Puntland Government coveys its condolences to the Kenyan Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They want to be us so badly :lolbron:

Really? What made you say that?

4kYovxCg.jpg

The fact that you're triggered about Puntland sending condolences to Kenya let's me know that Puntland is headed to the right direction. Its astonishing how weak you are. I hope you lose your mind when Puntland secedes. In the meantime please go play in a busy highway because quite frankly dear you're boring me with your tantrums about Puntland.

Nacala kugu yaal.

Triggered where?

The only one triggered is you. When someone criticises Puntland or your PL secessionist 'movement', you go off like a deranged psychopath.

Note how I didn't insult you or your views once but you have responded with nothing but insults.

Shisheeyes already crying :cryinglaughsmiley:

Nothing new kkkkkk PL being the leading federal state having shoved it down the throat of the rest triggers them. PL acting as a sovereign nation triggers them. Everything PL does triggers them :icon lol:

Car waakaase wax ka qabta :gunsmiley:

Puntland continues to embarrass themselves.

How does Puntland continuously do that..

It's fine to be critical and I support that one can have an opinion and be different from the crowd....BUT ...That sentence sounds like a sentence uttered by those that are violently against anything Puntland..

Puntland is right now and for the foreseeable future 'scotland' like semi-independent country within a country...

And their are various reasons for this status

It's fine to be critical and I support that one can have an opinion and be different from the crowd....BUT ...That sentence sounds like a sentence uttered by those that are violently against anything Puntland..

Puntland is right now and for the foreseeable future 'scotland' like semi-independent country within a country...

Thank you, you said it well.
Just because I disagree with you, I'm a no dhiig traitor.

Disappointing wallahi, I thought you were not that bad of a person.
nothing personal to you sxb I just dont understand how someone can side with people that want to see at the bottom, Puntland is an autonomous region more than your average state.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
How are you smarter if you are entertaining secessionist ideology 28 years after Somaliland?
We are not like jamhuuriyadda Iskeed ugu dhawaaqday ee Jeeganta :mjhaps:

You will never hear Jamhuuriyadda Iskeed ugu dhawaaqday ee Buuntiland untill the wind blows in favor of ictiraaf :chrisfreshhah:

:hemad: We aint neef daqaya, midnimada umaada somaliyeed waa muqaadas

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
We are not like jamhuuriyadda Iskeed ugu dhawaaqday ee Jeeganta :mjhaps:

You will never hear Jamhuuriyadda Iskeed ugu dhawaaqday ee Buuntiland untill the wind blows in favor of ictiraaf :chrisfreshhah:

:hemad: We aint neef daqaya, midnimada umaada somaliyeed waa muqaadas

I see what you did there
Puntland basically plays both sides which is smart in my opinion and has served you well.
Calling for independence and going fully rogue would be terrible idea for Puntland which means you would have to give up the passport and start your own shit like Somaliland. That is not necessarily better alternative

I see what you did there
Puntland basically plays both sides which is smart in my opinion and has served you well.
Calling for independence and going fully rogue would be terrible idea for Puntland which means you would have to give up the passport and start your own shit like Somaliland. That is not necessarily better alternative

Precisely. That is the importance of vying for influence in the south. If we wouldn't do that, the bosaso port would be receiving as much resistance from the FGS as berbera got with the DP World deal, to take an example.

Eat or get eaten :francis:

I agree but this is different.

This was a statement that was posted publically for international observers/dignatries to see. When it comes to statements for an international audience, Puntland should not give any inkling of being separate from FGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts