Puntland New General Declares War On Jeegaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
They are arming us. Somalia is still crying to UN about the arms embargo. And yes UAE does care about Sool and Sanaag because they are SL territories . Anything threatening SL territory is also a threat on the UAE base in Berbera

So you are saying that the UAE will provide SL with weapons banned under the arms embargo? Somaliland is getting tanks and more?

:leon:

So you are saying that the UAE will provide SL with weapons banned under the arms embargo? Somaliland is getting tanks and more?

:leon:

All types of heavy weaponry including tanks are being sent to Berbera. Majority of it will be used in Yemen but probably what will be given to SL troops right away is newer guns and better tactical equipment helmets and all that.

With some training I can see a tank or two being given to SL army after some training . There’s a lot of naval equipment being integrated also. Better boats for SL coastguard, weapons , and technology. Also Ethiopia will be coming to the base to engage in training drills and to be on the same page as UAE / SL military leaders at all times.

Our coastguard already using better technology

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Are you special ed or do you think uae will be filling a military base with stuffed animals?

The UAE isn't going to give squat to SL. Sure, the will bring their toys but SL will never get to touch them. You are retarded just for thinking that.

:ulyin:

The UAE isn't going to give squat to SL. Sure, the will bring their toys but SL will never get to touch them. You are retarded just for thinking that.

:ulyin:

I didn’t believe anyone could be as dumb as you . You are the same group of retards saying “no base will ever happen” and “it’s fake they tricked y’all”

And now you say we won get any of the weapons coming into Berbera.

I pray Allah fixes your mental illness

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
I didn’t believe anyone could be as dumb as you . You are the same group of retards saying “no base will ever happen” and “it’s fake they tricked y’all”

And now you say we won get any of the weapons coming into Berbera.

I pray Allah fixes your mental illness

When did I say that the base was never going to happen?

:gucciwhat:

Stop spreading your lies. Like Somaliland will receive tanks from the UAE. What are you going to claim next? That your UAE brothers will recognize Somaliland as a real country?
:liberaltears:

Stop spreading your lies. Like Somaliland will receive tanks from the UAE. What are you going to claim next? That your UAE brothers will recognize Somaliland as a real country?

I said same group of retards, not just you . That includes everybody skeptical of Berbera deal. I know a qaldan idiot who thinks SL won’t get new weapons was the same type of idiot who said the base would never be built . At least be honest

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Even if SL only gets AK's and artillery that will be more than enough to keep PL in check.

PL is having difficulties now already, what do you think will happen when we have even more troops with new artillery and AK's.

The training SL gets today is not as good as the one they will receive by UAE so either way. Win win.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even if SL only gets AK's and artillery that will be more than enough to keep PL in check.

PL is having difficulties now already, what do you think will happen when we have even more troops with new artillery and AK's.

The training SL gets today is not as good as the one they will receive by UAE so either way. Win win.

image.gif

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Its been nearly 6 months now since the big battle nothing but dhuuso and little hand grenades from the Daarood militia. I suggest an assault on Garoowe with the new weapons of the dhegacas handed to the blessed Jeegaan government.

We will let all the non Jeegaan clans settle in Garoowee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending