Puntland damaged Somalia and Somaliland.

How can one let go a thing that doesn't exist? Please explain to that me.

Puntland has done voodoo on people.

Imagine seeing a gathering of five presidents and the president of the country. It's insane.
I agree its ridiculous we need 1m1v and create a functional government based off merit.

Wallahi im not even tryna be a qabilist or anything but little somaliland doesnt stand a chance against the mighty darood. The difference in population and artillery is significant.
If we do anything they'll be collecting bones for the next coming hundred years and crying about genocide :deadmanny: :deadmanny:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
If we do anything they'll be collecting bones for the next coming hundred years and crying about genocide :deadmanny: :deadmanny:
Haram. We shouldnt do that, we believe in the hereafter. Let them fight a sub sub sub sub laf. Even then theyre getting karbashed 😔

Mudug_gyal

VIP
What did you do? burn down huts and kill some nomads? That's your whole offensive capability? Please, anyway no more talk like this.
Nigga I didnt do anything. I am very unbiased I just say it like it is. Ask puntlanders on here if you dont believe me. Ask @Yami your fellow lander

Anyway back to the discussion.

If Puntland is first and Somalia is second. Then you guys are Puntlanders right. Puntland is your first nationality and Somalia is your second nationality. You are carrying dual nationality.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
THere's some but they are minority. Ignore them.
In my opinion, you guys should stop it in its tracks before its late. Separatism was in the minority once upon a time in somalia. As for sool and sanaag why cant it be partitioned?

Anyway back to the discussion.

If Puntland is first and Somalia is second. Then you guys are Puntlanders right. Puntland is your first nationality and Somalia is your second nationality. You are carrying dual nationality.
I am not a Somali citizen, I'm only Somali by blood/ethnicity.

Put it this way. I don't think anyone in Sool and Sanaag will want to be a part of the Somalia that's coming. With no minority rights through federalism. Somaliland is the better bet. Nicer country always has been.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Put it this way. I don't think anyone in Sool and Sanaag will want to be a part of the Somalia that's coming. With no minority rights through federalism. Somaliland is the better bet. Nicer country always has been.
Then do a referendum. That should be fair to everyone there. You want harti to join you qasab thats a no no

Trending

Latest posts