Puntland Local Elections 2023 & Presidential Elections 2024

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia we learned from the last pilot a-lot of votes were khasaaro due to literacy issue. Maybe each party can use microphone such as 'hisbiga kaah saf kowad, hisbiga mideeye safka labaad' so we can guide them and reduce the faulty vote count. The only negative to this is a person 'vote' won't be private. I like the 'call center' idea where people can 'press a number' after hearing the party they prefer. I also like the 'logo' idea for each party as people will remember the 'logo'.

We must 'target' the 40 and above population as this generation didn't recieve PL education and we need to assist them as they were stuck under the glorious age of @bidenkulaha .

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia we learned from the last pilot a-lot of votes were khasaaro due to literacy issue. Maybe each party can use microphone such as 'hisbiga kaah saf kowad, hisbiga mideeye safka labaad' so we can guide them and reduce the faulty vote count. The only negative to this is a person 'vote' won't be private. I like the 'call center' idea where people can 'press a number' after hearing the party they prefer. I also like the 'logo' idea for each party as people will remember the 'logo'.

We must 'target' the 40 and above population as this generation didn't recieve PL education and we need to assist them as they were stuck under the glorious age of @bidenkulaha .
On the last presentation to public. Someone mention faulty votes and citizens need more awarness.

Trending

Latest posts