Puntland Exporting Agriculture To Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA notice my pain, it runs deep, let me share it with you. I need a damn therapist, I think I am going mad again and yes I am not mentally stable and some have noticed that on this forum and they are correct. I can go into a psychotic episode anytime when things get out of hand.
i see you saxiib, dont worry everything will be fine!
:friendhug:

@DR OSMAN
We have alot of oil reserves and we should use those to grow economically like norway and not the gulf arab countries.
We shouldn't touch our oil right now, we can get rich out of our other easier manageable resources such as fishery. But then again oil might not be worth much in the future...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Thanks bro. Therapist diagnosed me anxiety filled. I fear the unknown and start worrying and panicking about the future and what tommorow holds and I become paralyzed by it to the point I won't move forward untill I know what the future hold and what tommorow has to give. At the same time therapist told me you hate certainity or the present or what's happening today because I get bored easily by it as I plan for tommorow.

I am working on fixing that, luckily I don't have depression though. Depression is just having no purpose in life and living someone else vision of life and you not connecting to it bro and you go home feeling miserable, worthless, unhappy. I have a purpose in my life, I wanna travel the world and I want to work to see that through financially. I want to get married and have kids and feel what it is like being in charge of a family for once in my life.. But please note these underlying symptoms of anxiety if not cured can transform itself into a psychotic episode where I start telling you the cia is following me, paranoia, hearing voices from hell, and thinking the world are bunch of demons testing me to see if I will figure it out. I start to smell funny smells noone else can smell as I call it the devil smell and then I start to see things you won't bro like humans transforming into animals and monsters, their faces become like masks to me

That's how I see humans when I am in psychotic episode, I see them wearing mask sometimes its animal mask, sometimes its devil mask, sometimes it a testing mask to test me if I will crack. But it's always evil.

41f54780321ceaffbda5e0fc63f3d1f2.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Yes I need that hug bro don't let me go psychotic it's the tipping point for me. Let me share that pain with you which goes deep if your prepared to accept there is pain in the doctor.:feedme:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@MSGA how do I tell @Basra about my anxiety issues and how I hate certainity and I don't like coming home to her not because of her but because it gets boring for me as I am always planning for tommorow and what I don't control or other people or anything that is uncertain because my mind is all about the uncertain aspects of life. So @Basra will say divorce me but it's not her that is the problem, i'll have the same problem with the next wife. That's just family side of thing. It's the same bro with work even, I get bored easily by doing the same thing over and over again because it's certain and hence my resume is job hopping every year and no stability.

I like that little bit of uncertainity and risk with a new job as it's new and my mind goes in anxiety mode again, it's like I seek anxiety but at the same time it cripples me also as I focus on the future so much that I am bodily frozen from ever making moves in life or making decision because I am in constant planning mode for the future. I live by the saying 'hope for the best but prepare for the worst' notice I am always planning for uncertainity.

Brother @MSGA lets not ignore these key deficiencies in the doctor. Oh my god doctor is opening up like I do with my psychologist and therapist. Plus I have a huge trust problem with people, I simply think the worst of people and assume they will backstab me in the end.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@MSGA notice my pain, it runs deep, let me share it with you. I need a damn therapist, I think I am going mad again and yes I am not mentally stable and some have noticed that on this forum and they are correct. I can go into a psychotic episode anytime when things get out of hand.
Just see a doctor. It's probably an easy fix. An anti psychotic a day will keep the crazy away.
:yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending