Puntland: Qandala Govt. Employee stole $52,000- ARRESTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be the biggest arrest in Puntland pertaining corruption. This case should be monitored closely;

Wasiirka Maaliyadda dowladda Puntland, Xassan Shire Cabdi, ayaa maanta shaaciyay in markii u horraysay maxkamad lagu soo oogay, shaqaale ka tirsan wasaaraddiisa oo musuq maasuq ku eedaysan.

Qoraal uu soo dhigay bartiisa Facebook, ayuu ku sheegay in la qabtay ,dabadeedna dacwad maxkmadeed lagu oogay, shaqaaale ka tirsanaa wasaaradda Maaliyadda oo lacago dhunsaday.

Sida wasiirku sheegay, shaqaalaha dacwadda lagu oogay waxaa kamid ah; madaxii cabshuuraha wasaaradda Maaliyadda ee degmada Qandala oo ku eedaysan in uu dhunsaday lacag dhan $52,000 oo Dollar.

Dacwad lamid ah waxaa isna lagu oogay, madaxii canshuuraha berriga ee degmada Carmo oo ku eedaysan, in uu samaystay dukumintiyo been-abaara, si uu lacago ugu qaato.

Shaqaala dacwadda laga gudbiyay oo aan magacyadooda la xusin, ayaa sida wasiirku sheegay maxkamadu xannibtay hantidoodii shakhsiga ahayd, waxaana dacwadda lagu oogay hor taalla maxkamadda oo go’aan ka gaari doonta.

PUNTLAND POST

Cabdiraxmaan Ciise Cumar

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalis are geniuses at corruption.

Deni needs to fix this instead of asking
Diaspora to pay taxes.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
lol i litterally see the guy who got arrested everyday in the prison hes locking in. he got caught with forged tax papers. he was taxing people with his own book instead of government books.

lol i litterally see the guy who got arrested everyday in the prison hes locking in. he got caught with forged tax papers. he was taxing people with his own book instead of government books.
hopefully we jail more of these scums imagine paying taxes just so these odays loot them smh more of this. people in puntland give their hard earned money as tax the government cant let corrupt people misuse them.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
hopefully we jail more of these scums imagine paying taxes just so these odays loot them smh more of this. people in puntland give their hard earned money as tax the government cant let corrupt people misuse them.
lol hes not an odaay hes 27 years old.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah protect us from the tribes of yajuuj iyo majuuj currently known as hawiye iyo cali saleeban amiin nacaalad ba ku taalo waa dhad qawaan like cali beysteen weeye wuxu they only understand their sling and arrows iyo machete dhagax iyo balaayo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
May Allah protect us from the tribes of yajuuj iyo majuuj currently known as hawiye iyo cali saleeban amiin nacaalad ba ku taalo waa dhad qawaan like cali beysteen weeye wuxu they only understand their sling and arrows iyo machete dhagax iyo balaayo
Go back to making threads about your latest tranny crush.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Go back to making threads about your latest tranny crush.

I will make a thread about your prostitute mother if so wish hooyada iyo tii ku xaartey ba waas why dont you go arrest them rapist in galkacyo who are free to roam the streets after murdering and disfiguring the body of a baby girl caasho.

I hear those rapists are free in bacaadwyne cause their elders support the murderers guuun guuun dhashay

You mad about my thread about garaacad will soon murursade will claim garacaad like habar gidir claim galkacyo kkk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts