Puntland New General Declares War On Jeegaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL, toughen up on these rogue state. Their like the 'kim jong uun' of the region sxb let's be real. They are are rebel founded state, a terrorist organization because that's what rebels are. They were never founded on peace and continue to use gun to enforce administration. We must question SL eligibility as a state because it wasn't created the proper way but the aideed way and we didn't allow aideed to get away with it, why them? Their terrorists and we all know that niyahow. Not a single attack ever by shabab on SL, why? cuz they work from there, why would u attack somewhere you work with.

The whole state is in shambles, wixi qori lagu dhiso, qori ayuu ku burbura, ask aideed, ask siyad, noone is an exception. Somaliland isn't built to last and anyone who denies it, wa niin hurdo and denying history. May the bullets of PL reign on them as the bullets of Sool and Sacad yonis fire from another side. That's' how SL will be forever, constant bullets, because bullets is what found their state.

What is this the 5th time you Punanis have declared war? You Palestinians need to calm down

That’s the new name for you people you are aboriginal Palestinians always crying about your masters abusing you

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sanaag is PL, there is no worries there and never was because of peace deal that was signed by HY. They know if they f*ck around in Sanaag, it's like hartis fucking around in jubbayoinka, we just have the city not the badiyo. Waa laga saaraya meesha dhan. Sanaag will never be contested ever.

It's these sool niggas that need to get their act together.

25yR.gif

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
9 months saaxib, that's what PL has.. After that retaking anything will be impossible, courtesy of our Emirati brothers.

ezgif.com-resize.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lordilord watch the 2:55 mark with the somali anthem played while the general salutes. That's me saluting my hy yonis brothers and all dhulbahante division except baharsame to free sool and bring it back to somalia. We will march thru too burco to free habar yonis areas while parading with the somali anthem as we march united.

Guul HY division, Guul Dhulbahante division. Bah Majerten are always united bari and sanag is one at all times.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord watch the 2:55 mark with the somali anthem played while the general salutes. That's me saluting my hy yonis brothers and all dhulbahante division except baharsame to free sool and bring it back to somalia. We will march thru too burco to free habar yonis areas while parading with the somali anthem as we march united.

Guul HY division, Guul Dhulbahante division. Bah Majerten are always united bari and sanag is one at all times.
Only the most eastern part of Sanaag is PL and we will reach that part too don't worry. Majority of Sanaag is under SL and even majority of Sool is under SL.

Majority of HY is pro SL and none are pro PL the others are pro Somalia lol. I saw one of your post had me laughing for 10 minutes straight. Burco is more connected to PL than SL? Who lied to you :hemad:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Only the most eastern part of Sanaag is PL and we will reach that part too don't worry. Majority of Sanaag is under SL and even majority of Sool is under SL.

Majority of HY is pro SL and none are pro PL the others are pro Somalia lol. I saw one of your post had me laughing for 10 minutes straight. Burco is more connected to PL than SL? Who lied to you :hemad:

I don't discuss sanaag but it's about las anod and one sub-clan of dhulbahante baharsame, 90% dhulbahante pro puntland, all their garaads in puntland elder chambers not SL, xudun-taleh, bocame, everything PL except LAS ANOD nothing else.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
9 months saaxib, that's what PL has.. After that retaking anything will be impossible, courtesy of our Emirati brothers.

View attachment 58747

What makes you think they UAE will use its airforce to attack Puntland?
:gucciwhat:

Lets be real, the base will be used to massacre poor Yemenis. If the Houthis react I don't think that the UAE will defend SL from Houthi scuds.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Lets be real, the base will be used to massacre poor Yemenis. If the Houthis react I don't think that the UAE will defend SL from Houthi scuds.

PL refused it sxb they wanted a base for emirati soldiers and they promised to develop many of our security infrastructure, we couldn't do it, the locals wouldn't accept foreign military in the land. That's why berbera was chosen as second alternative. It was sharmarke deal, he is friends with UAE ask anyone. He then convinced isaaq to take it in the background, while telling PL naagahooda ayaanu sanado kadib ku cayn doona in lagu waso berbera.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

You are not getting it, using the base for proxy war, equipping SL etc. Not attacking Puntland directly, the Emiratis have no such interest lol.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
PL refused it sxb they wanted a base for emirati soldiers and they promised to develop many of our security infrastructure, we couldn't do it, the locals wouldn't accept foreign military in the land. That's why berbera was chosen as second alternative. It was sharmarke deal, he is friends with UAE ask anyone. He then convinced isaaq to take it in the background, while telling PL naagahooda ayaanu sanado kadib ku cayn doona in lagu waso berbera.
Show us a source that proves what you are saying, did you make this up :ohreally:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
You are not getting it, using the base for proxy war, equipping SL etc. Not attacking Puntland directly, the Emiratis have no such interest lol.

Sxb, the UAE will equip the SL coast guard. Not the army fighting Puntland. Like you said yourself, the Emiratis have no interest attacking Puntland.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Sxb, the UAE will equip the SL coast guard. Not the army fighting Puntland. Like you said yourself, the Emiratis have no interest attacking Puntland.
Stop with your dilly dallying, Puntland is making Sool and Sanaag a warzone. It's in UAE best interest that Somaliland remains stable so that their investments in Berbera remain unaffected.

The base deal comes with other deals such as training of Somaliland army this is nothing new. We've been knowing this check Reuters from a year ago.

Do I really have to explain further?

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Stop with your dilly dallying, Puntland is making Sool and Sanaag a warzone. It's in UAE best interest that Somaliland remains stable so that their investments in Berbera remain unaffected.

The base deal comes with other deals such as training of Somaliland army this is nothing new. We've been knowing this check Reuters from a year ago.

Do I really have to explain further?

The UAE don't care about Sool or Sanaag or who owns it. As long as their base is secure.

You are acting that like the Emiratis will arm SL against Puntland. Other than Ak's and a little training I don't see them doing anything for the SL army. Don't be delusional.

The UAE is using Somaliland. If they were realy your friend they would have been the first country in the world to recognize Somaliland.

:liberaltears:

The UAE don't care about Sool or Sanaag or who owns it. As long as their base is secure.

You are acting that like the Emiratis will arm SL against Puntland. Other than Ak's and a little training I don't see them doing anything for the SL army. Don't be delusional.

The UAE is using Somaliland. If they were realy your friend they would have been the first country in the world to recognize Somaliland.

:liberaltears:

They are arming us. Somalia is still crying to UN about the arms embargo. And yes UAE does care about Sool and Sanaag because they are SL territories . Anything threatening SL territory is also a threat on the UAE base in Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending