Puntland courts in the capital Garoowe closed since Thursday due to no wages

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highest courts in Puntland are closed for the fifth day after they have not received wages for their work.

Officials of the highest court said they will issue a statement regarding the matter.

The judiciary walk out is a stark reminder of the corruption in Puntland that has affected all level of government.

Under Corrupt Abdiwali Ali Mohamed Gaas the President of Puntland State of Somalia soldiers and police have several times staged mutiny where they occupied the State Bank in Garoowe and other large cities in Puntland and closure of the main exit road out of the capital.

A report by the Puntland independent human rights commissioner of Puntland said ‘Civil servants were paid only for 5 months in 2016 and in 2017 only 7 months’.

So for work of two years they only got paid for 1 year.

This was revealed by the human rights commissioner of Puntland in 2017.

Here’s she goes again.

Saahids posting style is hilarious.

He has a layout board that looks similar to this.

My Qaasing Framework.
Copy paste guide plate to triggering Puntlanders.

Title:

Include “Puntland” and a state institution with something controversial and or breaking.

Sample: Puntland (Fill in Institution) (Action word) (Xilibans name) (Random Date)

Body:

1st sentence:

Copy and Paste title again.

2nd paragraph:

*Note to Self* never give away the sources because you are the source. Great.

Open the sentence with corruption and add a random xiilibaans name to give authority to title.

3rd paragraph:

Ku tuur tuur.

4th Paragraph:
Agree there is a problem and blame another xiilibaan. *Use Gaas, Gaas fuels fire*

5th Paragraph:
(Insert name of white paper that many Puntlanders can recall within 18months)
*Note to Aniga* this will make it seem like an updated version nobody has yet read.

Conclusion:

Reply to self in comments until SLers snag the bait and carry the torch.
*Note to Aniga* Never @reply to someone, just say thier username without the @ —

Last edited:
We can't really talk about Courts in Somalia.

They got none of the protections, expertise or even a proper legal framework to work from (no complete constitution) or even funding.

Also I can't find the matter at hand on any independent site. I question it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There’s people like @Saahid Qamaan whos an ISIS terrorist sympathiser who wishes to see Puntland fall into the hands of terrorist organisations. Truth of the matter is Puntland is defending itself from terrorists in the mountains of qandala and galgala most of those terrorists are from somaliland seeking jihad recognition there’s no amisom present in Puntland so most of the government income goes towards the war on terrorism. With the little Puntland has they do an excellent job fighting terrorists insurgents hiding out in the mountainous regions..

Can no one take a terrorist sympathiser serious provide your source or did you get your information from the terrorists?

Courts in the capital were closed on Thursday due to lack of funds, the State already is in near collapse due to corruption and printing of fake money that resulted in inflation and economical break down not seen and that is reminiscent of the times of 2007/8.

The four years under Abdiwali Ali Mohamed Gaas President of Puntland ushered economic hardships that affects every aspect of living attributed to the failure of leadership and widespread corruption by Abdiwali Gaas, that resulted in printing money in order to pay some wages that return hiked prices and caused inflation!

Picture of closed courts due to lack of funds

29101927_1794272530642990_2450109092375560192_o.jpg

6B8EBBD6-E116-45F7-8A50-96867EB1D6DD.jpeg

Puntland human rights defender issued a report saying workers only got 1 years wage out of two for end of year report in December 2017.

The report captures the years 2016 and 2017 in which they got 5 months wages in 2016 and 7 months wages in 2017 respectively.

Abdiwali Ali Mohamed Gaas is accussed of corruption, embezzling money, printing fake money, inflation, incompetence and gross leadership failures that resulted in a crippled economy wide raging hardship in the Puntland State of Somalia!

large.jpeg

LarrythePuntite you scooped me out there! I am exposed now. I guess it was less difficult than learning how to use a ‘screwdriver‘!

People listen up, knowing how to use a screwdriver and not shying away from working boots will take you far!

Why do I suspect our Larry keeps a set of screw drivers in his car ready to take out at the slight confrontation?

Is it the glasses he is wearing?

Larry I suspect uses screwdrivers because he knows he could get away with it explaining to police why they are there lying around ready in his car.

Larry is from Canada and I believe he got his toughness from watching too many episodes of fictional Canadian Mountain Police tv shows.

(This was my attempt at satire tell me how I faired and if I need to brush up my skills in that dept if you read it)

Status
Not open for further replies.