PUNTLAND Puntland Pictures & Videos

Exodus

Alienist
Would you say Puntland is the most prosperous area of all Somali lands and the one with the greatest potential?
Puntland is the most stable federal region by far, however, if you're talking about abundance of land and potential, then Jubbaland is the clear winner.

Diaspora ambassador

Representative of Bari
Puntland is the most stable federal region by far, however, if you're talking about abundance of land and potential, then Jubbaland is the clear winner.
I am sorry to inform you that Galmudug is the most potential state of all states. Since GM hosts not only a large oil deposit but also the third largest uranium deposit of the world.

Mashallah what amazing images, brothers in ten years post peace time, Puntland will be known as one of the top holiday destinations on the planet with such natural beauty graced by Allah swt.

Manzana

Supporter of Puntland Independence Movement
Masha Allah. I miss home. The last time I was in Garowe was back in 2017. Heard it’s much better now
I have been there 3 times during the past 3 years, and each time, I am always at awe of all the new developments masha Allah. Garowe, in the next 5 or so years, will be a major metropolitan city insha Allah.