Puntland President Threaten Secession Constitutional Clause

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland iyo Maraykanka oo kula fogaaday Shirka Muqdisho
deni-iyo-yamamoto-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: JIBRIL QOOBEY SEPTEMBER 14, 2020

Dowlada Fadaraalka iyo Dowladaha xubnaha ka ah marka laga reebo Puntland waxaa laga saxiixay warqad.
Warqadan waxaa ka saxiixay Madaxda Somalida Dowlada Maraykanka.

Warqada,ayaa oranaysa hadii doorashada aad ku heshiin waydaan Maraykanka,ayaa qaadanaya go’aanka oo samaynaya hanaan doorasho.

Puntland si cad ayay udiiday Warqadaas iyo soo jeedinta Maraykanka waxayna usheegtay hadii Shirkan fashilmo in ay aayaheeda ka tashanayso oo qaadanayso go’aan Dastuuriya.

Sida muuqata rajada Shirka Xamar waa hoosaysaa,waxayna ubadan tahay ugu badnaan 5-beri kadib in natiijo la’aan lagu soo kala dareero.
Jibril Qoobey.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope the mogadishu election talk collapses similar to 97 cairo conference where PL was declared as a regional government outside the control of Somalia. I hope we exercise a full secession using Farmajo as the reason. Farmajo is one person, he cannot go against the PL authority which is a governent and institution for 1/3 of Somalia. Farmajo has played his cards wrong, how can one man be more important then Puntland as a whole. This is going to backfire on his ass, he will be told adaa fuduud iskaga tag meesha before PL declares secession.

Thats not what the article says. It just says we will follow the dastuur, this has many interpretation most unlikely of which is 'isaaqising'. We have enough power to rule the 7.

I hope the mogadishu election talk collapses similar to 97 cairo conference where PL was declared as a regional government outside the control of Somalia. I hope we exercise a full secession using Farmajo as the reason. Farmajo is one person, he cannot go against the PL authority which is a governent and institution for 1/3 of Somalia. Farmajo has played his cards wrong, how can one man be more important then Puntland as a whole. This is going to backfire on his ass, he will be told adaa fuduud iskaga tag meesha before PL declares secession.

Why on earth would you hope talks fail. I hope they come to a reasonable system which further democratizes somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He wants failure because that's what somalidiids do. They want disgrace for somalis and burbur.

I don't want burbur what I want is for the talks to collapse and lead to PL declaring secession as per it's constitutional article. Then we don't have to waste time waiting for mogadishu and begin bi-lateral diplomacy with the world, we will engage dubai and oman to open up the doors for us with the international community and re-sume the majerteniya sultanates and let the world know Somalia has collapsed due to south-central somalis who are not getting their act together.

Som

VIP
I don't want burbur what I want is for the talks to collapse and lead to PL declaring secession as per it's constitutional article. Then we don't have to waste time waiting for mogadishu and begin bi-lateral diplomacy with the world, we will engage dubai and oman to open up the doors for us with the international community and re-sume the majerteniya sultanates and let the world know Somalia has collapsed due to south-central somalis who are not getting their act together.
Dude nothing in the constitution allows for secession. Puntland has less chances than somaliland to get recognition