Puntland Raises The White Flag!

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
look at these idiots. It doesn't matter who loses lands because all of the lands in Somalia belong to Somali gov and its people. I will continue to fight against this low IQ behavior that is holding us back.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
look at these idiots. It doesn't matter who loses lands because all of the lands in Somalia belong to Somali gov and its people. I will continue to fight against this low IQ behavior that is holding us back.

You do know, that the government, that you hold in high regard, is the most corrupt and the lowest of the low?

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
You do know, that the government, that you hold in high regard, is the most corrupt and the lowest of the low?
It is not perfect but its improving despite all the opposition. Most corrupt and lowest of the low? I don't think so, Khere and Farmajo are bringing back integrity and respectability to our country. Take off your Qabilist glasses and you will see clearly.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Armadillo walaal with all due respect, do you honestly believe you can face off HG United in their quest of securing Northern Mudug, walahi I swear on my life that Northern Mudug will be Galmudugs it's a matter of time.

The reason Northern Mudug isn't in the HG agenda now is simply because we are too busy with our inner HG beefs like the Isaaqs had in 90s, this is the very reason HGs are having Hobyo Shir to unite our clan for a common enemy that is Puntland, this mx iyo Farmaajo beef phase we have is only temporary.

And trust me in when I say this, that HG are monstrously 100X worse then these weakling Isaaqs, as i'm very afraid knowing the greed HGs have that once they invade Puntland that they might end up in Bosaso.

This case your displaying is the very famous display cowards have, "Abo take care of the little brother for me while I face the bigger brother"
Mighty Cadiid with alitahaad didnt do nothing, what new you can bring to us lool.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It is not perfect but its improving despite all the opposition. Most corrupt and lowest of the low? I don't think so, Khere and Farmajo are bringing back integrity and respectability to our country. Take off your Qabilist glasses and you will see clearly.
Thanks to them they destroy Galnus state, great achievement to those central lovers.

Trending