Puntland is stagnant but nobody knows it.

I am starting to realize that Puntland is a communist state. Where the police woudl arrest you if you say anthing critical agaisnt the state. Its people are very poor yet proud. Its entire population is lazy and work shy. They all want to be princes but there is no money. Every house in Garoowe is a NGO office.These people live on UN handouts.

When the people of Mogadishu woke up and said that they wanted their federal rights like the rest of the country. Why was it mainly Puntland which bitterly opposed this. The fact is that Farmajoo sends Mogadishu's wealth to Gaoroowe and so did every other president from Hassan to Shariff.

Somalia's 2nd democratically elected president was murdered in Garoowe. Why did they kill him? Because he told them to fear Allah and that Somalia's wealth belong to all not just a few. So they killed him. They then created SSDF and fought Siad Barre despite him favoring to develop Bosaso instead of Hobyo because of racist Daroodnism. Nothing has changed, they do the same to his nephew, Farmajoo gave them millions, gave them all the jobs in Mogadishu. They advised him to attack HG and Somaliland, he listened and then they turned on him.

Last year they killed DWP manager who wanted to build $300 million world class port in Bosaso. Why would they do such a stupid and evil thing? UAE wants out and decided to jut invest in Somaliland. Farmajoo tried to top UAE developing Somaliland port but they ignored him. This would of taken Puntland to the next level. Now Somalilands port is being upgraded, Somaliland is on another level par with Djbouti and Mogadishu.

Garacad which is a poor mans port is being built by CM. It would end up being worse than Bosaso as it is a small port. It won't serve much of a purpose other than competing with Bosaso Other smaller ports are being built in Somalia from Hiirsheblle and Shebella Hoose. And Inshallah Galmudug will build its mega port in Hobyo.

They desire to be independent yet have no resources, not even a mega port which they could trade with the word and Ethiopia. I think Berbara port has killed this,

Where is the vision other than creating Fitna in the Jubba's. Puntland is irrelavant this is why they are cooperating with Kenyan occupation to undermine the natives of Jubba. Which would only result in thousands losing their lives.

Galmudug has proven oil, gas and uranium. It will be everything that Puntland could never be, It would be a land of wealth, jobs and opportunity, equality, justice and good quality of life.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I know u hate reminders of the 'boqortoyo' due to the incident of Historical Hobyo. I found that place and the hordes invaded. Sing after me 'boqorada puntland weeye baby'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State you have to admit this is impressive. Keenadiid docks down in Hobyo with 300 hadramis while the naked horde of HG come to attack him and u wud think he would die but no he was crowned KING OF HOBYO and the hordes took him as sultan to the rest of GALMURAN territories.

RcG1H4r.gif

@Galmudug-State you have to admit this is impressive. Keenadiid docks down in Hobyo with 300 hadramis while the naked horde of HG come to attack him and u wud think he would die but no he was crowned KING OF HOBYO and the hordes took him as sultan to the rest of GALMURAN territories.

RcG1H4r.gif

i don't think this guy is from galmudug. he's lika a parody account.

All Somali clans agree this happened from north-west-south-east. The hobyo Kingdom is in the 'history books'

Please bro allow that silly childish nonsense. Create a separate thread about that and I will discuss with you there. Accept or deny the points I made about Puntland.

I am starting to realize that Puntland is a communist state. Where the police woudl arrest you if you say anthing critical agaisnt the state. Its people are very poor yet proud. Its entire population is lazy and work shy. They all want to be princes but there is no money. Every house in Garoowe is a NGO office.These people live on UN handouts.

When the people of Mogadishu woke up and said that they wanted their federal rights like the rest of the country. Why was it mainly Puntland which bitterly opposed this. The fact is that Farmajoo sends Mogadishu's wealth to Gaoroowe and so did every other president from Hassan to Shariff.

Somalia's 2nd democratically elected president was murdered in Garoowe. Why did they kill him? Because he told them to fear Allah and that Somalia's wealth belong to all not just a few. So they killed him. They then created SSDF and fought Siad Barre despite him favoring to develop Bosaso instead of Hobyo because of racist Daroodnism. Nothing has changed, they do the same to his nephew, Farmajoo gave them millions, gave them all the jobs in Mogadishu. They advised him to attack HG and Somaliland, he listened and then they turned on him.

Last year they killed DWP manager who wanted to build $300 million world class port in Bosaso. Why would they do such a stupid and evil thing? UAE wants out and decided to jut invest in Somaliland. Farmajoo tried to top UAE developing Somaliland port but they ignored him. This would of taken Puntland to the next level. Now Somalilands port is being upgraded, Somaliland is on another level par with Djbouti and Mogadishu.

Garacad which is a poor mans port is being built by CM. It would end up being worse than Bosaso as it is a small port. It won't serve much of a purpose other than competing with Bosaso Other smaller ports are being built in Somalia from Hiirsheblle and Shebella Hoose. And Inshallah Galmudug will build its mega port in Hobyo.

They desire to be independent yet have no resources, not even a mega port which they could trade with the word and Ethiopia. I think Berbara port has killed this,

Where is the vision other than creating Fitna in the Jubba's. Puntland is irrelavant this is why they are cooperating with Kenyan occupation to undermine the natives of Jubba. Which would only result in thousands losing their lives.

Galmudug has proven oil, gas and uranium. It will be everything that Puntland could never be, It would be a land of wealth, jobs and opportunity, equality, justice and good quality of life.
tug intadhan tug dihiin buu kudahaa
1. you can't compare galnus to puntland i hope hou are not that deluded
2.punland has no resources what are you on
largest oil deposit onshore and offshore, has 2 ports , 3 airports, has 1/3 of the somali land , largest coastline , maritime resources abundant, largest population livestock in somalia , has one of the most pristline beaches and cliffs in the world
what does your hutu cousins have instead of talking about puntland go concentrate on your galnus you envy to be from puntland

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Galmudug-State Puntland has lost her purpose she has achieved federalism and has done it successfully now she feels jealous because she isnt the only stakeholder in the room now. More states she has to compete with to gain world attention. PL has been reduced to a federal state along with the other states. Her "special status" that she used to enjoy under Sheikh shariif era has passed so now they are lashing out.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State Puntland has lost her purpose she has achieved federalism and has done it successfully now she feels jealous because she isnt the only stakeholder in the room now. More states she has to compete with to gain world attention. PL has been reduced to a federal state along with the other states. Her "special status" that she used to enjoy under Sheikh shariif era has passed so now they are lashing out.

PL uses a different term to 'differentiate' themselves from the rest of the emerging states. We say 'functioning' states vs emerging states(dawlado soo korayo). Our status is sealed, our power guaranteed, watch farmajo buckle as he is told the truth, that he is only a 4 year president, puntland is 22 year old regional state with institutions. Who would u give priority to? a single man or 22 year old regional govt that will continue to exist for all time.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
PL uses a different term to 'differentiate' themselves from the rest of the emerging states. We say 'functioning' states vs emerging states(dawlado soo korayo). Our status is sealed, our power guaranteed, watch farmajo buckle as he is told the truth, that he is only a 4 year president, puntland is 22 year old regional state with institutions. Who would u give priority to? a single man or 22 year old regional govt that will continue to exist for all time.
It doesnt matter if your functioning or non functioning those states exist and will have their voices heard. Majority rules, if Galmudug,Hiirshabelle, Benaadir state and Koonfur Galbeed agree on something JL and PL are not needed.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Let's just agree on the fact that without pl the people of gm would not have an paper fms. It is controlled by xamar though. Even with all the resources present in gm they still fight each other.

Just bend the knee and keep it pushing bro.

No need in salty behaviour towards your essential providers. For heavens sake ya'll are asking us for help while this loose cannon is trying to bash one of two self sufficient states in somalia.

Get a grip on reality bro.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
As a PL critic myself - i have to admit Puntland is NOT stagnating - quite the opposite, we're developing rapidly, so many projects in the pipeline

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
As a PL critic myself - i have to admit Puntland is NOT stagnating - quite the opposite, we're developing rapidly, so many projects in the pipeline
Galnusian with their stagnant state and hobyo port calling PL with wadaagsin projects, galkayo airport, turdhibi customs, bargaal road, ceeldahir road, garacad port etc etc stagnant waa wax lagu qoslo bro typical dacas jealousy!

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
What is she? And what did she say about Puntland?
She spread lies about the police chief for stopping an illegal meeting they held in Qardho this national party was behind, she kept sharing and spreading lies even though she was warned several times. She is an IDP with Puntite abtiyaal.

Trending

Latest posts