puntland parliament against madoobe

I will expose you granpa terror.

Because I have known you for being a drug addict and an AS sympathiser for years.I will also expose you for having no merits to represent Somalia or dawladnimo.
If crackheads like you are the face of patriotism and nationalism.Then Somalia is doomed.
:russ::russ:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I will not,I stand my grounds I have known him.For years so its not that I met him here on sspot.

Also sijui in swahili means "I dont know ".
So what do you know more than me in Somalia,Kenya,Ethiopian politics.

How many times have you guys called us Kenyan slaves? So is this cool?
They are wrong brother. At the end we are Somalis.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
@nomand

It will be the end of thier political career. Nothing kills a PL politician career faster than going to Xamar against thier Emir. They will be outcasts, political m1dgaans who no one will want to associate with.

I said this yesterday

Today

Magaalada Garoowe, Ee caasimada Maamulka Puntland Afar xidhibaan, oo kamid ah Barlamaanka Puntland kuwaaso si is miidaamin ah ugu tuntay sharcida Puntland.

Xildhibaanadan oo gaadhaya Afar Ruux ayaa shalay ku xadgudbay Hogaanaka Ugu sareeya Punyland, iyadoo ay intaasi u dheertahay Laaluush ay ka soo qaaten Xukumada Farmaajo Si ay u khalkhal galiyan Puntland,

Xukumada Puntland, ayaa haatan wada in Xasaanada laga qaado xildhibaanda sida indho beelnimada ah isku midaamiyay ee loo adeegsaday Puntland,

Beelaha soo doortay xildhibaanadan ayaa laga filaya inay dhawaan keenaan Badelka xildhibaanadan kadib qorshe xoogaan oo la doonaayo in Looga xayuubiyo xilka.

Madaxweyne Farmaajo, ayaa tan iyo intuu u xilka ka qabtay wuxuu laaluush ku Bixiinaayay Waxyeeladda nabada, Horumar, Puntalnd Isagoo qorshihuusu yahay Kala Daadin,burbur iyo in meeshaba laga saaro Puntland.

Kalfadhiga Barlamanka puntland ayaa filayaa Inuu dhaco dhawaan si talaabooyin looga qaado xubnaha loo adeegsaday Burburka puntland,

I say It again, nothing kills a PL politician career faster than getting linked to Villa Somalia.

Thier elders are already planning to replace them. :wow:

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Every leader has opposition, if you silence the opposition then they will voice their concerns in another way and you have effectively created a dictatorship.

Those mps are not the only mps that are against dani for his trip to kismaayo or even other reasons.

It's still early so we shall see. Plus mps are elected for a term some odoyaals can't just replace them.

Plus why does puntland not have 1 man 1 vote like somaliland?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Every leader has opposition, if you silence the opposition then they will voice their concerns in another way and you have effectively created a dictatorship.

Those mps are not the only mps that are against dani for his trip to kismaayo or even other reasons.

It's still early so we shall see. Plus mps are elected for a term some odoyaals can't just replace them.

Plus why does puntland not have 1 man 1 vote like somaliland?

Wahahaha kulaha one man one vote. Vote for who, the ones selected between sub clan lines. Gtfofh with that nonsense ya'll are the same as the rest. Corrupt as hell just a bit more nationalistic towards sl.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Only Omar Sharmarke signed the document. You wont be signing the same tunes when the ICJ case documents are made public.
Omar Sharmarke wasn't there, it was Abdishakur the planning minister.

kenya-somalia-agree.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Only Omar Sharmarke signed the document. You wont be signing the same tunes when the ICJ case documents are made public.
The document is already public.

FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA

FOR THE TRANSITIONAL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE SOMALI REPUBLIC

Hon. Moses Wetang’ula, EGH, MP MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Hon. Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsame MINISTER FOR NATIONAL PLANNING AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION

http://extwprlegs1.fao.org/docs/pdf/bi-158813.pdf

Trending