⚔️
Date Palm Farm In Geesalay, Raas Caseyr
IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0181.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland especially Bari reminds of a desert oasis. I love the natural springs, creeks, etc and how clean the water is unlike the south and its xaar colred river, it looks like a damn sewage river or shuban lol and why ppl like the south surprises me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is me visiting Murcanyo with my bbq kit, tent, and sleeping out in the mountains, listening to oral literature, oral history near a camp fire. Waking up for a swim or scuba diving to find ancient ship wrecks and items.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Geesi Muse Suldan

Waxan beerney 1048 geed oo yaanyo ah taso an ugu talo galney inan ku daboolno bahida suuqa ka yirta bilaha so socda waxsoosarka dalkana kor ugu qaadnoh.Yaanyadu wa dalaga an ugu jeclahay ina tabco wana dalag quudu daruuri ah oon laga maarmey.

Beeruhu wa nolosheena.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Gee Im Hella proud the type of real estate holdings our ancestors left us behind, while weak clans are piled up onto each other like rats in small land masses and their ancestors weren't brave enough to secure more land. You got the rest of the world in fuedal society in small land plots within small land mass 😂

Land is the most Important asset worldwide since global land mass is 30% while ocean is 70% so as U can imagine U need to be survival of the fittest to secure these limited real estate worldwide which our ancestors did but it's a shame we their descendants are not as strong.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we tapped into just the tourism potential alone in suuj we could create mega industries such as hotels, restaurant, tour guides, and the necessary small shop boom. Just that 1 area in suuj and it's reserves in mineral and oil could make all Puntland wealthy.

I am more interested in the sun and wind potential as renewables is the next big energy source replacing oil. PL has the highest grade of sun and wind quality in the world. Can't wait till we lay down pipelines to large markets who are sun and wind energy hungry.

If we just created a processing warehouse for our rocks and limestones and stored it and exported it as highest grade of construction material, cause let's be real all the natural resources in Africa is always the benchmark for the whole world, it's due to the age of the continent and climate, which has allowed resources to be stored and age like a great piece of art..

It's got the best and purest of all natural resources which businesses will need when creating their goods and product in various industries

Trending