Puntland Region calls for prayer for rain (3x in a row)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
ezgif30.gif

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Because what?
:mjpls:
giphy.gif

How many years have people been praying for Somalia to get better? How many droughts have there been? How many people have died from starvation and disease in Somalia? Keep praying...maybe in 30 years things will sort themselves out and you can claim it was all god but ignore his hand on all the negative.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Manzana

You pray for rain for 99 days and on the 100th it comes. Is that because of your prayer or because of natural world processes?

I'm not the one who started this thread, y'all were making fun of each other for praying for rain. The moron I replied to called me a fag, how about you call him out.
The prayer for the rainy season took place less than a week ago, and the rainy season has already begun. Why are you making it seem like people have been praying for rain for ages?

Anyways, stop mocking people for their beliefs. You keep complaining about others calling you names but at the same time you go around and disrespect those of us who believe in God. If you choose to be an atheist, that's your prerogative, but don't disrespect those of us who do believe in Allah.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
The prayer for the rainy season took place less than a week ago, and the rainy season has already begun. Why are you making it seem like people have been praying for rain for ages?

Anyways, stop mocking people for their beliefs. You keep complaining about others calling you names but at the same time you go around and disrespect those of us who believe in God. If you choose to be an atheist, that's your prerogative, but don't disrespect those of us who do believe in Allah.
You could've looked at weather forecasts to see if rain was coming or not. I'm allowed to partake in whatever thread that is posted on this forum. I can also criticize whatever I please. I'm not the one who started a thread trying to mock the other group for rain prayers...

Manzana

You could've looked at weather forecasts to see if rain was coming or not. I'm allowed to partake in whatever thread that is posted on this forum. I can also criticize whatever I please. I'm not the one who started a thread trying to mock the other group for rain prayers...

Khashinyahow hypocrite baa tahay ee iga aamus :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending