Puntland politics is the most vicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:francis: Because i know what would happened once you saw this thread.
I have given up i accept my subordinate position when it comes to my uncle cali saleeban i rather save my testicular fortitude for shisheye, now days if @Reer-Bari says qardho, bosaso, murcanyo, isku shuuban, xaafuun, bargaal, dharoor belongs to cali saleeban i would agree with him then he disappears

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Yall need to cut this bullshit attacking each other in every thread.

@Reer-Bari @DR OSMAN @Cognitivedissonance

This is aborigine culture, allien to the puntite nation.
i agree. walahi these guys make me resort to petty come backs. they keep mentioning either me or dissing my trbe. notice im always defending not offending. but the difference between us is i only use facts even in my petty jokes it contains facts

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i agree. walahi these guys make me resort to petty come backs. they keep mentioning either me or dissing my trbe. notice im always defending not offending. but the difference between us is i only use facts even in my petty jokes it contains facts
You said your mother is cismaan maxamud, does she know you despise her tribe:susp:

Reer-Bari

I have given up i accept my subordinate position when it comes to my uncle cali saleeban i rather save my testicular fortitude for shisheye, now days if @Reer-Bari says qardho, bosaso, murcanyo, isku shuuban, xaafuun, bargaal, dharoor belongs to cali saleeban i would agree with him then he disappears
sarcasm wont change the fact that you live in la la world and you prolly have never been to any of the places you are talking about while i actually have more than 4 years experience and im currently there. qardo and xaafuun are osman cities but the rest you named are all shared.

Reer-Bari

Boowe what sub clan is your hooyo macaan boqorada illahay hafidho
answer my question and i will tell you walahi. the question and dare i made will solve everything that we discussed in the past weeks. if you are a truthfull person you will tell me what i lied about and i will tell you my mothers tribe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
sarcasm wont change the fact that you live in la la world and you prolly have never been to any of the places you are talking about while i actually have more than 4 years experience and im currently there. qardo and xaafuun are osman cities but the rest you named are all shared.
I been to bari when i was in bosaso i was staying in laanta hawada near jubba hotel, i have been to isku shuuban, dharoor, xaafuun, bareeda, murcanyo and isku shuban.

Reer-Bari

I been to bari when i was in bosaso i was staying in laanta hawada i have been to isku shuuban, dharoor, xaafuun, bareeda, murcanyo and isku shuban.
notice this guy keeps dodging my reasonable question and challenge. i will drop everything and be your hypeman from now on if you can point out one lie i have told. murcanyo is shared by calisaleebaan osman mohamud and wadmuga. iskushuban is almost 50 50 osman mohamud and cali saleebaan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
answer my question and i will tell you walahi. the question and dare i made will solve everything that we discussed in the past weeks. if you are a truthfull person you will tell me what i lied about and i will tell you my mothers tribe
I accused you of lying and i sincerely apologise can you find it in your heart to please forgive me?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
notice this guy keeps dodging my reasonable question and challenge. i will drop everything and be your hypeman from now on if you can point out one lie i have told. murcanyo is shared by calisaleebaan osman mohamud and wadmuga. iskushuban is almost 50 50 osman mohamud and cali saleebaan
I agree with everything you say bosaso, qardho, murcanyo, isku shuuban, baargaal, xaafuun most of bari and karkaar belings to cali saleeban boowe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reer-Bari now that i have answered your question and you promised you will answer my question once i answered yours.

What sub clan of cismaan maxamud is your mother?

Reer-Bari

I agree with everything you say bosaso, qardho, murcanyo, isku shuuban, baargaal, xaafuun most of bari and karkaar belings to cali saleeban boowe
see now you are lying and claiming i said that. obviously qardo and xaafuun are majority osman mohamud but even in xaafuun there is cali saleebaan. this proves that you have a deep hatred for cali saleebaan. i claim they share those town besides qardo and that hurts you. why does that bother you. i can pull up a post of you claiming cali saleebaan dont live in iskushubaan and your brother dr osman disagreed and said that his father claimed it was shared. loool even osman mohamouds laugh at you. we could of been a good team and defend puntland against these landers and southerners but you want too diss your own brothers. walahi sad. puntland will never survive as long as we have people like you

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know bayla-qardho-iskushuban are districts prior to puntland and its fully osman mahmud. Just because u have one village doesn't mean much @Reer-Bari

Bosaso they own big part of also and is easily the 3rd clan after dashishe-ali saleban. Then these niggas are up there sharing land with siwaqroon caluula even tho they are not the majority of the district but have a good representation. Bari is fully osman maxamud.

All the places your cali saleban ass is naming are tuulos, they are not official districts of 91.

Reer-Bari

your lying now
I know bayla-qardho-iskushuban are districts prior to puntland and its fully osman mahmud. Just because u have one village doesn't mean much @Reer-Bari

Bosaso they own big part of also and is easily the 3rd clan after dashishe-ali saleban. Then these niggas are up there sharing land with siwaqroon caluula even tho they are not the majority of the district but have a good representation. Bari is fully osman maxamud.

All the places your cali saleban ass is naming are tuulos, they are not official districts of 91.
thats not what your father told you. your father told you according too yourself that isushuban is shared with cali saleebaan. lol bipolar much

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
see now you are lying and claiming i said that. obviously qardo and xaafuun are majority osman mohamud but even in xaafuun there is cali saleebaan. this proves that you have a deep hatred for cali saleebaan. i claim they share those town besides qardo and that hurts you. why does that bother you. i can pull up a post of you claiming cali saleebaan dont live in iskushubaan and your brother dr osman disagreed and said that his father claimed it was shared. loool even osman mohamouds laugh at you. we could of been a good team and defend puntland against these landers and southerners but you want too diss your own brothers. walahi sad. puntland will never survive as long as we have people like you
You are most certainly entitled to your opinion.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Nah most cismaan maxamud have fled bari and are now squatting in nugaal and mudug boowe i have been to bari theres no cosmaan maxamud left kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is the official districts of 91. Your ass only owns 1, qandala. Your small portion of Bosaso district only the 'town' itself not the actual district as a whole. It's shared with dubays-dashishe-osman mahmud.

Iskushuban is osman maxamud majority the district
Qardho is also majority osman maxamud
Bayla is majority osman maxamud.

That is 3 districts fully osman maxamud from 6 districts sxb, ma waalan tahay adigu? then add they have a good percentage of bosaso district and alula. That is why osman maxamud are the largest clan in BARI sxb.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That is the official districts of 91. Your ass only owns 1, qandala. Your small portion of Bosaso district only the 'town' itself not the actual district as a whole. It's shared with dubays-dashishe-osman mahmud.

Iskushuban is osman maxamud majority the district
Qardho is also majority osman maxamud
Bayla is majority osman maxamud.

That is 3 districts fully osman maxamud from 6 districts sxb, ma waalan tahay adigu? then add they have a good percentage of bosaso district and alula. That is why osman maxamud are the largest clan in BARI sxb.
Wallahi you are wasting your time reasoning with him is like drawing water from a mirage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts