Puntland preparing for war in Galkacyo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Seems like Farmajo sending troops here, like Gedo he will cause more tension

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Does this mean Puntland will abandon their Langaab brothers the warsangeli and ceed East Sanaag to Jeegan to focus on the HG horde in South Galkacyo/Mudug ?

Does this mean Puntland will abandon their Langaab brothers the warsangeli and ceed East Sanaag to Jeegan to focus on the HG horde in South Galkacyo/Mudug ?

Lets hope so, Galmudug are much easier than Somaliland and plus they are having inner beef going on, the MJs should strike now and capture all of Galkacyo while HGs are distracted.

#PIM4LIFE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What a dirty degenerate people, did Allah curse us to test our strength and intelligence at all times? Is this a blessing or a curse?

TekNiKo

VIP
What a dirty degenerate people, did Allah curse us to test our strength and intelligence at all times? Is this a blessing or a curse?
In Somalia you have a war in Galkacyo every four years, last one was 2016 so we are due for a new one:stevej:

In Somalia you have a war in Galkacyo every four years, last one was 2016 so we are due for a new one:stevej:
I want them to try North Mudug. They have been attacking North Mudug with no success only to get slaughtered and defeated in battle. Them cumar maxamud niggas don't play. There warriors who know how to give invaders an ass whipping.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Great excuse for farmaajo to capture north mudug but he's focus should be on jubaland the weaker ink of the two before moving on to north mudug

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
One by one the domino will fall and sna will regain supreme from saylac to ras kamboni :kanyeshrug:

TekNiKo

VIP
I want them to try North Mudug. They have been attacking North Mudug with no success only to get slaughtered and defeated in battle. Them cumar maxamud niggas don't play. There warriors who know how to give invaders an ass whipping.
Ask your elders about Nus Qiyaamo 92. Leelkase and Marehan had to rescue you lot from the Horde. Darood wall still stands strong (Darbiga Darood waa taaganyahay)

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Bring the cheetahs to Galkayo its season for Mudug wars and our boys are always ready. Towfiq war a preview of what's coming. Last war NISA embarrassed them selves being beat by regular PL forces:ftw9nwa:

After the war our specialized forces the PSF were doing nightly raids in baraxlay at will NISA didn't dare refuse them and asked for PSF to free GM lands under alshabab

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Beside Cheetah and Danab forces what other forces do FGS have?

If they don't send natives troops who knows the terrain and the manpower and hardware facing it won't be a good fight:(

Bohol

VIP
It is similar to the annual istunka Afgooye. Galkacyo wars happen yearly, it is a tradition.

istunka%2Bsawir.jpg

Trending

Latest posts