Puntland courts in the capital Garoowe closed since Thursday due to no wages

Status
Not open for further replies.
zo20KKY.jpg

LarrythePuntite you scooped me out there! I am exposed now. I guess it was less difficult than learning how to use a ‘screwdriver‘!

People listen up, knowing how to use a screwdriver and not shying away from working boots will take you far!

Why do I suspect our Larry keeps a set of screw drivers in his car ready to take out at the slight confrontation?

Is it the glasses he is wearing?

Larry I suspect uses screwdrivers because he knows he could get away with it explaining to police why they are there lying around ready in his car.

Larry is from Canada and I believe he got his toughness from watching too many episodes of fictional Canadian Mountain Police tv shows.

(This was my attempt at satire tell me how I faired and if I need to brush up my skills in that dept if you read it)

I like your style. Keep it up.

We need more corruption satire in Puntland.

Being vocal about xoolonimo is the road to enlightenment

Maybe they should start printing out fake money :siilaanyolaugh:
We might print fake money but we ain't ever gon eat porcupines:icon lol:

Besides I've heard the immigration office was closed at orders of FGS to prevent citizens of idooria from getting passports.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We might print fake money but we ain't ever gon eat porcupines:icon lol:

Besides I've heard the immigration office was closed at orders of FGS to prevent citizens of idooria from getting passports.
So making fun of a starving kid is a new wave huh. Wow you just a hit new low.:tacky:

You wouldn't see me making fun starving kids in the name of qabil.

So making fun of a starving kid is a new wave huh. Wow you just a hit new low.:tacky:

You wouldn't see me making fun starving kids in the name of qabil.

Lol I remember you saying that joke touched you so hard it converted you from being pro-union to a somali diid:icon lol:

Soft ass nigga imagine changing your whole political stance because of a few dirty fkd jokes:icon lol:

Gucci why don‘t you correct him Boqor is talking about something totally different even then he is providing incorrect information.

This topic is about the closure of the top courts in Puntland due to lack of funds.

Boqor is talking about the immigration passport issuing authority that moved to a new building and closed for a few days but have been reopened since after their move was completed.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol I remember you saying that joke touched you so hard it converted you from a sane human being to a somali diid:icon lol:

Soft ass nigga imagine changing your whole political stance because of a few dirty fkd jokes:icon lol:

Nah i was always lander but i went through my nationalist phases on this site esp when i first joined. But than i realized i don't know if i want to share a country with you savages :holeup:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Gucci why don‘t you correct him Boqor is talking about something totally different even then he is providing incorrect information.

This topic is about the closure of the top courts in Puntland due to lack of funds.

Boqor is talking about the immigration passport issuing authority that moved to a new building and closed for a few days but have been reopened since after their move was completed.
I wouldn't know cause i don't really follow news or make threads about puntland unlike your tribesmen who seem to have hard on for somaliland :heh:

Gucci I saw that you saw the first half of his reply and took offense to the porcupine comment but nevertheless if you had read the second part it is quiet obvious he is talking about something totally unrelated unless you believe passports are issued by courts!

Boqor are you from the UK? If so did you get your passport issued by the magistrates court or did the high court issue it?

Collect your passport from the high court!

(if you didn‘t get the satire ask your parent or legal guardian where you apply for new passports)

Abdiwali Gaas uses the fake money to pay salaries and wages for some workers and not even complete they go months without pay and then receive a few months.

The country is suffering as it is mismanaged economically by corrupt and incompetent Gaas and he is using the tactics of the Puntland government under Adde Muuse who had to result to printing fake money because all the money was going to Mogadishu as a Puntlander was President Abdullahi Yuusuf needed those funds.

It resulted in the complete breakdown of the economical situation of Puntland and it manifested itself with the loss of Laascaanood to Somaliland!

In Garoowe people had to employ private police to stop crime that increased when police did not got pay.

Who wants to work for nothing?

This is also the time where many people left the police and army to do something else. Some got involved in criminality at the high seas such as Piracy!

Constant mutiny and taking over of the State bank was in the news.

However Adde Muuse had an excuse though corruption (not from him) as he was often dubed to sign something which they said was for something but they told lies and incompetence.

Puntland is in this dire situation because of printing money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts