Puntland Proper Security Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Their actually training for what is real and what their combating and not just jumping up and fuckin down on some rope. PL needs to focus highly on quality of it's soldiers because that will be the key difference when it's fuckin on. If those guys also have a good brain behind them, it's gonna hurt for the enemy.

1 PL soldier picking down 10 enemies while the enemy is wasting so much resources and bringing none or a few down(which they deal with immediately thru a medic unit) to keep the numbers down on it's end so it can be fighting till the enemy is removed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL soldiers lack moral behavior , they are hotheaded people who bully people, speaking by experience.

PL has high moral standards, their not interested in starting a war but only defence. War is last option for them, they prefer diplomacy and making u smile while getting what they want. It's far more less threatening when your happy and we still got what we wanted. PL honors it's domestic agreements, it signed one with bosaso and the alitihaad wing of the brotherhood who went political and they accepted to remove itself from politics and till this day stands 30 years later as they do not try to venture into politics or the deal is broken in return they were given the business lifeline and they FUCKIN STAY THERE.

But it's majerten religious nutters vs majerten secular nutters but their still majerten lol. They sign deals and keep em between themselves and they removed the non locals with them at the time and told locals to stay and venture into port activity, telecoms, banks, universities, etc. They also honor galkayo agreement since 93.

It's these hawiyes who break shit and cant hold an agreement for a day, let's be real about it. PL doesn't want nothing but fairness or else galkayo agreement wouldn't of lasted all this decades, we want something that lasts LONG TIME not breaks down after a few years because we injected our interests, gains, and agendas.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When it comes to peace and security, I am sorry Puntland get's it act on. It's serious matter to them bro and they don't like to play politics there or interests and agendas. Security is in all our interests and we need genuine people with genuine outcomes. It's not about me or you winning now but all of us winning cause we all need to be safe don't we?

But once it comes to politics that's a different story and it's every man for himself and his tribe and their priorities but the MOG guys are touching around areas that breaks down security and Puntland won't ever touch around those areas, HELL NO. What do we gain by that? Tell me? just a never-ending vicious cycle.

I actually think that the bosaso port deal and angry bosaso folks was wrong by Puntland, the brotherhood must be consulted and their interests not jeopardised and they should be given the reigns over the lifelines regardless of the new management in port(who can be poisoned by dubai to remove them with one call).

I reiterate, we must not break the brotherhood pact to stay in business from our end because if we do, their going political again for revenge and we have no-one to blame but ourselves, they will seek allies in mogadishu brotherhood active parties and begin the process to switch PL to a brotherhood safe territory.

PL has high moral standards, their not interested in starting a war but only defence. War is last option for them, they prefer diplomacy and making u smile while getting what they want. It's far more less threatening when your happy and we still got what we wanted. PL honors it's domestic agreements, it signed one with bosaso and the alitihaad wing of the brotherhood who went political and they accepted to remove itself from politics and till this day stands 30 years later as they do not try to venture into politics or the deal is broken in return they were given the business lifeline and they FUCKIN STAY THERE.

But it's majerten religious nutters vs majerten secular nutters but their still majerten lol. They sign deals and keep em between themselves and they removed the non locals with them at the time and told locals to stay and venture into port activity, telecoms, banks, universities, etc. They also honor galkayo agreement since 93.

It's these hawiyes who break shit and cant hold an agreement for a day, let's be real about it. PL doesn't want nothing but fairness or else galkayo agreement wouldn't of lasted all this decades, we want something that lasts LONG TIME not breaks down after a few years because we injected our interests, gains, and agendas.

Hawiye are destroyers of peace and stability, the sole reason why the country can’t move forward.

When it comes to peace and security, I am sorry Puntland get's it act on. It's serious matter to them bro and they don't like to play politics there or interests and agendas. Security is in all our interests and we need genuine people with genuine outcomes. It's not about me or you winning now but all of us winning cause we all need to be safe don't we?

But once it comes to politics that's a different story and it's every man for himself and his tribe and their priorities but the MOG guys are touching around areas that breaks down security and Puntland won't ever touch around those areas, HELL NO. What do we gain by that? Tell me? just a never-ending vicious cycle.

I actually think that the bosaso port deal and angry bosaso folks was wrong by Puntland, the brotherhood must be consulted and their interests not jeopardised and they should be given the reigns over the lifelines regardless of the new management in port(who can be poisoned by dubai to remove them with one call).

I reiterate, we must not break the brotherhood pact to stay in business from our end because if we do, their going political again for revenge and we have no-one to blame but ourselves, they will seek allies in mogadishu brotherhood active parties and begin the process to switch PL to a brotherhood safe territory.

I don’t see the issue with the port deal.

Expanding the port and making it more efficient is good.

Since many PL use Berebra it means they’ve got leverage over us in negotiations.

We simply don’t have the creditworthiness nor the funds to expand the port, nor the expertise.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hawiye are destroyers of peace and stability, the sole reason why the country can’t move forward.

I don’t see the issue with the port deal.

Expanding the port and making it more efficient is good.

Since many PL use Berebra it means they’ve got leverage over us in negotiations.

We simply don’t have the creditworthiness nor the funds to expand the port, nor the expertise.

It will be interesting how the gulf alliance deals with the brotherhood who are solely business focused in their territories or allies and if their is relationship problems. I can't see them being overly concerned as long as they stay out of politics.

If Dubai is coming to run our port, how they view a large customer clientele being all brotherhood in one way or another will be interesting. I think PL should remove them from though from any area that can be used politically like universities and tell them to stick in the goods and services areas only. May need renegiotation the pact.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
PL soldiers lack moral behavior , they are hotheaded people who bully people, speaking by experience.
That's just not true cause i know from experience and worked with PL troops and miltary courts for many years, diciplinary actions and jail is the norm for undisciplined troops.

You probably met clan militias and not state troops?

That's just not true cause i know from experience and worked with PL troops and miltary courts for many years, diciplinary actions and jail is the norm for undisciplined troops.

You probably met clan militias and not state troops?

Nope this is what locals tell too

Status
Not open for further replies.