Puntland needs an electrified border wall with Galnus like in Hungary

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
In 2015, Hungary built two parallel 4-metre tall walls along their 175 km Serbian border to block the flow of migrants. The first wall cost $106 million USD and the second wall cost $146 million USD including the heat sensors, cameras, and loudspeakers.

Puntland's border with Galnus is roughly 250 km and would likely only require one wall. With cheaper labour costs, I could see it costing around $100 million, which is substantially less than the cost of Garacad port.

An electrified wall is critical to the security of Puntland. It will deter illegal migration and stem the endless flow of terrorists who take advantage of our hospitality to murder us. It would also put a stop to the car bomb factory in Xarardheere from ever doing a suicide attack in Gaalkacyo again.

The border between Hungary and Serbia is 175 kilometres (109 mi) long. In June 2015, the Hungarian cabinet approved construction of a 4 metres (13 ft) high barrier. Construction of the barrier began in early July. as of early August, Hungary was on track to complete the fence by the end of the year. The fence, which features concertina wire, is being built by contractors and a deployment of 900 soldiers at a cost of 30 billion forints ($106 million) for the 4-meter (13-foot) fence and the construction of two camps to house asylum applicants.

By mid-August the barrier was taking shape as a double security fence. There is a hastily constructed outer fence made up of three rows of razor wire, scheduled to be completed by the end of August 2015. Inside that, there is a sturdier barrier 3.5 meters (11.5 feet) tall. The slow pace of the fence's construction led to the resignation of Csaba Hende, the Hungarian defence minister, on 7 September 2015. The first stage of construction was started on 13 July and it was completed and the border sealed by Monday, 14 September.

The immediate impact of the fence was to block entry to Hungary to migrants unwilling to apply for refugee status in Hungary, deflecting the flow to Croatia. As Croatia led the migrants to its border with Hungary, Hungary then started the construction of a second fence along its border with Croatia on 18 September 2015.

GARA, Hungary (Reuters) - A daunting new barrier is beginning to loom over Hungary's southern border, capable of delivering electric shocks to unwanted migrants and armed with heat sensors, cameras, and loudspeakers that blare in several languages.
Only 10 km (six miles) of the new structure has been completed but officials say the remaining 140 km (85 miles) along the border with Serbia will be finished in just two months, built largely by 700 prison inmates.
The government has earmarked 38 billion forints (123 million euros) for the second fence. Orban's chief of staff Janos Lazar said on Thursday the total cost of the border effort, including patrols and transit zones, was nearing 1 billion euros.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's a great idea but it would draw heavy criticism and condemnation from the world. We should be thinking of seceding from this cesspool of a country first then such ideas would be felicitous.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What a beauty
Indeed.
border-fence-hungary-serbia.jpg

Hungary-Serbia_border_barrier.jpg

db1dec7e2b1ae80d4ad7ec16150a890d93826c81.jpeg

n180426-hungary-serbia-fence_a715a09498e4e6e7381fcffb9fae5381.fit-560w.png

636597373210454684-IMG-0655.jpg

I wouldn't bother with the signs and would rather just let them find out the hard way.
:pachah1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Our Ethiopian border from Saaxo to Nugaal is roughly 200 km. If we built a wall there, Oromos/Amxaaro would just enter Puntland through Somaliland (many of them already are). Since they don't send us low IQ nomads, technicals, and bombs, Ethiopians would be better dealt with by an aggressive immigration police agency. They would be called the Puntland Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency or ICE for short.
:trumpsmirk:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
It's a great idea but it would draw heavy criticism and condemnation from the world. We should be thinking of seceding from this cesspool of a country first then such ideas would be felicitous.
Secede or not, we need an Israeli like security wall or the Hungary type wall like @Crow said. We can't have an open border with folks who want to blow us up.

@Crow I had the same idea for marehan half of gedo and we take our Cawlyahan half and let them be ruled from xamar directly as jubaland has her 2 and half gobals, and also with eley border i would not mind an electric fence

but i would also pepper for at least 10 miles before the reach the wall with lots of mines, and i mean millions so it can wipe out any potential moryaan before they actually reach the border

and a drone wing dedicated to the bombing of individual targets from the air, you will create not just peace but also a few jobs as security drone border control, just bomb them from the air

think about it, a couple hundred million bucks, but decades of peace, attracting Foreign direct investments and countless lives saved

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

who cares, when Puntland loses people thanks to mooryaan terrorist from the south, the world does not care , so why should you care what the planet things?

i would also like at least a good 10 miles of mines, hardcore mines placed before the fence to make it even extra hard and another 10 miles on the Puntland side of mines buried really deep in case they dig a tunnel and a constantly 24/7 drone wing that has night vision that hunts and bombs any moryaan,

Wallahi if i was jubaland president this is what i would want for Jubaland and thus no more moryaans from eley to hoto to qashin gun langab coming in as shishkabab, or at least we would reduce it significantly,

or you could just do a a liyu and shoot them on sight, a friend of mine recently from galgaduud border into Ogadeniya and he said liyu police questioned him and only released him after an Ogaden guy became his damiin, non native moryaans are shot on sight according to what i heard, luckily he was Galmiis and was let in since he is a nasab to the region,

Our Ethiopian border from Saaxo to Nugaal is roughly 200 km. If we built a wall there, Oromos/Amxaaro would just enter Puntland through Somaliland (many of them already are). Since they don't send us low IQ nomads, technicals, and bombs, Ethiopians would be better dealt with by an aggressive immigration police agency. They would be called the Puntland Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency or ICE for short.
:trumpsmirk:

PICE, should be pronounced as PISS OFF Booweee

1600130539248.png

Absolutely right when you border the horde you should be strapped might as well add a wall hopefully we leave galmudug like saxo did . Saxo is at the same size of Hobyo now with minimal development project imagine metropolitan galkacyo and Cabdwaqq with a wall keeping the horde out:rejoice:

Nah, we should invest that money in military, and smoke more trespassers all the while gaining new land, until we connect with Majeerteen waamo

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
who cares, when Puntland loses people thanks to mooryaan terrorist from the south, the world does not care , so why should you care what the planet things?

i would also like at least a good 10 miles of mines, hardcore mines placed before the fence to make it even extra hard and another 10 miles on the Puntland side of mines buried really deep in case they dig a tunnel and a constantly 24/7 drone wing that has night vision that hunts and bombs any moryaan,

Wallahi if i was jubaland president this is what i would want for Jubaland and thus no more moryaans from eley to hoto to qashin gun langab coming in as shishkabab, or at least we would reduce it significantly,

or you could just do a a liyu and shoot them on sight, a friend of mine recently from galgaduud border into Ogadeniya and he said liyu police questioned him and only released him after an Ogaden guy became his damiin, non native moryaans are shot on sight according to what i heard, luckily he was Galmiis and was let in since he is a nasab to the region,
Thank God we are not emotional freaks like that. Such delicate decisions acquire serious contemplation and deep reflective thoughts first. The world has never seen two States within the same country fencing each other off, it would bring bad reputation from the International community.

Also the actual cost to construct a wall along the 150 km of the border with GalNus could be as high as $7 million per KM, with a total cost of up to $1.05 billion, with the cost of private land acquisitions and fence maintenance pushing up the total cost further. Who's going to pay for that Mr @Teeri-Alpha?! If we voice every insane idea that comes to our head and make it look feasible then we become emotional freaks. We are not emotional freaks like the eyd00rs, our clan is known to be practical.

Thank God we are not emotional freaks like that. Such delicate decisions acquire serious contemplation and deep reflective thoughts first. The world has never seen two States within the same country fencing each other off, it would bring bad reputation from the International community.

Also the actual cost to construct a wall along the 150 km of the border with GalNus could be as high as $7 million per KM, with a total cost of up to $1.05 billion, with the cost of private land acquisitions and fence maintenance pushing up the total cost further. Who's going to pay for that Mr @Teeri-Alpha?! If we voice every insane idea that comes to our head and make it look feasible then we become emotional freaks. We are not emotional freaks like the eyd00rs, our clan is known to be practical.

crow gave us different figures for Hungary. Do you have a source for that mega one billion ?

also how much investments will Puntland lose ? How many people will get shot by moryaan from the south ?

I would also seriously like Puntland to start bringing in investors and companies like manufacturing sector why the hell not South Korea was poorer than Ghana and Ethiopia in 1965 when they started. Start somewhere but no nation can develop with out manufacturing

also attract tourist with that long coast and safe beautiful mountains and build hotels but you need a safe secure border.

for gods sake let’s stop export just camels and industrialise their place you have peace start now so in 20-30years time it pays off

let’s for once think outside the box.

In 2015, Hungary built two parallel 4-metre tall walls along their 175 km Serbian border to block the flow of migrants. The first wall cost $106 million USD and the second wall cost $146 million USD including the heat sensors, cameras, and loudspeakers.

Puntland's border with Galnus is roughly 250 km and would likely only require one wall. With cheaper labour costs, I could see it costing around $100 million, which is substantially less than the cost of Garacad port.

An electrified wall is critical to the security of Puntland. It will deter illegal migration and stem the endless flow of terrorists who take advantage of our hospitality to murder us. It would also put a stop to the car bomb factory in Xarardheere from ever doing a suicide attack in Gaalkacyo again.

The world is advancing and moving to mars and you want to create a wall between two local tribes that have no defining difference. Waar Naga Amuus ninyahoow
Instead of walls there should be billatreal police force that are independent from either influence, to enforce order for both sides!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
crow gave us different figures for Hungary. Do you have a source for that mega one billion ?

also how much investments will Puntland lose ? How many people will get shot by moryaan from the south ?

I would also seriously like Puntland to start bringing in investors and companies like manufacturing sector why the hell not South Korea was poorer than Ghana and Ethiopia in 1965 when they started. Start somewhere but no nation can develop with out manufacturing

also attract tourist with that long coast and safe beautiful mountains and build hotels but you need a safe secure border.

for gods sake let’s stop export just camels and industrialise their place you have peace start now so in 20-30years time it pays off

let’s for once think outside the box.
The Hungary border wall costed about 800M Euros which approximately equivalent to 1B DOLLARS.

Even if the cost of the wall is less than 100M why waste that enormous amount for mere fence when we can use it to build world class hospitals and advanced roads?!! It doesn't make any sense.
IMG_20200915_113119.jpg

You touched on the industrialization subject which is important but a sub state that has an eternal association with the failed country of Somalia would forever struggle with luring investors. If we break off from that failed nation then maybe we can accelerate the industrialization process to exhibit unprecedented sustained growth.

As of this moment, our association with Somalia is a major hindrance to our development.

Trending

Latest posts