Puntland deputy health minister announces friday 15/6/18 as the day of the fall of laascaanood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You tried to lie and spreading disinformation but you have been caught red handed now you’re trying to save face, pitiful Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan fari qorax ma qariso

Cognitive I tried to save face and spread 'lies and disinformation'.

Now what is your thought about the deputy health minister announcing that Puntland will enter Laascaanood next Friday 15/6/18.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You changed the topic of your thread several times after you got exposed for lying, clearly in my personal opinion it has seriously damaged your credibility

How do i know you wont change the topic of tge tgread again someone was to expose your lies again?

Clearly you are not consistent, a known liar i dont trust you as far as i can throw you.

What do you expect from a adminstration whose Director of Communication of the President is a long term unemployed guy who is a singer songwriter who is now one of the men 'leading' the liberation of Laascaanood

Dr.-Abdiweli-and-Abwaan-Abdirashid.png

^The deputy health Minister Dr Faarax Maxamed Warsame and Pop artist and Gaas personal dresser Abdirashid will march into Laascaanood next Friday 15/6/18

faarax-maxamed-warsame-640x360.jpg

417433_313846242006814_400247802_n.jpg

What do you expect from a adminstration whose Director of Communication of the President is a long term unemployed guy who is a singer songwriter who is now one of the men 'leading' the liberation of Laascaanood

Dr.-Abdiweli-and-Abwaan-Abdirashid.png
The reason why they are attacking you is because you post unbiased articles this guys don't want to hear the truth

Mohi they use school boys tactics and laymen arguments while avoiding the main issues.

They came to expose me because I changed the title which I did several times because I had many issues though in the first post it clearly mentions the Deputy Minister as deputy minister and by name as well as in the other thread.

They are not being genuine and ingenious I knew who the current Minister is and that the guy mentioned is the deputy.

I did not need them to tell me but I can deal with them easily. I don't mind their interventions at all.

^Tell us who else of the Singers and Entertainers will enter next Friday 15/6/18 into Laascaanood along the deputy health minister and Singer Song writer Abdirashid

400951_524045467653556_1405139167_n.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This garac is obsessed with Puntland. Ofcourse he will edit when he gets called out. Filthy, lying coward.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Saahid Qamaan i long suspected Puntland will attack on Eid day, just as they did on beginning of Ramadaan.

If they do, I think it would be very bad strategy; SL is already expecting the attack to come in Eid. They should change it up to some other random day

waraabe

Your superior
^Tell us who else of the Singers and Entertainers will enter next Friday 15/6/18 into Laascaanood along the deputy health minister and Singer Song writer Abdirashid

400951_524045467653556_1405139167_n.jpg

:dead: so fat gaas is sending in his personal singers to retake lascanood on eid kkkk what a fat idiot

waraabe

Your superior
it will be another humiliation if puntland doesnt retake lascanood by the 15th of june lol as a state official made this comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending