Puntland MP demands that oromos be thrown out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
honestly there is already a strong anti-Oromo sentiment in Puntland, Somaliland and Djibouti. They just need a little more push.

Why Europe they can go back to their shithole!!!!
I'm just kidding. If your wondering why i'm anti europe it's because they are funding the destabilisation of countries such as ours and i figure if they are busy dealing with a civil war then we can prosper while the are busy fighting wars. Do yo know how broke these countries were post ww2? wallahi if africans were smart and were never colonised they could have advanced while the white man was fighting his own brothers.
:fittytousand::yacadiim:

I'm just kidding. If your wondering why i'm anti europe it's because they are funding the destabilisation of countries such as ours and i figure if they are busy dealing with a civil war then we can prosper while the are busy fighting wars. Do yo know how broke these countries were post ww2? wallahi if africans were smart and were never colonised they could have advanced while the white man was fighting his own brothers.
:fittytousand::yacadiim:

That’s actually false, how does Europe benefit from destabilising the countries ?

What’s the economic benefits? Or security benefits?

That’s actually false, how does Europe benefit from destabilising the countries ?

What’s the economic benefits? Or security benefits?
Because they don't want africans to cut them off from free and cheap natural resources. europeans have nearly depleted their resources and would have been dirt poo had they not stolen from africa. Stop defending these savages, and admit that they prosper from our weak position. I know we are to blame for our position but it doesn't help that these fuckers add fuel to the fire.

Tell me this guys is lying, when he has no reason to.

Because they don't want africans to cut them off from free and cheap natural resources. europeans have nearly depleted their resources and would have been dirt poo had they not stolen from africa. Stop defending these savages, and admit that they prosper from our weak position. I know we are to blame for our position but it doesn't help that these fuckers add fuel to the fire.

Tell me this guys is lying, when he has no reason to.

No they actually want Africa to become a prospering trading partner.

It’s all about trade these days. You have an early 20th century mindset like most Muslims. Nobody wants to destroy anyone.

despite the fact that the propaganda videos being spread were proven to be fake, and from Cameroon, some somalis are still wanting to hate us oromos. LOL, sad indeed, but it is what it is.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
despite the fact that the propaganda videos being spread were proven to be fake, and from Cameroon, some somalis are still wanting to hate us oromos. LOL, sad indeed, but it is what it is.
Smelly Oromos need to evacuate in 30 days if not, Somalis love war and there will be war.

Smelly Oromos need to evacuate in 30 days if not, Somalis love war and there will be war.

That's fine, we will welcome them with open arms in Oromia. Yes indeed we know you love war, hence the reason why you're more known for war, than being successful at running a country. You should be very proud of that, sir. :)

That's fine, we will welcome them with open arms in Oromia. Yes indeed we know you love war, hence the reason why you're more known for war, than being successful at running a country. You should be very proud of that, sir. :)
Do u guys even have a country haha must suck to be the Palestinians of Africa :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.