Puntland Deep Inside Galmudug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You can see the 'GM' sign in the video

b7beeb8f17f3eff648df583fcdd7ebe7.jpg

We are inside Galmudug center, so this nonsense of south n north is debunked.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As well as Dhinowda is Puntland. The people here acknowlege only Puntland assistance

Listen at the 1:55 mark where the kids are asked what is their request to Puntland government

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We already control Towfiiq in Mudug outside Af-Barwaqo. I suspect we should create security buffer at af-barwaaqo so if there is any conflict, let af-barwaaqo suffer the collateral damage not Towfiiq.

zackattack

Cowabunga
We already control Towfiiq in Mudug outside Af-Barwaqo. I suspect we should create security buffer at af-barwaaqo so if there is any conflict, let af-barwaaqo suffer the collateral damage not Towfiiq.

Who gives a shit Somalia needs to deal with drought issues first

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who gives a shit Somalia needs to deal with drought issues first

PPL who don't know galkacyo think the town is 50/50 north/south loooooool. I am just educating ppl so they don't make a clown of themselves. The town is 85% Puntland, 15% GM, with the so called 'south' even being shared

PPL who don't know galkacyo think the town is 50/50 north/south loooooool. I am just educating ppl so they don't make a clown of themselves. The town is 85% Puntland, 15% GM, with the so called 'south' even being shared
Galkacyo is 50% Sacad, 25% MJ, 10% leelkase and the rest is madhibaan/ajnabis. The north is full of terrorists and alcohol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Galkacyo is 50% Sacad, 25% MJ, 10% leelkase and the rest is madhibaan/ajnabis. The north is full of terrorists and alcohol
The dudes insane. You're wasting your time but it's always funny to see MJs add other PL citizens to boost numbers as if Sacad aren't the most populous in the city. The population only becomes competitive when you do Sacad vs PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rocktheboat South Galkacyo is 50% Sacad, 25% MJ, 10% leelkase and the rest is madhibaan/ajnabis. The north is full of terrorists and alcohol

Waryaa we are 5 minutes from hotel 5 star your only hotel in all galmudug. Waryaa south galkacyo ayaa la wada lee yahay.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Gaalkacyo is the proper spelling. The biggest xafaads are Garsoor (Leelkase, MJ, Carab Salaax, + others). Closely followed by Israac (mostly MJ).

HG cannot speak on ownership within the city.

I could honestly make the claim that Leelkase outnumber HG within the city.

And the HG who try to further themselves in north, whether thru education or ganacsi face persecution :hemad: wtf

Today, we go to the border of Garsoor and Galnus to dump our trash. I know Caydiid rolling in his grave.
CEBD7080-05AB-41F7-93C1-5AD5B1A868D5.jpeg

Last edited:
@Rocktheboat South Galkacyo is 50% Sacad, 25% MJ, 10% leelkase and the rest is madhibaan/ajnabis. The north is full of terrorists and alcohol

Waryaa we are 5 minutes from hotel 5 star your only hotel in all galmudug. Waryaa south galkacyo ayaa la wada lee yahay.
Zanzibari you don't know anything about Mudug. It is in your interest to keep peace with Sacad or the yearly karbaashes will resume
season 11 atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Calaami we are 5 houses away from galmudug central market place and this @bidenkulaha maba xishoodo. His south is being shared. Galkacyo is 4 'districts'. Israac-Horseed completely MJ. Garsoor which is in between the south/north is leelkase. Baraxley was fully sacad but as we can see in the video that isn't the case. It seems like the PL border stretches 5 houses away from their only hotel in all Galmudug.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
@Calaami we are 5 houses away from galmudug central market place and this @bidenkulaha maba xishoodo. His south is being shared. Galkacyo is 4 'districts'. Israac-Horseed completely MJ. Garsoor which is in between the south/north is leelkase. Baraxley was fully sacad but as we can see in the video that isn't the case. It seems like the PL border stretches 5 houses away from their only hotel in all Galmudug.
I spent quite a bit of time in Gaalkacyo, the reality is known by everyone who lives there. Only diaspora ciyaal think otherwise.

GuanYu

Custom title
How does it work in Galmudug? which are majority clans? I mean i know mudug has my reer abti mareexaan (Wagardhac) that's all i know but i think they're a minority or something today. Cus am reer guri gedo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
S. Mudug is more populous, iska xishood. If you could've done anything you would've in all that time Sacad were on there own while we were wilding down South, running around like crazy sufis or salafis whichever shaati we felt like wearing on a particular day. The fact Sacad vs MJ is even a fair fight should be enough embarrassment.

Now that we're fully committed GMians your time is up. Desperate thread is desperate.

I was in Gaalkacayo in 2011. Reer Mahad was outnumbering everyone else. They invested in that city very heavily, and majority of hotels. developments, and businesses were on their side of the city.

The population only becomes competitive when you do Sacad vs PL.
Exactly. Both sides have a comparable population but only one side is fully one qabil. Southern Mudug is more populous than the north and Sacad live in the north as well. Only on Sspot is Mudug a MJ gobol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha your called 'sacad, cayr, saleban' not due to population it's becuz 3 isbaaros ayaa idin dhexayo and u hate each other,so Somalis treat u separately for that reason. Abgaal who is far larger then you isma kala qaybiyo, xitaa up to 'mudulood' level. Puntland war illa the 'harti level' we hold onto.

I love seeing HG iyago jaban oo tabar daran, it is punishment for 91 killing civilians n keeping the nation in a dark age for 30 years. In reality Qandala is larger in area sq then Habar gedir land.

All GM is galgadud 46,000 SQ KM Plus Hobyo 25,000 SQ KM. It's 70,000 SQ KM shared by 11 clans looooooool, so your land mass is only '60%' at tops. 40,000 SQ KM

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts