Puntland Pictures & Videos

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im coming yaa calmadow the mother of all Puntland Tourism spots. I wanna bring my hang glider with me as I fly thru calmadow forests.

1711152525588.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore I went to an Italian sounding pizza shop and got their vegetarian pizza, guess who's doing the pizza? A fkn Hindi. I want to slap him. You got these dogs everywhere can't even get a damn pizza from Italians.

I prefer to dine out and eat multiculturally but I demand the meal I'm eating is actually made by that nation that fair enough I think. If I want Mexican food I demand its done by Mexicans not taco bell and Americans.

@Libaax-Joore I went to an Italian sounding pizza shop and got their vegetarian pizza, guess who's doing the pizza? A fkn Hindi. I want to slap him. You got these dogs everywhere can't even get a damn pizza from Italians.

I prefer to dine out and eat multiculturally but I demand the meal I'm eating is actually made by that nation that fair enough I think. If I want Mexican food I demand its done by Mexicans not taco bell and Americans.
Why is this rant in the puntland pictures thread:dead:

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let Majertens in the Australian diaspora and Scandenivian diaspora craft a system that is in the well being of the majority well being in PL. We must tell our majerten diaspora in America to take a seat back or focus on branding puntland as their good at advertisement and branding. The Farole family are reer australia

Trending

Latest posts