Puntland Deep Inside Galmudug

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha your called 'sacad, cayr, saleban' not due to population it's becuz 3 isbaaros ayaa idin dhexayo and u hate each other,so Somalis treat u separately for that reason. Abgaal who is far larger then you isma kala qaybiyo, xitaa up to 'mudulood' level. Puntland war illa the 'harti level' we hold onto.

I love seeing HG iyago jaban oo tabar daran, it is punishment for 91 killing civilians
Cayr, Sacad, Saleebaan are known distinctly because they own more wealth, live in more degmos, have more military strength and have caused more damage to 90% of these 'laandheere' clans you guys hide behind. I didn't even know any MJ clans outside of CM, which is how irrelevant you are to me.

It's not us who do kala qeybsi. It's others who are always scared to make an enemy of HG as a whole because that's suicidal. Caydiid's biggest backers and supporters are us Cayr lol. You should come to Dhusamareb. Also HG are doing very well, don't worry for us. You can focus on your desert region where you are now all suffering to ever worse droughts while I eat in across nearly the whole of Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha even abgaal called u 'shan dhaqiiqo majerten' your a 'cheap ass copy' wallahi always trying to copy us. Your GM is dysfunctional, they don't even have funds to pay ministers nor do u have any buildings, they sit outside in trees loooool. Forget business, u have one hotel in all GALMUDUG.

PL has Bosaso our own separate business capital, we got garowe our own political capital, we got galkacyo by the balls and it's whole market place. We have garacad port joining the mix. We are deep in jubbaland and own ku-dhaaa island and waamo farmland and kismaayo, we are in DOOLO of DDS. Waryaa your sad clan trying to copy us. You will never be Majerten you sad copy.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha even abgaal called u 'shan dhaqiiqo majerten' your a 'cheap ass copy' wallahi always trying to copy us. Your GM is dysfunctional, they don't even have funds to pay ministers nor do u have any buildings.

PL has Bosaso our own separate business capital, we got garowe our own political capital, we got galkacyo by the balls and it's whole market place. We have garacad port joining the mix. We are deep in jubbaland and own ku-dhaaa island and waamo farmland. Waryaa your sad clan trying to copy us.
Sad state of affairs, you do know you don't need my validation. Your problem is your stuck in PL. We have more investments in Xamar than in GM right now but we're finally investing in the now rapidly developing GM after the new administration was built in 2020 and brought together all the clans.

Those same companies that have built Xamar will also be building GM and inshallah everywhere in the South. It's quite unbelievable PL still looks the way it does after 20 years of relative peace don't you think? All that state building only to be so poor :francis:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Only on Sspot is Mudug a MJ gobol
mudug is majority MJ If that’s what you define as an “mj gobol”. Majority of HG live in galgaduud in cities like dhusomareeb, guriceel,etc.

the largest city in S. mudug (besides S. Gaalkaayo ofc) would prob be hobyo with about 95k~, verses the largest city in N. Mudug vs Galdogob with 300k~

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha your GM existed since 2006, PL is only 8 years older and my god look at the difference. If u argue GM wasn't united, well PL wasn't united either with Las anod gone. Plus PL didn't rebuild ourselves first, 1998 till 2009 we were focused on hamar getting your moryan ass out living like it's the medieval fuckin dark age. It was when abdillahi resigned did PL focus on itself.

mudug is majority MJ If that’s what you define as an “mj gobol”. Majority of HG live in galgaduud in cities like dhusomareeb, guriceel,etc.

the largest city in S. mudug (besides S. Gaalkaayo ofc) would prob be hobyo with about 95k~, verses the largest city in N. Mudug vs Galdogob with 300k~
Galdogob has like 10 people and out of those 10, 9 are leelkase. Stop parading behind other darood clans. Mudug is far from a MJ gobol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha your GM existed since 2006, PL is only 8 years older and my god look at the difference. If u argue GM wasn't united, well PL wasn't united either with Las anod gone. Plus PL didn't rebuild ourselves first, 1998 till 2009 we were focused on hamar getting your moryan ass out living like it's the medieval fuckin dark age. It was when abdillahi resigned did PL focus on itself.
Stop claiming other people's lands. PL is soon to be only Nugal and Bari with a bit of Mudug. Laascaanood and Cerigabo are SL territory.

This is GM today building it's new capital Dhusamareb. Galmudug didn't control Cayr land till 2 years ago. Which is the most populous HG clan.

150E705C-3CD3-4CE0-9285-A5F5DEB1D9FD.jpeg

GM is going to surpass PL in a few years because it is not isolated from the FGS and will have the same HAG companies building it to the level we see Xamar today.

Right now PL students are having to take exams in GM because PL education system has been run into the ground. Calaacalka joodi

bidenkulaha

GalYare

PL administration should stop asking for ridiculous fees for education. Otherwise more students will be fleeing to GM and putting our education system under stress :francis:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha GM wasn't known as 'gaari-wa' What u inherited is far more developed then what PL inherited. PL turned tuulos into business cities, political capitals. We started from ground-zero which can still be seen in areas of sanaag n gardafu.

S. Mudug is more populous, iska xishood. If you could've done anything you would've in all that time Sacad were on there own while we were wilding down South, running around like crazy sufis or salafis whichever shaati we felt like wearing on a particular day. The fact Sacad vs MJ is even a fair fight should be enough embarrassment.

Now that we're fully committed GMians your time is up. Desperate thread is desperate.
Forget reer Mahad, reer Xirsi or reer Khalaf could take out Sacad by themselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha it's not fair of me to compare PL to GM. The scale of development isn't the same.

- In PL nearly 50 districts getting water wells or dams or both
- PL is expanding education facilities were talking like 30 new schools
- PL is building up new towns in Mudug and Bari
- PL has brand new port opening soon in Garacad and Bosaso port development
- PL is expanding it's ministries facilities(finance, information, new parliament) with Garowe Mayor office under construction.
- PL has two large scale real-estate development happening(amal real estate in garowe, salam bank city in bosaso)
- Paved Roads 3G(garacad, galkacyo, galdogob which 320 KM), Ceel Dahir to Erigavo(280 KM). Road Maintaince across all Puntland.
- Electricity expansion in Bosaso, Airport expansion, brand new car-park.
- New Hotels going up in all Garowe, Bosaso, Galkacyo

GM is tiny development not 'large scale development'

Here is Nabadoon Aloore of beesha Sacad complaining about how reer mahad are taking sacad lands. HG are just like other .5 tribes that's why thier main candidate only got 15 votes during the elections. They like HSM because they think he will get HG lands back which he failed few years back. Also, Galnus's biggest city is a Cabudwaaq which is a darood city.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha it's not fair of me to compare PL to GM. The scale of development isn't the same.

- In PL nearly 50 districts getting water wells or dams or both
- PL is expanding education facilities were talking like 30 new schools
- PL is building up new towns in Mudug and Bari
- PL has brand new port opening soon in Garacad and Bosaso port development
- PL is expanding it's ministries facilities(finance, information, new parliament) with Garowe Mayor office under construction.
- PL has two large scale real-estate development happening(amal real estate in garowe, salam bank city in bosaso)
- Paved Roads 3G(garacad, galkacyo, galdogob which 320 KM), Ceel Dahir to Erigavo(280 KM). Road Maintaince across all Puntland.
- Electricity expansion in Bosaso, Airport expansion, brand new car-park.
- New Hotels going up in all Garowe, Bosaso, Galkacyo

GM is tiny development not 'large scale development'
Your education system is bankrupt. Your students are fleeing to GM.

Mashallah I can sum up what you’ve said you’re building some roads. What a development story. Oh and hotels. Some ministries and electrifying as if other states aren’t already doing all that.

The problem you have is PL is an undesirable place to live. Weather is awful and you don’t have enough people for an actual real estate boom like in the South. I doubt there’ll ever be much of an economy there.

But good luck

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Gaalkacyo is the proper spelling. The biggest xafaads are Garsoor (Leelkase, MJ, Carab Salaax, + others). Closely followed by Israac (mostly MJ).

HG cannot speak on ownership within the city.

I could honestly make the claim that Leelkase outnumber HG within the city.

And the HG who try to further themselves in north, whether thru education or ganacsi face persecution :hemad: wtf

Today, we go to the border of Garsoor and Galnus to dump our trash. I know Caydiid rolling in his grave.View attachment 233634
I've been looking for this clip forever. It ends all debates.

Trending