Puntland needs an electrified border wall with Galnus like in Hungary

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The Hungary border wall costed about 800M Euros which approximately equivalent to 1B DOLLARS.

Even if the cost of the wall is less than 100M why waste that enormous amount for mere fence when we can use it to build world class hospitals and advanced roads?!! It doesn't make any sense.
View attachment 141244

You touched on the industrialization subject which is important but a sub state that has an eternal association with the failed country of Somalia would forever struggle with luring investors. If we break off from that failed nation then maybe we can accelerate the industrialization process to exhibit unprecedented sustained growth.

As of this moment, our association with Somalia is a major hindrance to our development.
That figure includes the other wall built along the Hungarian-Croatian border which is 348 km bringing the total length of the wall to 523 km. It also probably includes border security costs.

For perspective, $7 million per km is the cost of a railway in the Ethiopian highlands. Hungary's first wall along their Serbian border cost $106 million for 175 km so roughly $606k per km.

The cost would be brought down if we remove the high tech features like heat sensors, cameras, loudspeakers, and, as much as it pains me to say it, electrification. We can instead use bantu mages from Hirshabelle to cast curses all along the wall.
:stevej:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Hungary-Serbia_border_barrier.jpg

db1dec7e2b1ae80d4ad7ec16150a890d93826c81.jpeg

n180426-hungary-serbia-fence_a715a09498e4e6e7381fcffb9fae5381.fit-560w.png

636597373210454684-IMG-0655.jpg

I wouldn't bother with the signs and would rather just let them find out the hard way.
:pachah1:
[/QUOTE]
What isb
That figure includes the other wall built along the Hungarian-Croatian border which is 348 km bringing the total length of the wall to 523 km. It also probably includes border security costs.

For perspective, $7 million per km is the cost of a railway in the Ethiopian highlands. Hungary's first wall along their Serbian border cost $106 million for 175 km so roughly $606k per km.

The cost would be brought down if we remove the high tech features like heat sensors, cameras, loudspeakers, and, as much as it pains me to say it, electrification. We can instead use bantu mages from Hirshabelle to cast curses all along the wall.
Kkk i would keep the loud speakers. Blast thier ears with HUTTUS KEEP OUT WARNINGS messages at 5AM

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

Kkk i would keep the loud speakers. Blast thier ears with HUTTUS KEEP OUT WARNINGS messages at 5AM

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hungary-Serbia_border_barrier.jpg

db1dec7e2b1ae80d4ad7ec16150a890d93826c81.jpeg

n180426-hungary-serbia-fence_a715a09498e4e6e7381fcffb9fae5381.fit-560w.png

636597373210454684-IMG-0655.jpg

I wouldn't bother with the signs and would rather just let them find out the hard way.
:pachah1:

[/QUOTE]
Also those country were once one country Bosnia, serbia, Macedonia, Croatia, Kosova, montenegro and Slovenia were part oyogaslavia that's how Somalia should be torn apart

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
LMFAOOO

Niggas talking about putting up walls and fences within the same damn country

Imagine driving from Portland only to find out you cant enter California cause of some fence war wuxu bacaacsanaa

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
LMFAOOO

Imagine driving from Portland only to find out you cant enter California cause of some fence war wuxu bacaacsanaa
Will put the fence to keep the savages out

Yusuf M

PuntExit
LMFAOOO

Well, what choice do you have when you border savages who want to blow you up?