the way of QA here.

In my home state the local transport department makes all quarries register their pavement materials to be accredited. Anything not accredited cannot be used to build important pavement layers. They will all get classed as Class 1 or Class 2 crushed rock. All these materials get tested at a regular frequency and results get submitted re-classification on a regular basis.

During construction the contractor has to also provide test results for each pavement layer constructed. The local transport authority will also send out a surveilance officer to play policeman.

These are some measures that are used to ensure the works are serviceable.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not sure what get does in the way of QA here.

In my home state the local transport department makes all quarries register their pavement materials to be accredited. Anything not accredited cannot be used to build important pavement layers. They will all get classed as Class 1 or Class 2 crushed rock. All these materials get tested at a regular frequency and results get submitted re-classification on a regular basis.

During construction the contractor has to also provide test results for each pavement layer constructed. The local transport authority will also send out a surveilance officer to play policeman.

These are some measures that are used to ensure the works are serviceable.

We lack true urban standards. All we have is A-B-C designations to town. We don't set the required city standards for residential buildings, commercial, markets, school, hospitals, govt, public spaces like parks, let alone infrastructure standards(energy, water, sewage, drainage, roads). U will see a home, school n police station all look the same. U will see poor plumbing in new construction, road standards/materials aren't even graded or inspected.

It's a shit fest truly

We need a new age in PL where everything has to follow standards so we can put an end this 91 age

War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What's happening here with galkacyo 'yamayska bridge'. What is the 'scale' of this bridge project and is for pedesterian or vehicle load capacity?

Buundada dulmarta Togga Yameyska iskuna xirta Garoonka diyaaradaha Gaalkacyo iyo Isbitaalka GMC ayaa haatan dhismaheedu wajigii ugudambeyey ee Gabo-gabada

Dowlada Hoose ee Degmada oo dhismaha buundadan gacanta ku haysa ayaa waxaa saaka kormeer ku tagay Gudoomiyaha Degmada iyadoo ay shaqada buundadu socoto dhismaha wadadan oo caqabad ahayd marintaankeeda ayaa laga hirgalinayaa buundo dulmarta togga yameyska biyaha taasoo muhiim u noqon doonta bulshada degmada iyadoo isku xirta xaafado kala duwan

363440361_628772772719210_4888413771309519522_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waxaa si Dar-dar leh u socoda Shaqada laga wado Barxada Cusub Ee Magaalada iyadoo aan filayno goordhow inuu soo idlaado Gabi ahaanba Dhismaheedu

Mashruucan ayaa waxaa ku xiga kuwo kale oo ka qayb noqon doona Horumarinta Bulshada reer Gaalkacyo

Trending

Latest posts