Puntland Government coveys its condolences to the Kenyan Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I agree but this is different.

This was a statement that was posted publically for international observers/dignatries to see. When it comes to statements for an international audience, Puntland should not give any inkling of being separate from FGS.

Goat-feeding-GettyImages-696251983-58a33ff25f9b58819cf26aaa.jpg

I agree but this is different.

This was a statement that was posted publically for international observers/dignatries to see. When it comes to statements for an international audience, Puntland should not give any inkling of being separate from FGS.

Dude...we have our own president, parliament, army, control our economic, health care and education..for everything inbetween the heavens sake we have our own capital...

What makes you think we can't have foreign relations.....we created this FGS and after 15 bloody years it's still inept at everything ...

If puntland doesn't represent Somali on international stage when Somali idiot put a claim to an international terrorism incident...who do you expect to let the world know that we Somalis are against this barbaric behaviour......you expect the federal government to represent the Somali people or the Isaaq only government to act on your behalf??...

Khayre is busy beefing muna kay and farmaajo is busy sending army to undermine axmad madoobe... and Somaliland are in their own bubble..

When Puntland successfully held the elections ...Puntland election was the 3rd highest trending subject on Kenyan social media..the world congratulated puntland including Kenyan government.

Besides after reer ogaden the biggest businesses in Kenya amongst the Somalis are owned by reer Puntland...

Puntland does what Puntland need to do..and representing Somalis is what we do..

We are not at a stage to expect due diligence from the xamar government regardless which midget is leading it...

I am cumar maxamuud bro, and cumar maxamuud are on different mindset then you are..

Last edited:
Dude...we have our own president, parliament, army, control our economic, health care and education..for everything inbetween the heavens sake we have our own capital...

What makes you think we can't have foreign relations.....we created this FGS and after 15 bloody years it's still inept at everything ...

If puntland doesn't represent Somali on international stage when Somali idiot put a claim to an international terrorism incident...who do you expect to let the world know that we Somalis are against this barbaric behaviour......you expect the federal government...

Khayre is busy beefing muna kay and farmaajo is busy sending army to undermine axmad madoobe...

When Puntland successfully held the elections ...Puntland election was the 3rd highest trending subject on Kenyan social media..the world congratulated puntland including Puntland..

Besides after reer ogaden the biggest businesses in Kenya amongst the Somalis are owned by reer Puntland...

Puntland does what Puntland need to do..and representing Somalis is what we do..

We are not at a stage to expect due diligence from the xamar government regardless which midget is leading it

I literally agree with everything you are saying.

I just disagree with the wording of the statement put out not the statement itself. It looks like we are using a tragedy to score political points.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sheegato because I do not support secession.

Two people on this forum know what sub-clan of Cumar maxmuud I am but surprisingly no-one here knows what sub-clan of Cismaan Maxmuud you are.

I think we know who the real sheegato is.
I'm bah dir!

You better ask about me .

Surprisingly? Who the hell are you? Nobody knew your irrelevant ass existed until you flapped your gums at Puntland. No self respecting MJ would undermine Puntland. You're sheegato.

Two people know about me kulaha.

Nayaa the whole site knows about me!

I'm bah dir!

You better ask about me .

Surprisingly? Who the hell are you? Nobody knew your irrelevant ass existed until you flapped your gums at Puntland. No self respecting MJ would undermine Puntland. You're sheegato.

Two people know about me kulaha.

Nayaa the whole site knows about me!

Firstly, please do not use American ghetto language when speaking to people online (refer to the text in bold). I did not swear at you or use colloquialisms and I would expect you to do the same.

Secondly, who am I? clearly someone who your very obsessed over, seeing you have been responding to me tirelessly despite it being midnight in MN.

Thirdly, undermine Puntland? I've done more for Puntland than you, I have been to Puntland more times than you and I have actually lived there. Which one of us is a real Puntlander? Obviously not the person who promotes the division of Somalis.

I commented on a statement made by our new elected leader and you instead decide to shower me in insults.

It is clear that you are not mature nor have any real-life knowledge of what goes on in Puntland.

All I said was it looks like this statement was written just to compete with the FGS and I find that embarrassing.

Either agree with it or let me know why you disagree with it.

Majeerteen used to be reer magaal and people who could not only handle criticism but encourage it. This attitude of insulting and deriding those that disagree with you is disappointing to see wallahi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Firstly, please do not use American ghetto language when speaking to people online (refer to the text in bold). I did not swear at you or use colloquialisms and I would expect you to do the same.

Secondly, who am I? clearly someone who your very obsessed over, seeing you have been responding to me tirelessly despite it being midnight in MN.

Thirdly, undermine Puntland? I've done more for Puntland than you, I have been to Puntland more times than you and I have actually lived there. Which one of us is a real Puntlander? Obviously not the person who promotes the division of Somalis.

I commented on a statement made by our new elected leader and you instead decide to shower me in insults

It is clear that you are not mature nor have any real-life knowledge of what goes on in Puntland.
I responded to you hours ago? Don't get flattered, you're just mad because I called you what you're and that was a sheegato.

Obsessed? Respond to you tirelessly? Isn't this a public forum? If you quote me I'm responding.

And thanks for confirming what I've been saying all along. Regarding the bolded part.

Yes my leader, my country and my rules.

Inform me when every maamul of Kenya send condolences to Somalia when a terrorist attack happens.

You're mentally ill. And I shouldn't bicker with mentally unstable people.

You're crying because I told you Puntland has every right to send condolences. You're crying about people getting sent condolences. You unstable cretin.

Go get some help.

If puntland doesn't represent Somali on international stage when Somali idiot put a claim to an international terrorism incident...who do you expect to let the world know that we Somalis are against this barbaric behaviour......you expect the federal government to represent the Somali people or the Isaaq only government to act on your behalf??...

Khayre is busy beefing muna kay and farmaajo is busy sending army to undermine axmad madoobe... and Somaliland are in their own bubble..

When Puntland successfully held the elections ...Puntland election was the 3rd highest trending subject on Kenyan social media..the world congratulated puntland including Kenyan government.

We are not at a stage to expect due diligence from the xamar government regardless which midget is leading it...

I am cumar maxamuud bro, and cumar maxamuud are on different mindset then you are..
Nothing but facts, I heard Puntland politics overshadowed Kenyan politics for that brief moment all eyes were on Puntland.

Muewembo Ululayatta was watching Puntland election on Kwewe tv 1,

While He was online searching for the right machete ..light yet effective,long enough to cut from distance yet short enough to wield it..

Kenyan election soon....

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
All I said was it looks like this statement was written just to compete with the FGS and I find that embarrassing.

Either agree with it or let me know why you disagree with it.

Majeerteen used to be reer magaal and people who could not only handle criticism but encourage it. This attitude of insulting and deriding those that disagree with you is disappointing to see wallahi.
There is nothing abnormal about the Puntland government's statement. It is common for subnational regions and even cities to send their condolences after terror attacks in foreign countries.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/stand-with-paris-hundreds-attend-vigils-across-canada-1.2658574
Hundreds of mourners shared a moment of silence in Nathan Phillips Square outside Toronto City Hall at 2 p.m. Saturday. Toronto Mayor John Tory addressed the vigil with a message of solidarity.

“These are the acts of evil people,” Tory said in his speech. “Our hearts and our prayers go out to the victims.”

French Consul Gen. Marc Trouyet also spoke at the event, saying Toronto “has so much to be proud of” in terms of the city’s outpouring of support.

The night of the attack, the Toronto sign outside city hall and the CN Tower were lit up in the colours of the French flag.
Your ignorance has only further exposed your anti-Puntland agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts