Puntland Maritime Police Forces save Southie IDPs from flooding...

Sorry but most of their home regions are somewhat stable, what the hell is this? Koonfur Galbeed, Shabelle etc, etc, come get your people. We are not a developed nation with an unlimited budget, we have our own issues to deal with.

They said they moved 400 Southern IDP families to the North of Bosaso and there are another 400 Southern IDP families left that may be moved to schools!

This is some nonsense, our children need to go to school, why should their education be stopped.

Take them HOME.

Last edited:
Sorry but most of their home regions are somewhat stable, what the hell is this? Koonfur Galbeed, Shabelle etc, etc, come get your people. We are not a developed nation with an unlimited budget, we have our own issues to deal with.

They said they moved 400 Southern IDP families to the North of Bosaso and there are another 400 Southern IDP families left that may be moved to schools!

This is some nonsense, our children need to go to school, why should their education be stopped.

Take them HOME.

sorry but are you excepting potential enemy into pure darood lands?

in a few years watch as they claim unukha leh and start assimilating and robbing puntlanders,

this is really what i dont understand with Majerteen adn Ogaden and their silly deep seated naxariis,

give money, send aid, but do not accept wild somalis refugees,

it took us the hard way to learn, in garissa and wajir eley, buun, hawiye ruined it till we kciked them out of NFD and shipped them back to either dadab or somalia

in Ogadeniya we had the same with hawadly and Hg hordes and buun who were causing toruble, we deported their asses

i wish ahmed madoobe followed suit in jubaland the idiot he thinks he is mother teresa

i genuinely will not invite non daroods as they are hordes, will cause headache and claim the land and start doing assassinations and killings and mayhem

why have they left their native lands in central somalia?

wallahi if only you knew how much those jarer and hawiye and other langabs hate us and wish to wipe us out, we have former slaves of my ancestors in kismayo brought from south kenya and tanzanian telling me in kismayo he will deport me to Garowe or Qabri dahar, can you believe that, me a Ogaden Mohamed zubeer former slave master of these monkeys threating me as i protect him in kismayo from racism, now i know what the white man goes throw with black lives matter

ship them back, too much naariis is not good if it means you will be eaten and killed in your own native lands, give me , give charity, be nice but do not bring them to your home

when Sweden took some nice afghans Arabs and Iranians and Africans

1606245361168.png

Whatever happened to humanity smh

ahmar are killing bani shanguli in their own region, attacking minorities, all tigra in ahmaria region are being sacked left and right yet you speak of human rights?

UN have been ordered to sack tigra workers in ahmara region and adis ababa, get them arrested, heck even in the African union were told to sack tigra diplomats

your nation sure is a bastion of human rights,

Last edited:

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
You're a Habesha, your country is so full of human rights abuses that your people would rather risk their lives to work in Arab countries. Mind ya own business lady
I am an individual, I never supported injustice anywhere but you out here don’t want flood victims saved because they are not from your tribe smh

ahmar are killing bani shanguli in their own region, attacking minorities, all tigra in ahmaria region are being sacked left and right yet you speak of human rights?

UN have been ordered to sack tigra workers in ahmara region and adis ababa, get them arrested, heck even in the African union were told to sack tigra diplomats

your nation sure is a bastion of human rights,
Another low iq post

I am an individual, I never supported injustice anywhere but you out here don’t want flood victims saved because they are not from your tribe smh

Another low iq post

habasha, why are you raw meat eaters always in here begging us in our forums, why dont you go a to a habash forum?

leave us alone, just we put a mirror to your hypocrasy, dont get upset naya

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
habasha, why are you raw meat eaters always in here begging us in our forums, why dont you go a to a habash forum?

leave us alone, just we put a mirror to your hypocrasy, dont get upset naya
This is a public forum , not your momma’s house
Stop playing this somalism sht , you people are tribal/ nomadic society. Y’all can’t even get along on forums let alone in real life. You need momma Ethiopia to keep you guys from fighting each other.

This is a public forum , not your momma’s house
Stop playing this somalism sht , you people are tribal/ nomadic society. Y’all can’t even get along on forums let alone in real life. You need momma Ethiopia to keep you guys from fighting each other.

ahahha, news flash raw meat eater, ethiopian is up in flames, civl war where the dirty habash are eating each other, yuo cannot even keep your hosue stable yet coming in here with mama aidstopia BS

we are nomadic yet we beat yall for thousands of years and own africas biggest coast when your landlock for centuries as an ahmara

:denzelnigga:

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
ahahha, news flash raw meat eater, ethiopian is up in flames, civl war where the dirty habash are eating each other, yuo cannot even keep your hosue stable yet coming in here with mama aidstopia BS

we are nomadic yet we beat yall for thousands of years and own africas biggest coast when your landlock for centuries as an ahmara

:denzelnigga:
One language, one religion, one culture yet they can’t even share a country. Dude how dare you talk shit.

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
we truly are at the bottom of the world but lets not forget that outsiders see somalis and ethiopian the same poor shithole countries
Don’t compare Ethiopia, the greatest African country to a failed state. How dare you !

Somalis regardless of their tribal background should have the right to work and live anywhere within Somalia's borders as long as they're law abiding citizens. Let's not be bigoted towards our own people.

#SayNoToBigotry

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Don’t compare Ethiopia, the greatest African country to a failed state. How dare you !
I dont know who fed you that garbage but you have a smaller gdp then Kenya and over twice the population. Dont even begin on powerhouses like Egypt, South Africa, and Nigeria.

If Ethiopia was so great my maid wouldnt be a girl from Amxaar land. Imagine being a refugee from a peaceful country. Cant fool me I know East Africa like the back of my hand I seen your folks eat their tapeworms direct on the ground :dabcasar:

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
I dont know who fed you that garbage but you have a smaller gdp then Kenya and over twice the population. Dont even begin on powerhouses like Egypt, South Africa, and Nigeria.

If Ethiopia was so great my maid wouldnt be a girl from Amxaar land. Imagine being a refugee from a peaceful country. Cant fool me I know East Africa like the back of my hand I seen your folks eat their tapeworms direct on the ground :dabcasar:
Another low iq refugee talking out of his ass

Trending

Latest posts