Puntland Pictures & Videos

Ceel-Quud

ceelquud.jpeg
ceelquud .jpeg
E04gAI6WQAQ5rTG.jpeg
E04gAI6WEAIz8vX.jpeg

Reer Sanaag have such beautiful lands, I think I wanna move to Ceelayo and Majiyahan

:mjswag:

It makes me sad to see the situation this once great capital city is going through :tocry:

Sanaag suffered from poor transportation but with the new highway, the world is your oyster. It will be easier to transport fish to Bosaso Airport and then find foreign markets. Sanaag has major potential if Sanaag Puntites work together. Farming, fishing, mining etc. There is no reason as to why it cannot be the wealthiest region in all of Somalia or even Africa.

Sanaag suffered from poor transportation but with the new highway, the world is your oyster. It will be easier to transport fish to Bosaso Airport and then find foreign markets. Sanaag has major potential if Sanaag Puntites work together. Farming, fishing, mining etc. There is no reason as to why it cannot be the wealthiest region in all of Somalia or even Africa.
I'm not Warsangeli but you right Sanaag needs its people to realize its full potential :rejoice:

@codewebsduh come home my Cumar brother

Trending