Puntland: HSM is Sick and Incompetent

I don't know why minister Aided had to respond to this people.

Sometimes ignoring your enemies and their evil eye is worth considering.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Halyey ibnal Halyey. I told the HAGS and HSM, don't waste ur time in PL, the environment is very anti irir, snm, usc if u guys even 'talk or send anyone' they will be automatically kicked out. Im suprised gaas-farole-ina sharmarke didn't assess the public 'jawi', jawiga manta qof mucurad ah maba jiro hadu mucurad yahay puntites will say 'your dhaba dhilif' @Libaax-Joore jawigasi ma aburayso mucuradnimo ama fursad ama siyasad aad ku soo gali kartid without ruining your political capital.

U guys tried saying how deni is doing presidential elections lol which turned out to be lie, now u think changing parties to 5 is some 'dambi qaran', puntites are not silly and know ur just looking for 'fursad' aad ku mucuradan Deni lakin adeer manta jawi mucurad ma jiro, save ur political capital for 2028, dont ruin it

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Halyey ibnal Halyey. I told the HAGS and HSM, don't waste ur time in PL, the environment is very anti irir, snm, usc if u guys even 'talk or send anyone' they will be automatically kicked out. Im suprised gaas-farole-ina sharmarke didn't assess the public 'jawi', jawiga manta qof mucurad ah maba jiro hadu mucurad yahay puntites will say 'your dhaba dhilif' @Libaax-Joore jawigasi ma aburayso mucuradnimo ama fursad ama siyasad aad ku soo gali kartid without ruining your political capital.

U guys tried saying how deni is doing presidential elections lol which turned out to be lie, now u think changing parties to 5 is some 'dambi qaran', puntites are not silly and know ur just looking for 'fursad' aad ku mucuradan Deni lakin adeer manta jawi mucurad ma jiro, save ur political capital for 2028, dont ruin it
Iam puntlander first 🇸🇱🙏🏽

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Iam puntlander first 🇸🇱🙏🏽

Im shocked dadka isbahaysi hawiye la samayo, horta qofka aad la socotid soo ma aha inu dhulkisa khayr 'yaalo', their the most dysfunctional clan in somalia, so this only means u will spread their dysfunction into PL untill it reduced to nothing and fowdo like GM/HS. At least hawiye darod la socodo, 'they dhaxal' a better hamar like abdillahi yusuf did in 2004 and I think @The Midlands sees this also.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The Midlands hawiye kuma khasaarin inu daba dhilif uu noqdo darod not from siyad untill abdillahi yusuf, u guys inherit something better always, but i've never seen a hawiye led darod ever bring something positive either to somalis or PL/JL, this is just facts, unless u can mention a single time and I will tanasul. So my hatred and anti hawiyeness is justified

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What did HG benefit Somalia when in power?

1. We saw what aideed did in hamar, baidoa, beletwayn, galkacyo, kismayo. We know he was behind SL civil war backing Abdirahman tuur

2. What did ina salad do? left behind a PL at war with itself by using ali khalif galayr as PM to send money to jama ali jama

3. Dahir aways what did he do? send terrorists into PL mountains and leave behind 300 dead bodies.

4. HSM a HG daba dhilif what did he do? War with JL and tried to start civil war between GM/PL. He is also rumoured to do the same now by getting some 'sacad' to kill random omar mahmouds and then usa SNA hawiye reinforcement and GM to launch war on PL.

So I have a right to be anti HG and so should any Somali who seeking better country, they simply do not 'value add' is a national fact. @The Midlands

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The Midlands I know 'siyasad' and how to 'create a jawi' and I know HSM plan is after Puntites insulted him and said how can u attack PL, when u cant even reach afgoye, he has been mad n furious about that and this is the reason he is cleaning up house on shabab to open up the hamar to galkayo road to use as reinforcement SNA/HS/GM to help their 'sacad' kin and destroy PL. He will call GM to call some random sacad to create a 'war' jawi by attacking omar mahmoud random folk. Then use that to 'escalate' the conflict into SFG/HS/GM vs PL. We know this shit waryaa

We know why HSM is so anti shabab and it's not for 'wanaag' but 'strategem' to use that corridor to connect hawiye which was impossible due to shabab. So I think it's in the interest of PL to help shabab stay lodged in it's place in the south untill such time the south is led by their interest and own 'wada tashi' not some 5 year kastumo changing remnants from the USC era with an axe to grind from 91.

. So I think it's in the interest of PL to help shabab stay lodged in it's place in the south
Thank you for confirming what we all know. Puntland believes it’s in its interest for the south to remain in turmoil. It’s crazy that you want a Terrorist group to stay in power due to qabyalad.