Puntland Must Invest In Sewage

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I haven't been to PL, so I don't know what the f*ck they do with toilet waste, but I do know there is no proper sewage system and assume they must use septic tanks that are manually removed which is quite dangerous. U cannot achieve a healthy society if your not dealing with sanitation, it will keep increasing people into hospital. It's better dealing with sanitation more then health-care as it can reduce health problems from beginning.

But this baby is a must, it's a bill-gates funded program to turn our shit into electricty and water and some other useful products. It costs around 1.5 million dollars but it has price dropped to 500k.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would definitely invest 50k into this project if Puntland is going to start an investor round. This is going to be a very rewarding business idea, plus there is no competition and the market is ours. We can actually deal with the human waste in the cities while also creating by-products for sale.

I haven't been to PL, so I don't know what the f*ck they do with toilet waste, but I do know there is no proper sewage system and assume they must use septic tanks that are manually removed which is quite dangerous. U cannot achieve a healthy society if your not dealing with sanitation, it will keep increasing people into hospital. It's better dealing with sanitation more then health-care as it can reduce health problems from beginning.

But this baby is a must, it's a bill-gates funded program to turn our shit into electricty and water and some other useful products. It costs around 1.5 million dollars but it has price dropped to 500k.

This is very inspiring thanks for sending this video might invest in this when I get older inshallah :banderas:

Trending

Latest posts