DEVELOPING NEWS Puntland elders mediating recent hostility in Bosaso release statement

Guul PSF! Guul Bosaso!

The victors list terms, the defeated accepts them! Would have been better for Deni to accept the previous agreement before he waged war. However, he had to act crazy and so he must be shown his place. Deni will bend the knee!

This is boqor burhaan and some reer bari isimo, other known isimo are not in there like Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaam, Ugaas Xasan Ugaas Yaasiin and Islaan Bashiir Islaan Cabdille, so we will see their reactions.
I think this means there will be no more talks and if the government wants to get rid of diyaano the only way is by force.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking Boqor Burhaan the King of Darood has spoken Diyaano to remain the supreme commander of PSF

This is boqor burhaan and some reer bari isimo, other known isimo are not in there like Suldaan Siciid Suldaan Cabdisalaam, Ugaas Xasan Ugaas Yaasiin and Islaan Bashiir Islaan Cabdille, so we will see their reactions.
I think this means there will be no more talks and if the government wants to get rid of diyaano the only way is by force.
You're still talking about force? :drakelaugh:This is similar to how you said "oh 2nd day, government will use full force. Diyano is done for.". Deni's militia got crushed and then you said "ok this time for real. Third time is the charm. Deni was just waiting for people to evacuate he is using the heavy weapons now. Diyaano is done for, they can't last."
:dead1::dead1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You're still talking about force? :drakelaugh:This is similar to how you said "oh 2nd day, government will use full force. Diyano is done for.". Deni's militia got crushed and then you said "ok this time for real. Third time is the charm. Deni was just waiting for people to evacuate he is using the heavy weapons now. Diyaano is done for, they can't last."
They also demanded the exit of P&O aka DP world from Bosaso they are very intelligent elders :banderas:

They also demanded the exit of P&O aka DP world from Bosaso they are very intelligent elders :banderas:
They are going in for the kill. Deni will definitely refuse what they said. They want war and to dethrone deni. Bosaso was just the start where his fangs were removed, they are making sure to strike when he is most vulnerable.

when did I say that? you can quote it.
Also did you understand what I wrote, I said: "if the government wants to get rid of diyaano the only way is by force", which is true. diyaano will not go after boqor burhaan sided with him, so if deni wants him gone there is no other way but force.

when did I say that? you can quote it.
Also did you understand what I wrote, I said: "if the government wants to get rid of diyaano the only way is by force", which is true. diyaano will not go after boqor burhaan sided with him, so if deni wants him gone there is no other way but force.
I can't be bothered to look for it. I will take your word for it. Maybe i'm mixing you up with another deni lover.

I understood what you wrote perfectly. Did you understand what I said? Force is no longer an option because Deni already got defeated. It's laughable that you still think deni can force PSF. If Deni wants to get rid of diyaano he will have to beg the isimo, diplomacy is the only way. If it doesn't work, he will never get rid of him no matter what he or the rest of aaran jan wants.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I heard Deni is planning to Poison in Diyaano after he looses his guard, hope he does,that Xarmaajo coon deserve the slow death.:banderas:

cow

VIP
It was an open handed slap by the ISIMO to Deni. They know he won't accept it which will mean his expulsion.

They also said to kick out UAE from bosaso port. And that for the last 5 years they have destroyed the port instead of building it.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. Deni thought he could compete with Farmaajo in a national election when he cannot handle an uprising in one town. What’s this dude smokin :mjlol:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
1.they also demanded 17% of the income of Bosaso port
2. all the ministerial and ngo headquarters relocated to Bosaso

Deni flopped hard on this one, it has now gone beyond Diana boys

Jungle

VIP
ridiculous demands and it didnt come from psf :cosbyhmm: who does deni respond to if these demands are not met? boosaaso about to be a qabil enclave

cow

VIP

This is bari why would islaan bashiir from Ethiopia be more qualified then bari isimo to talk about bari issues?

The bari isimo are not involved with issues in dds. 1 year ago islaan bashiir was invited by ugaas Keyse to yamagurleey (gelaadi District) and later caabudwaaq to settle issues between celi (mx sub clan) and bidiciyaan (mj sub clan).

Trending

Latest posts