Puntland: HSM is Sick and Incompetent

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thank you for confirming what we all know. Puntland believes it’s in its interest for the south to remain in turmoil. It’s crazy that you want a Terrorist group to stay in power due to qabyalad.

Whenever u HAGS rule, they dont value add, read my facts above, but u guys cause more disasters, this is historical trend n fact unless your blind. Plus im aware your ppl are not united, lack isimo cohesion, lack any political goal for beesha HAG, so I know any 91 duli leader can come anytime and do as he pleases with u guys with no check n balance and that 91 duli leader will only come for PL. So untill such conditions persist, shabab served as a great buffer to ensure u guys cannot connect and cause national mayhem following a 5 year xaa cuna 91 cuqdad guy.

This comment :damn: :deadmanny:
comment.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Thank you for confirming what we all know. Puntland believes it’s in its interest for the south to remain in turmoil. It’s crazy that you want a Terrorist group to stay in power due to qabyalad.
Absolutely true, we should never be naive. Somalia’s number 1 enemy is from within and it’s these MJs. They sabotage every Somali who wants to bring this country together and will work with foreigners to destroy any progress. Their only history is faan over bringing in colonisers lol.
What did HG benefit Somalia when in power?

1. We saw what aideed did in hamar, baidoa, beletwayn, galkacyo, kismayo. We know he was behind SL civil war backing Abdirahman tuur

2. What did ina salad do? left behind a PL at war with itself by using ali khalif galayr as PM to send money to jama ali jama

3. Dahir aways what did he do? send terrorists into PL mountains and leave behind 300 dead bodies.

4. HSM a HG daba dhilif what did he do? War with JL and tried to start civil war between GM/PL. He is also rumoured to do the same now by getting some 'sacad' to kill random omar mahmouds and then usa SNA hawiye reinforcement and GM to launch war on PL.

So I have a right to be anti HG and so should any Somali who seeking better country, they simply do not 'value add' is a national fact. @The Midlands
You have major problems with HG because we know you inside out and will always be the eyes of hawiye as we border you in Galkayo and you’ll never have any relevance beyond that border.

Alhamdulilah Abgaal are well aware your hate for any hawiye, you can no longer sell this ‘it’s HG the problem’. The days of a AG+MJ alliance are long dead. You want to see Muqdisho in chaos, you want to see Abgaal and Murusade land under Shabaab, you confirm this yourself. What else can I add.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Absolutely true, we should never be naive. Somalia’s number 1 enemy is from within and it’s these MJs. They sabotage every Somali who wants to bring this country together and will work with foreigners to destroy any progress. Their only history is faan over bringing in colonisers lol.

You have major problems with HG because we know you inside out and will always be the eyes of hawiye as we border you in Galkayo and you’ll never have any relevance beyond that border.

Alhamdulilah Abgaal are well aware your hate for any hawiye, you can no longer sell this ‘it’s HG the problem’. The days of a AG+MJ alliance are long dead. You want to see Muqdisho in chaos, you want to see Abgaal and Murusade land under Shabaab, you confirm this yourself. What else can I add.
You are an incompetent Hawiye whose mother and father sleep sound and safely due to AMISOM.

You are the enemy of humanity, even the US gave up on you after attempting save you from anarchy and starvation. This is the same country that spent 20 years nation building in Afghanistan.

I do not want to see you wailing accusations at me. It's high time you pick yourself up by the bootstrap and save your people.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You are an incompetent Hawiye whose mother and father sleep sound and safely due to AMISOM.

You are the enemy of humanity, even the US gave up on you after attempting save you from anarchy and starvation. This is the same country that spent 20 years in Afghanistan.

I do not want to see you wailing accusations at me. It's high time you pick yourself up by the bootstrap and save your people.
Americans are good allies nowadays. They realised y’all are the laangaabs and need to ally with the true heavyweights in Somalia :mjlaugh:

3B723F7B-26FB-4A37-AA46-A0B62305E64E.jpeg

22BEECAD-4C39-4205-8078-85D6D73F9F7C.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

PL is against any hawiye oo HG wato or anyone who believes in them, it's the same thing to us, we know where it will end. We got no issue with sharif-geedi-salad ali jeele n smart abgaals who see the overwhelming historical evidence against HG. U will not place a jambal abgal/murusade into presidency who u control and then do isku dir, i know ur agenda waryaa

bidenkulaha

GalYare
PL is against any hawiye oo HG wato or anyone who believes in them, it's the same thing to us, we know where it will end. We got no issue with sharif-geedi-salad ali jeele n smart abgaals who see the overwhelming historical evidence against HG. U will not place a jambal abgal/murusade into presidency who u control and then do isku dir, i know ur agenda waryaa
If you like Abgaal and Murusade so much why not agree to Banadir caasimad + FMS :mjlaugh:

Earlier you were saying you hope Abgaal and Murusade land is under Shabaab and now you’re saying HG are making other hawiye hate MJs :pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you like Abgaal and Murusade so much why not agree to Banadir caasimad + FMS :mjlaugh:

Earlier you were saying you hope Abgaal and Murusade land is under Shabaab and now you’re saying HG are making other hawiye hate MJs :pachah1:

I don't care who is in the capital, it's a matter of 'law'. The capital must not have tribal/political/regional character and serve as the unifier for the country it's claiming to represent. Even if MJ's were there, it won't change my philosophy unlike you who has no philosophy or rule of law. Even if the capital is switched, I will still maintain that position. Unlike u who switches kastumo 30 years not knowing where ur going. Ur philosophy is to satisfy clans, this leads to chaos like we see in GM/HS, rule of law and nidaam ayaa PL deeqo.

I don't care who is in the capital, it's a matter of 'law'. The capital must not have tribal/political/regional character and serve as the unifier for the country it's claiming to represent. Even if MJ's were there, it won't change my philosophy unlike you who has no philosophy or rule of law. Even if the capital is switched, I will still maintain that position. Unlike u who switches kastumo 30 years not knowing where ur going. Ur philosophy is to satisfy clans, this leads to chaos like we see in GM/HS, rule of law and nidaam ayaa PL deeqo.
You just said you support terrorists because you fear strong and stable Hawiye. Somehow you still managed to proceed and accuse us of hating PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Garowe oo aan ku mushaaxayno caawa.

Labo Xildhihaan oo Barlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya ka tirsan oo uu mid gaariga nagu wado iyo aniga ayaan ahay. Amniga Puntland Eebbow noo ilaali.

24-Sano Puntland lagu dhisay 24-cisho cisho ku burburi mayso.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You just said you support terrorists because you fear strong and stable Hawiye. Somehow you still managed to proceed and accuse us of hating PL.

Do u want 'dad aan tashan' 30 sano oo ku nool keliya ninka yimada every 5 years, to be united n strong? hell no, they are vulnerable population where anyone can do whatever they so wish to them and they don't have any check n balance plus their greatest ppl are dead and their left with a moryan 91 thug base

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Whenever u HAGS rule, they dont value add, read my facts above, but u guys cause more disasters, this is historical trend n fact unless your blind. Plus im aware your ppl are not united, lack isimo cohesion, lack any political goal for beesha HAG, so I know any 91 duli leader can come anytime and do as he pleases with u guys with no check n balance and that 91 duli leader will only come for PL. So untill such conditions persist, shabab served as a great buffer to ensure u guys cannot connect and cause national mayhem following a 5 year xaa cuna 91 cuqdad guy.
You wrong @DR OSMAN , Alkabaab iyo HAG are two face in one coin.

Garowe oo aan ku mushaaxayno caawa.

Labo Xildhihaan oo Barlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya ka tirsan oo uu mid gaariga nagu wado iyo aniga ayaan ahay. Amniga Puntland Eebbow noo ilaali.

24-Sano Puntland lagu dhisay 24-cisho cisho ku burburi mayso.

20 years ago, my late brother and myself played basketball with Mohamed Said Hirsi Morgan at the newly build Yamayska school in Galcaio.

We were ciyaal casiir. We didn't know who he was. At one point, my late brother pushed him since he played aggressively and no one stopped him. That's how peaceful Northern Galcaio was.