Puntland politics is the most vicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I know bayla-qardho-iskushuban are districts prior to puntland and its fully osman mahmud. Just because u have one village doesn't mean much @Reer-Bari

Bosaso they own big part of also and is easily the 3rd clan after dashishe-ali saleban. Then these niggas are up there sharing land with siwaqroon caluula even tho they are not the majority of the district but have a good representation. Bari is fully osman maxamud.

All the places your cali saleban ass is naming are tuulos, they are not official districts of 91.

guys this picture i attached will prove that @DR OSMAN is a liar he just contradicted himself. he just said iskushuban is a fully osman mohamoud city. i only deal with facts buddy. thruthness prevails and falshood always persishes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-30 Qardho The Realm of the King.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-30 Qardho The Realm of the King.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 97

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
guys this picture i attached will prove that @DR OSMAN is a liar he just contradicted himself. he just said iskushuban is a fully osman mohamoud city. i only deal with facts buddy. thruthness prevails and falshood always persishes

Nah bro, I asked my dad he said you have some villages but your not majority of the district. Sheikhaal has villages in jariban district doesn't mean they own the district.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@DR OSMAN is from nugaal and I recall that conversation it was you who said isku shuuban was shared and he was responding to your comment

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN is from nugaal and I recall that conversation it was you who said isku shuuban was shared and he was responding to your comment

Waa nacas ninku. I have a few tuulos around nugaal and settle the actual town in garowe, does that mean I own garowe district? waa doqon. He doesn't understand u can't make a tuulo into a district. A district requires a 'sizeable town' and then a number of villages surrounding it.

Reer-Bari

we will have this conversation face to face when your in bosaso in sha allah and i will make you apoligize and camera. thats a promise

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Waa nacas ninku. I have a few tuulos around nugaal and settle the actual town in garowe, does that mean I own garowe district? waa doqon. He doesn't understand u can't make a tuulo into a district. A district requires a 'sizeable town' and then a number of villages surrounding it.
I told you reasoning with him is like drawing water from a mirage.

Reer-Bari

i never claimed we own it i just said in barri we are the majority. osman mohamud is not the same size as cali saleebaan. are you not getting that through your thick skull. explain why historical osman mohamud towns like murcanyo, iskushuban and bosaso got tooken over by cali saleebaan. they dont own nothing i never claimed that i claimed that we simply live alongside you guys and than yall start dissing and slandering a whole tribe. and xariiro was osman moahmud and now its 100% cali saleeban ismail ali sub clan and osman mohamud sold their land and left. all the small town are being swallowed by the much bigger cali saleebaan. facts are facts. dont hate me for it. politicaly yall more superior. i give you that.

Reer-Bari

cali saleebaan never is compared to osman mohamamoud we compare us too mohamoud saleeban as a whole.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i never claimed we own it i just said in barri we are the majority. osman mohamud is not the same size as cali saleebaan. are you not getting that through your thick skull. explain why historical osman mohamud towns like murcanyo, iskushuban and bosaso got tooken over by cali saleebaan. they dont own nothing i never claimed that i claimed that we simply live alongside you guys and than yall start dissing and slandering a whole tribe. and xariiro was osman moahmud and now its 100% cali saleeban ismail ali sub clan and osman mohamud sold their land and left. all the small town are being swallowed by the much bigger cali saleebaan. facts are facts. dont hate me for it. politicaly yall more superior. i give you that.
I disagree politically cismaan maxamud are inferior to cali saleeban and everything in general cali saleeban are the leaders of cismaan maxamud boowe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
cali saleebaan never is compared to osman mohamamoud we compare us too mohamoud saleeban as a whole.

Lineage wise yes maxamud saleban and ali saleban is at the same level. Not population wise though if that's what your entailing. Your not even the size of osman maxamud or even issa maxamud. Sade is at the level of kab iyo lax does that automatically translate to kab iyo lax being the same population as sade?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
reasoning with what. i am the most reasonable person here. give me facts. your basicly saying what im seeing and living is a lie.
Please calm down and regain your composure adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan ee shaidanka iska naar and if you are standing up take a seat.

Reer-Bari

I disagree politically cismaan maxamud are inferior to cali saleeban and everything in general cali saleeban are the leaders of cismaan maxamud boowe
your using sarcasm to delftect the fact you have no idea of the make up of barri. you cant beat me with lies. i told you a hundred times ask your osman moahmoud elders ffrom back home not the ones in america or canada

Reer-Bari

Lineage wise yes maxamud saleban and ali saleban is at the same level. Not population wise though if that's what your entailing. Your not even the size of osman maxamud or even issa maxamud. Sade is at the level of kab iyo lax does that automatically translate to kab iyo lax being the same population as sade?
bro dont make me screenshot another of your previous post where you said cali saleebaan is most likely bigger than osman mohamud. your forgetting we have a huge population in mogadishu and kismayo and oman and dubai and yemen

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
your using sarcasm to delftect the fact you have no idea of the make up of barri. you cant beat me with lies. i told you a hundred times ask your osman moahmoud elders ffrom back home not the ones in america or canada
I have been back home i have already told you this boowe :comeon:

Most of bari and karkaar belongs to cali saleeban now whats the problem?

Reer-Bari

I have been back home i have already told you this boowe :comeon:

Most of bari and karkaar belongs to cali saleeban now whats the problem?
sarcasm is a sign of insecurity or a personality trait used when losing an argument or debate. bari is majority cali saleebaan. thats why we are always elected governor. but your forgetting im only comapring it too osman mohamud. your forgetting the other tribes that live there. barri is 1. cali saleebaan. 2, deeshishe. 3. warsangeli. 4. osman mohamud

Status
Not open for further replies.