Puntland Local Elections 2023 & Presidential Elections 2024

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kulanka Maareynta Akhris-Qorisyarida Cod-bixiyayaasha, oo ay ka soo qeyb-galeen madaxda Guddiga KMG Doorashooyinka Puntland, ururada siyaasadda Puntland iyo qaybaha kale ee ka shaqeeya doorashooyinka, waxaana ujeedadiisu ahayd sidii loo maarayn Akhris-Qorisyarida haysata bulshadeena gaar ahaan qeybo ka mida codbixiyeyaasha, maadaama doorashooyinkii u dambeeyay ay khaldameen 12% warqadihii codbixiyeyaasha ka codeeyay degmooyinka Qardho, Ufayn iyo Eyl.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I am bit concerned at the 'rate' becuz alot of stores in puntland use 'pictures or paintings' which isn't a good sign of literacy.
Countries all over the developing world vote with pictures representing each party.
It increases trust among illiterate voters that they are voting for the correct party. It also means that they don't need some to help them vote. Most women in Puntland are iliterate.

India for example: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...lly-offbeat-symbols-for-its-political-parties

@FBIsomalia do you know if the ballots in the 2021 district elections had pictures representing each party? or did illiterate voters need help voting?

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am bit concerned at the 'rate' becuz alot of stores in puntland use 'pictures or paintings' which isn't a good sign of literacy.

I learned how to read and write in Somali from reading Bossaso store banners and painting Walahi, I swear walahi, this was before I turned into five and I was in Dugsi quran, when I took the entrance in Shaafici school they put me in third grade because they were surprised I knew how to read Somali and trust me I should have never flexed my Somali knowledge to them because I was youngest in the class up untill 8th grade.:krs:
.:mjlol::pachah1:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Countries all over the developing world vote with pictures representing each party.
It increases trust among illiterate voters that they are voting for the correct party. It also means that they don't need some to help them vote. Most women in Puntland are iliterate.

India for example: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...lly-offbeat-symbols-for-its-political-parties

@FBIsomalia do you know if the ballots in the 2021 district elections had pictures representing each party? or did illiterate voters need help voting?
Usually they use media that time and assistant on the spot of the ballots.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I learned how to read and write in Somali from reading Bossaso store banners and painting Walahi, I swear walahi, this was before I turned into five and I was in Dugsi quran, when I took the entrance in Shaafici school they put me in third grade because they were surprised I knew how to read Somali and trust me I should have never flexed my Somali knowledge to them because I was youngest in the class up untill 8th grade.:krs:
.:mjlol::pachah1:
I learn reading from the news.

Trending

Latest posts