Puntland deputy health minister announces friday 15/6/18 as the day of the fall of laascaanood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saalax I think it might be on tomorrow as the evening on Monday is expected to be Laylatul Qadr and might get a peaceful night sleep in.

It is becoming too predictable they need to switched up a bit but symbolism is good for a disjointed deflated army and militia with no real purpose other than going to Laascaanood.

Reiko stop crying and tell me which artist you want to see enter Laascaanood on 15/6/18

400951_524045467653556_1405139167_n.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Saalax I think it might be on tomorrow as the evening on Monday is expected to be Laylatul Qadr and might get a peaceful night sleep in.

It is becoming too predictable they need to switched up a bit but symbolism is good for a disjointed deflated army and militia with no real purpose other than going to Laascaanood.

Kkkkkkk leytul qadr raid ahahahah

Wallahi was funny. I think you on to something. We shall see

Saalax Somalis are intelligent. You as a Commander have to manage your troops like anywhere else.

It would be very easy to stand up and say that you are defending your land from invaders who came from afar trying to separate brothers by erecting a border a gaal made. You call for Jihaad and assure that whoever dies enters jannah especially their first night in the grave being on Laylatul Qadar where Allah forgives so many people.

Somalis are religious. There is a reason why Al Shabaab and certain Jihaad groups raid enemies on symbolic days like the eve and dawn of Badr. You raise moral as this guys know they might die you have to make them believe.

If you send them out on the eve of Uhud they will ask themselves why on this day. It will be in their heads and could effect them negatively.

Symbolism and dates are important for moral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending