Puntland Maritime Police Forces save Southie IDPs from flooding...

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
A Xabeshi in America calling someone a refugee and talking about IQ, I don't know which is more ironic. :pachah1:

Most Ethiopians came here for work or school, my parents came to Washington as students.
Y’all have ptsd and generational trauma due to the war, no wonder why y’all lack compassion.
Why am I even going back and forth with folks who laugh at each other’s misfortune..

Don’t compare Ethiopia, the greatest African country to a failed state. How dare you !

Our maid in Nairobi is ahmara. Kkkk. Your economy is smaller than Kenya despite twice as many people

you were colonised by Italy who chased that midget out of Ethiopia your a shythole country and only get aid money due to Christianity

big bug Eyed military dictatorship shythole

only four nations don’t have a stockmarket your one of them

everywhere you go on earth Russian and Ethiopians are prostitutes kkkkkk

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Our maid in Nairobi is ahmara. Kkkk. Your economy is smaller than Kenya despite twice as many people

you were colonised by Italy who chased that midget out of Ethiopia your a shythole country and only get aid money due to Christianity

big bug Eyed military dictatorship shythole

only four nations don’t have a stockmarket your one of them

everywhere you go on earth Russian and Ethiopians are prostitutes kkkkkk
Italy tried and was taught a lesson. Ethiopia is the most functioning and advanced country in Africa . It is the mother of Africa. Speaking of prostitution..do y’all get paid for getting screwed by outside forces

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
Italy tried and was taught a lesson. Ethiopia is the most functioning and advanced country in Africa . It is the mother of Africa. Speaking of prostitution..do y’all get paid for getting screwed by outside forces
Love telling Ethiopians that Italy actually took y’all over over for 4 years and had Haile Selassie running to Djibouti 😭😭😭

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Most of your people running to PL for Tahreeb and you saying Mother of Africa lool.

Trending