Puntland Exporting Agriculture To Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know this is old news but this is the video proof of it. Puntland not messing about and wants to be no 1 agriculture producer and out-beat the south. They are now exporting back obviously after they have satisfied their own local needs and the remaining harvest is sold in mogadishu which is falling behind in it's key sector.

It's akin to Puntland losing in livestock sector, impossible and shameful. It's like the south exporting livestock to Puntland lol when you hear Puntland exporting agriculture to Mogadishu.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come on guys let's just admit it, Puntland is the most productive state in all aspects of a society or any human development index you want to talk on. Wanna talk infrastructure? well Gaas is nicknamed professor infrastructure(airports, roads, etc), wanna talk our education system well we can bring Juxa who designed it and it's rank among Somalia, it's quality learning, it's testing conditions with no cheating allowed, it's curriculums which are very high standard for 3rd world and our students are accepted in sudan, kenya, ethiopia universities as a result by displaying their puntland high school certificates. Wanna talk solar and wind and alternative energy? Garowe has the first city solar and wind mixed solutions operating as it's energy provider for the whole city and other energy providers have plans to expand this technology to Bosaso and Galkayo.

Wanna talk wells(underground water) or dams capturing rain water? that's dual track water strategy capturing the rain while digging the earth. Only Mogadishu recently added a new capability, desalination plant and I am sure Bosaso is teeming up for that next phase in our water development strategies because strategies is about capabilities and alternatives for a critical lifeline not reliance on a single source. Wanna talk about our fiber upgrade and Golis and how we all 4G and broadband speeds in Puntland? communication and it's reliablity is massively important to Puntland or else we can't communicate or do transactions due to slow speeds, it even impacts on learning and hospitals doing surgery who need to use email and other communication links for their work.

Come on, tell me one area that Puntland is losing in human development? Just one and I will shut up about Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Did you hear about Gaas speech about the el dahir road here? He said his whole presidency is about 'waa in la gaadha' horta it's all about 'access' projects. Ports, airports, roads are key access tools. He wants development in stages and phases. First phase create access points.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland is sick and tired of being hostage to the north or south in relation to any services. If there is even a single service being done from the south or north, Puntland will not to be a hostage god dammit all you somalis, do you hear me? Puntland will not be hostage to anyone for any resource that can be done in Puntland.

So when will Puntland become independent and lead horn of africa?:shookgabre:we're already doing better than many countries.

Puntland is picking up the pieces as usual but there’s got to be more coming out of Mogadishu since it’s the damn capital smh

I feel like Bari is the perfect place for largescale olive and date farms something the people there should definitely do.
There's already date farms in Bari plenty of them, Olive is something we should look into I don't know if we have any of them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I feel like Bari is the perfect place for largescale olive and date farms something the people there should definitely do.

The problem is they are doing individual farming and not wide-scale farming. There is so much harvest a single independent farmer can produce that makes it impact on the economy at a wide scale. Do you agree brodda(nigerian accent)?

That's why the western world farmers are now owned by corporations they can pump far more capital and money into equipments of a large scale and create large harvests so it can feed itself, plus when a few corporations own the prime land and farming sector the pricing is controlled better and can be measured up and down depending on people income capacities. We need wide-scale farming with corporations entering this sector so we can sufficiently provide our own local needs.

Yes Puntland has back-up options with the Turdibi corridor opening us up to ethiopian goods directly to puntland not double taxed through the shitty siyad road which linked us to IDOR who slap a somaliland tax on top of the ethiopian tax the ogaden boys are slapping on it for their admin. We will deal with darod ismacil through galdgob, cut out the irir boys in the north screw em. I aint helping no damn irir get rich and develop his state. If we can cut down on the imports from the southern irir boys and northern irir boys(who use ethiopian farming products) and get big corporations in our telecom and banking sector to invest into farming industry, we could end up relying on our produces locally and back-up produces from the ogaden boys in ethiopia.

A strictly darod ismacil business model and value chain. We should create a sea link to jubbaland from kismayo bringing us jubbaland produces so we help jubbaland grow it's economy while we diversify our agricultural needs to three lifelines. 1. Ourselves. 2. Turdibi Ethiopian Galdogob corridor. 3. Jubbaland sea link bring the shit on ship so we skip all the irir boys in the south.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You think Puntland joking about 'keeping the shit family and tribal' it hates using any services from irir boys regardless where they are or what name they masquerade under be it in the north or south. It's you losers who are allow to capitalize on your markets while we distance ourselves from being dependent on you. We prefer sending you agriculture products while we buy our stuff strictly darod ismail or rely on ourselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How should we set up our market place? Too much doing inside means we become hostage to local prices as they have no competition to fear or compete against. Doing it too much outside also means we are hostage on prices and not only that developing a potential enemy as we buy things from them and help them grow.

Mixed market a bit of local and a bit of outside means competition happens between local farmers and foreign importers!!! How should we set up our foreign and local players, should we have one or two big foreign importers in Bosaso who deal with a large scale operation across the whole economy in all sectors from farming to tech to oil to construction? Or should we set up our local players to dominate all that and do it inside as big corporations combining their capital?

There is pros and cons for having an oligarch system of a few big players only or should we take the western approach big players in the market place like they have franchises and companies who merge together with independent mom n pop stores scattered through-out the market place like you see when you go into a shopping mall? Should Puntland aim to set up following the western model a few big players, then small players and independents operating in different sectors and then foreign exporters playing also who are divided into big and independents like the local players are?

If you want to have this discussion keep it strictly puntland so we benefit ourselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You fuckin somalis focus on buildings and how beautiful they are and I do sometimes untill I go into psychotic episode and realize it's just a fuckin building, it adds no economic activity unless you define what that building is doing in terms of economic footprint. Is it providing a lending service like banking does so it can give it's customers money to invest into various sectors in the economy. Is it a factory or warehouse that is producing goods.

Is it a hotel or tourist spot that is renting out space and beds and collecting revenue on that. Somalia hotel industry is pathetic as their is no tourists yet but we invest into it. The only customer they an secure is politicians and the fuckin UN at best which is a small group or truckers who use motels and smaller style hotels as they travel through the regions. The Doctor knows this nation better then you scum will ever and we lack any political geniuses who know how to use our capacity right now and begin turning it around. It's useless if we don't fix governance first as that creates an environment of trust between the people and government and if there is no trust, what's the point of building anything as it will go rotten inside through corruption and misuse and wrong people in wrong jobs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why are we building a 100 fuckin hotels for a small clientele called the diaspora, UN, and politicians and a few truckers who travel interstate bringing goods? Does that small pool of clients need 100 hotels to choose from? it just means prices drop because the services outstrip the customer demand. It's time the government bans hotel investments and tell investors to guide they're investment following puntland development model or go away because their not helping us grow our GDP and just making us a big shopping mall like dubai.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@DR OSMAN
We have alot of oil reserves and we should use those to grow economically like norway and not the gulf arab countries.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN
We have alot of oil reserves and we should use those to grow economically like norway and not the gulf arab countries.

Oil reserves are great and some countries redirect it properly the money from such resource and others don't like nigeria or the gulf states who just open up more malls and making the place pretty but not productive. A sturdy house that works hard inside their family isn't the same with a flashy home with a useless family inside who are just making it look pretty on the outside, the inside capacity is empty in the gulf state as their people sit there taking welfare cheques from the government oil money.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@MSGA notice my pain, it runs deep, let me share it with you. I need a damn therapist, I think I am going mad again and yes I am not mentally stable and some have noticed that on this forum and they are correct. I can go into a psychotic episode anytime when things get out of hand.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Oil reserves are great and some countries redirect it properly the money from such resource and others don't like nigeria or the gulf states who just open up more malls and making the place pretty but not productive. A sturdy house that works hard inside their family isn't the same with a flashy home with a useless family inside who are just making it look pretty on the outside, the inside capacity is empty in the gulf state as their people sit there taking welfare cheques from the government oil money.
Inshallah we will see our home state be more developed that the west. After years of being ashamed that my country is in chaos i can be proud now and even more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts