Puntland Interior Minister Dhabancad. Puntland Controls Las Anod

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland does indeed control Talex-Xudun-Bocame(shared between hassan ugaas and bah dubays and issa mahmoud)-Cayn. In Sanaag we control up untill 'yubbe' and only missing 'erigavo' and 'laasa surad'. I always found it silly also when people say sool-sanaag are missing, no they're not, it's promoted by clueless people about the region.

Infact what I didn't know PL executes development project as far as Las Anod. Even Las Anod is only outside our 'security institutions' and we need to kick some habar jeclo asses. No place for HJ in Las anod, they are already bringing them in slowly on their expansion.

Dr Osman kama yeelayo dhulbahante some habarj jeclo security militia to check my vehicle and persons in Las anod. That's dhul harti, wixi British la oran jirey has 'ceased' to exist and Somalia today is back to 'tribal' zones and HJ wa inu ku laabta Caynaba. The proper border of Puntland is 'oog' village n Caynabo. We shall accept nothing less but the official borders of Harti.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland does indeed control Talex-Xudun-Bocame(shared between hassan ugaas and bah dubays and issa mahmoud)-Cayn. In Sanaag we control up untill 'yubbe' and only missing 'erigavo' and 'laasa surad'. I always found it silly also when people say sool-sanaag are missing, no they're not, it's promoted by clueless people about the region.

Infact what I didn't know PL executes development project as far as Las Anod. Even Las Anod is only outside our 'security institutions' and we need to kick some habar jeclo asses. No place for HJ in Las anod, they are already bringing them in slowly on their expansion.

Dr Osman kama yeelayo dhulbahante some habarj jeclo security militia to check my vehicle and persons in Las anod. That's dhul harti, wixi British la oran jirey has 'ceased' to exist and Somalia today is back to 'tribal' zones and HJ wa inu ku laabta Caynaba. The proper border of Puntland is 'oog' village n Caynabo. We shall accept nothing less but the official borders of Harti.
What wasir said is true. PL secure Sanaag in 2019 just remaining cerigaabo city. Cayn is fully control by PL, same goes to South Sool , right now Boocaame police taking training in carmo.

PL need to work more in Sool if we want to free Lasscanood.

Since when Boocaame shared bud :pachah1:

Reborn
I'm sick and tired of Puntland Officials talking about regions out of their hands, it's tiring. Either take it over militarily or naga aamusa.

Do you remember the 2021 budget sheet I shared of PL.It didn't contain a budget allocation for any government municipalities within Sool or Sanaag which is shocking as there are PL troops that inhabit parts of those regions and collect TAX.

How can one militarily control and TAX an area yet not provide government municipality funding in that area?

Do you remember the 2021 budget sheet I shared of PL.It didn't contain a budget allocation for any government municipalities within Sool or Sanaag which is shocking as there are PL troops that inhabit parts of those regions and collect TAX.

How can one militarily control and TAX an area yet not provide government municipality funding in that area?

I wonder if it's because Sanaag hasn't been automated yet.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

@Pwyneth Galtrow Puntland is heading towards decentralisation governance, no more blaming Puntland for your own town lack of progress. Govt tasks are going to be handed back down to mayors-governors in areas such as economic development, sanitation-revenue collection and management-land management-hospitals-schools-roads-electricity.

All Puntland will do is assist in formulating region wide policies such as literacy rate,health standards, electricity coverage access, road standards in each district but it won't control the management or implementation of such local programs.

Decentralisation has already occured in Galkayo-Boasso-Garowe-Qardho-Badhan-Galdogob-Bandar Bayla-Eyl-Jariban. While others are newly joined districts like Towfiq and Saaxo and they're playing catch up because they were stuck in that GM hell hole of no progress for 15 years.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow Puntites want to reach second world development targets

1. We want 80% target rates for literacy, health access, and water coverage across all Puntland.
2. We want our primary road network between major towns to be all weather road, we also want to develop our secondary roads network between villages and coastal areas to boost up the transport corridor for our fishery sector.
3. We want our two ports in garacad n bosaso to service the trade market and connected to the DDSI on an 'all weather' road.
4. We want electricity coverage to reach 80% of the region
5. We want Major airport corridor in each of the 9 states.

Once those development mile-stones are reached, we can begin industralisaton and make Puntland not only a trade hub but a manufacturer hub. With a good banking system in place, we can link up ppl with employment into taking home loans from local banks and build homes and asset this will also develop our supply chain industries such as construction-plumbing-electrical-doors-windows-bricks-nails-etc will have big time warehouses in Puntland.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
@Pwyneth Galtrow Puntites want to reach second world development targets

1. We want 80% target rates for literacy, health access, and water coverage across all Puntland.
2. We want our primary road network between major towns to be all weather road, we also want to develop our secondary roads network between villages and coastal areas to boost up the transport corridor for our fishery sector.
3. We want our two ports in garacad n bosaso to service the trade market and connected to the DDSI on an 'all weather' road.
4. We want electricity coverage to reach 80% of the region
5. We want Major airport corridor in each of the 9 states.

Once those development mile-stones are reached, we can begin industralisaton and make Puntland not only a trade hub but a manufacturer hub. With a good banking system in place, we can link up ppl with employment into taking home loans from local banks and build homes and asset this will also develop our supply chain industries such as construction-plumbing-electrical-doors-windows-bricks-nails-etc will have big time warehouses in Puntland.
@DR OSMAN
We need our own version of Mittelstand in addition to what you've also mentioned.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN
We need our own version of Mittelstand in addition to what you've also mentioned.

If we want to develop our economy to become manufacturer we must also get government regulation to close down imports from overseas, this will then guarantee our manufacturers Puntland markets.

We need to lock down Puntand markets from imports especially basic manufacturing. Furniture, Bedding, doors, windows, cabinets, bricks, nails, all these supply chains need to be locally manufactured and therefore we must tell our traders that it's illegal to import these items as we want to safeguard our local industry. If we do this we may be criticized by the world as not a 'free trade' market country. Free trade means shisheeye and local companies are equal and both come under the same laws and restrictions.

It's ok to be free trade once your local companies develop it's manufacturing sector, but as u can see in PL, it's still has a long way to go to develop it's manufacturing sector so we need 'foreign import restrictions' to allow ourselves to grow, maybe when they begin price hiking and creating local monopolies, I welcome foreign imports then to compete, it will be healthy mix of foreign and local companies competing not this complete 'domination' of foreign imports.

cow

VIP
@DR OSMAN if the Puntland interior minister is blatantly lying about something everyone knows is untrue then what else can we believe from him?

from now on, anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. his nickname should be ibnul kadhaab.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@DR OSMAN if the Puntland interior minister is blatantly lying about something everyone knows is untrue then what else can we believe from him?

from now on, anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. his nickname should be ibnul kadhaab.
What he said you can see it in PL TV, so how he says lies?

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
What wasir said is true. PL secure Sanaag in 2019 just remaining cerigaabo city. Cayn is fully control by PL, same goes to South Sool , right now Boocaame police taking training in carmo.

PL need to work more in Sool if we want to free Lasscanood.
Puntland only controls eastern sanaag. Issaq/jeegan expansionists currently have yubbe under seige on the western fringe.

Also, las anod is a lost cause, dhulabante hate MJ so much they would rather be controlled and occupied by issaq. One most also consider the changing population demographics considering that a increasing number of Habar Jeclo are now residing in las anod and surrounding area. Las Anod is almost like a β€œborama light” type city right now where loyalties are slightly more towards SL jeegan these days.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland only controls eastern sanaag. Issaq/jeegan expansionists currently have yubbe under seige on the western fringe.

Also, las anod is a lost cause, dhulabante hate MJ so much they would rather be controlled and occupied by issaq. One most also consider the changing population demographics considering that a increasing number of Habar Jeclo are now residing in las anod and surrounding area. Las Anod is almost like a β€œborama light” type city right now where loyalties are slightly more towards SL jeegan these days.
I just hear more reer Lasscanood going to PL control ares like Boocame and Buhoodle and Garowe. Reer Lasscanod should fight for their right.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Place this person on ignore, all he does is tell lies. Trust me, the forum is much better without reading certain people's qashin.
Everyone watch PL TV reporters from those areas and still they accusing wasir Dhabnate a lier lool.

Soon 9 states PL elections will finish this dilemma.

cow

VIP
What he said you can see it in PL TV, so how he says lies?

he said puntland controls sool and sanaag with the exception of laasacanood and ceerigaabo. he even said puntland has programs within those regions (laasacanood and ceerigaabo)

it is all complete gibberish.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
he said puntland controls sool and sanaag with the exception of laasacanood and ceerigaabo. he even said puntland has programs within those regions (laasacanood and ceerigaabo)

it is all complete gibberish.
So where lie point in his speech?

Trending