Puntland loses federal representation of disputed regions

The next FGS so called election will be the same set up using 4.5 the only difference is you will supposedly elect your clan representatives instead of elders. Meaning this whole thread is bs and this person has been arguing about nothing.
The irony is PL was for MPs coming from the Degmos instead of clan elders picking them the last election. They all refused including JL and stuck with the primitive 4.5 system.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The next FGS so called election will be the same set up using 4.5 the only difference is you will supposedly elect your clan representatives instead of elders. Meaning this whole thread is bs and this person has been arguing about nothing.

"Why has the FG given all of Galmudug Mudug's MPs?"
The question itself is incomprehensible.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Yallaaahhh this news had these naagos cry
“We will destroy FGS” “they can’t take north mudug from us”
Anyways we don’t care about your silly darood project and i would advice the south not to eigther

Technically, South Somalia is occupied by Amisom regardless of clans. OGs are indigenous to South Somalia (Jubaland) and have a place in Somalia so you're pathetically wrong.

The indigenous Ogs were small rer magaal community. Recently there has been influx of backward and wild nomads from the OG steppe who have invaded the settled communities of the Jubbas. A one example of this is Ahmed Madoobe and his forces. They are not from Somalia but Ethiopia.

The Amisom presence is a peace keeping one and not an occupation. They are operating within international laws. The KDF are not. They invaded Southern Somalia and installed a puppet by the name of Ahmed Madoobe. This is clear difference.

You see we don’t need this kinda of attitude in Somalia. The reason being that OGs and occupation forces always go hand and hand. Where there is OG you are sure to find their zady Kenya or Ethiopia.
Try doing things on your own for once
Which langaab clan do you hail from

What fo you mean Ogafen occupation when every somali clan lives in Dds and NFD where there are myrad of clans.
Your aabo came from the occupied regions so did Aideed,A/Yuussuf etc.

Just say your coward clan ran away from the occipied clan and squuezwd in into somalia because they are chickens.

Also we have no historic account of your kins fighting occupation Aabo was an Italian colonialist officer and he is the one that brought you folks from oblivilion.So did Aideed.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yallaaahhh this news had these naagos cry
“We will destroy FGS” “they can’t take north mudug from us”
Anyways we don’t care about your silly darood project and i would advice the south not to eigther

“Naagos” :russ: Another coward who calls our people names on the net but would never utter such words in front of us irl.

Which langaab clan do you hail from

What fo you mean Ogafen occupation when every somali clan lives in Dds and NFD where there are myrad of clans.
Your aabo came from the occupied regions so did Aideed,A/Yuussuf etc.

Just say your coward clan ran away from the occipied clan and squuezwd in into somalia because they are chickens.

Also we have no historic account of your kins fighting occupation Aabo was an Italian colonialist officer and he is the one that brought you folks from oblivilion.So did Aideed.

I want to ask simple question: Do you know the meaning of sovereignty?

there is such thing as local vs national issues.

this why I cannot consider you a real Somali because you are backing and are in cahoots with a country that has repeatedly violated Somalia’ territorial integrity.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
“Naagos” :russ: Another coward who calls our people names on the net but would never utter such words in front of us irl.
I tell them to their face and they always give me this look and do nothing
upload_2020-3-2_11-36-52.jpeg

I want to ask simple question: Do you know the meaning of sovereignty?

there is such thing as local vs national issues.

this why I cannot consider you a real Somali because you are backing and are in cahoots with a country that has repeatedly violated Somalia’ territorial integrity.

Nomad
Soveregnity my ass when you have foreign army protecting the one bedroom bunker regime in Villa Ugandishu then he has the nerve to use Ethiopian troops to kill Somali citizens. Go fool qulle munching scumbags not me.

Secondly I dont need your acknowledgement to be Somali I am not your host in gaajobaharey especially one whose clan was brought to Somalia by Abbo Siyad who himself was an Ethiopian working forItalian colonialists.

You are a weak clan MX last time you left running away after 21 years of fucking up the country and killing Somali citizens while your squatter clan arrived from Ethiopia in masses.

Your clan is not known to have fought for somali nationhood nor made milestone accomplishements apart from being parasites and living on the host.
You made Somalia.bankrypt by stealing the somali treasury,stole land and enrich your empoverished clan.
You had Kismaayo for 9 years and were classical example of mooriyaanism dont know how to build any thing but destroy.Your sgit holes Gheeto are the most undeveloped regions in Somalia yet you have the gut to try ran the country while charity begins at home.

Well I will expose you and fight you and depose you like we did to MSB.

Your intention is to get to Kismaayo but you will only get bodbags from Kismaayo.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Galnus don't claim North North and took it off their constitution after the last Galkayo war. This issue been settled since 2016 what's the point of arguing over an issue that's been settled.

HAG welcomes this development. Guul to our Somaliland brothers :nvjpqts:

The rest of Jariiban district of Mudug and Suusacley side of Gaalkacyo will be in our hands soon, completing all Mudug province for Galmudug Inshallah

You’re beyond delusional if you think Places like bursalaax and jariiban are joining Galmudug lmao sxb the shitter part of mudug ku eekow kulaha cumar maxamuud join galmudug qosol badanaa. And about gaalkacyo, you don’t have a side you live in one xaafad.
:drakelaugh::lolbron::susp:

The indigenous Ogs were small rer magaal community. Recently there has been influx of backward and wild nomads from the OG steppe who have invaded the settled communities of the Jubbas. A one example of this is Ahmed Madoobe and his forces. They are not from Somalia but Ethiopia.

The Amisom presence is a peace keeping one and not an occupation. They are operating within international laws. The KDF are not. They invaded Southern Somalia and installed a puppet by the name of Ahmed Madoobe. This is clear difference.
OGs do have a significant presence in southern Somalia and they always had, are you retarded? To downplay their significance in the region proves that you're full of shit. You're talking out of your ass. OGs traditionally live in Ethiopia, Kenya and Southern Somalia. It's either them or Marehans who make up majority of the Juba region. Also, Ahmed Madoobe was born in Galkacyo Somalia and has a history in the nation whether it was ICU or Jubaland today, he's not Ethiopian, another lie.

Trending