Puntland independence movement

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Hopefully puntland push for independence and with it dies the Somalia 🇸🇴.
IMG_1250.png

Nin123

VIP
It's not going to happen divorce ain't allowed in UN unless America approves of it.
Who cares what UN think and it only applies to failed states of Somalia not puntland. Walhy am happy we are leaving this failed state

It's not going to happen divorce ain't allowed in UN unless America approves of it.
I Agree. The current situation suits America best in terms of state fragility and resource concession. One issue with one another and each state either runs to America itself or one of her proxy states.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Who cares what UN think and it only applies to failed states of Somalia not puntland. Walhy am happy we are leaving this failed state
So self-isolation is the game? you just need to look at SL situation to see how leaving the game early brings you no benefits, in terms of the international community, no one will recognize you for the fear of having their own secessionist push to secede.

See you in 2026 :sass2:

NidarNidar

Punisher
I Agree. The current situation suits America best in terms of state fragility and resource concession. One issue with one another and each state either runs to America itself or one of her proxy states.
If the international government cared about having a strong Somali government, they would have based the operation from the North of the country, outside of al kebab sphere.

Nin123

VIP
So self-isolation is the game? you just need to look at SL situation to see how leaving the game early brings you no benefits, in terms of the international community, no one will recognize you for the fear of having their own secessionist push to secede.

See you in 2026 :sass2:
Somalian sold 30% of their resources to halt temporary Somaliland deal with Ethiopia. This failed state will die without puntland support.

Nin123

VIP
No you literally sound like one of those landers on twitter fix up and stop talking like that
Don’t compare me to these people who beg gaalo and dance naked with random African country and even go all way to sell their land for recognition.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Don’t compare me to these people who beg gaalo and dance naked with random African country and even go all way to sell their land for recognition.
The way you speak makes you sound like a lander :farmajoyaab:

Nin123

VIP
amuus you saqajaan I am somali so I will involve myself in Somali affairs, ajnabi boy kulaha.
P.s it’s djibouti not djbooty
Djabooty boy you are ajnabi. Why don’t you help your brethren ciise with fighting afar.

Trending