PUNTLAND COURT SENTENCES AL-SHABAAB MEMBERS

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Garowe (PP News Desk) —The First Level Nugaal and Sool Court of the Somali Army today passed sentences on six young men wbo were found guilty of being members of Al-shabaab.

Abdirahman Isse Hussein, the Chairman of the Court, told the media that ”Ismail Abdullahi Ibrahim and Hassan Kulow Ibrahim, who were captured while fighting on Al-shabaab’s side against Puntland forces, were sentenced to life in prison”.

20201011_224607.jpg

The Court referred Mohamed Ibrahim Isaq,16, to the Ministry of Justice and Rehabilitation, for being a minor fighting alongside Al-shabaab.

The Court sentenced Mustafe Aadan Keerow, Bashiir Mo’allim Nuur and Abdulifatah Mo’allim to twenty years in prison each after they were arrested whilst trying to travel to Galgala mountains to join Al-shabaab fighters based there.

All the convicted men were accused of travelling from southern parts of Somalia to carry out acts of destabilisation in Puntland. Convicts have thirty days to appeal against rulings.

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
To think some people were upset, given the youth of the terrorists. Kkkkk, in PL we know how to deal with Khawarij bastards.

94235063bdeb4fcea520ece6d915a006.gif

Those 3 men appear to be apart of a certain demographic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We need to keep eyes on those people. :francis:

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
Puntland replaced Bantu construction workers with Hindi since they're more professional.
We need to find another solution for manual labour that doesn't involve Bantus killing us or posing a demographic problem.
Hindis do cheap work. Pakis I like.

Bantus do pose a significant thread to us. They went from 70k in Somalia in 1970, to over a million by 2003. Who knows what their numbers air 17 years later.

They have been breeding like rabbits, live on fertile lands, and have extreme ciil for ethnic Somalis. The fact that we housed so many of them outside of Bosaaso, our greatest hub of business, is absolutely baffling.

We can't sacrifice ourselves for false generosity. Let them live with the southern Somalis.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Congratulations to the PL intelligence forces,PSF and court systems for apprehending and bringing these southerners terrorists to justice and their swift justice.

I am glad PL government never lost track of implementing Aabo A.Y's hard and extreme ways of dealing and cleansing the terrorists from Puntland, I just don't un understand why would someone travel 1000s of miles to do a harm on innocent lives.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Puntland replaced Bantu construction workers with Hindi since they're more professional.
We need to find another solution for manual labour that doesn't involve Bantus killing us or posing a demographic problem.
Why not just do it ourselves. WTF. I do a manual labor every wknd. Ain't there's unemployment there? I swear I just don't understand these peoples mindset:stopit:

Why not just do it ourselves. WTF. I do a manual labor every wknd. Ain't there's unemployment there? I swear I just don't understand these peoples mindset:stopit:

You're a real man, real men roll up their sleeves and do any kind of halal work.

They're work-shy and would rather take money from a relative from the diaspora.

We have a serious disease in Somalia called "Kibir" but ironically, these people do manual labour in foreign countries :gucciwhat:

Someone show this langaab out.

Do actual work kulaha

I think it was in Hargeisa or somewhere similar where a man opened up a laundrette and people were making fun of him for doing "low-class" work.
Smh, imagine this level of kibir and stupidity.

There is so much work available in the Somali peninsula if people stopped the fake kibir and rolled up their sleeves.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I think it was in Hargeisa or somewhere similar where a man opened up a laundrette and people were making fun of him for doing "low-class" work.
Smh, imagine this level of kibir and stupidity.

There is so much work available in the Somali peninsula if people stopped the fake kibir and rolled up their sleeves.
I have a regular job, mostly telecommuting cus of Covid but I am currently helping remodeling my cadaan neighbors big Mcmansion house. We never knew each other and I was walking by the house and had a small talk with him about the project and what not. I told him I work from home now but I could help here n there for free cus am tryina learn about it incase I buy a house but dude offered me mad compensation and teaching me the ins and outs of the project and let me drop by on my own convenience. He has his son an another employee helping him but he's doing the bulk of the work.
Come to find out dude is a multi millionaire vice president of an HMO health management but he's working like a dog.
I don't understand the stigma associated with doing labor intense work. I actually enjoy it more than office work. It's like getting paid to exercise outdoors

I have a regular job, mostly telecommuting cus of Covid but I am currently helping remodeling my cadaan neighbors big Mcmansion house. We never knew each other and I was walking by the house and had a small talk with him about the project and what not. I told him I work from home now but I could help here n there for free cus am tryina learn about it incase I buy a house but dude offered me mad compensation and teaching me the ins and outs of the project and let me drop by on my own convenience. He has his son an another employee helping him but he's doing the bulk of the work.
Come to find out dude is a multi millionaire vice president of an HMO health management but he's working like a dog.
I don't understand the stigma associated with doing labor intense work. I actually enjoy it more than office work. It's like getting paid to exercise outdoors

Wow, Mashallah! That's really smart of you and inshallah will translate into big bucks for you in the long-term. I hope one day you can serve as an example for Somalis back home who are delusional. Btw, most women like men who can build things, it's a very masculine trait.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Was joking but learn as much as you can on this project.

Real estate is how ordinary people could become rich as long as they put in work.

That remodelling could probably increase the value of the property by 50-100k depending on the neighborhood. You can then take a loan on that equity and use it as a deposit for a new house worth about the same.

Do that just a couple more times and you have a multimillion dollar property portfolio.

It’s funny how you lot are forgetting that all of you are refugees in white mans country and here talking about sending people back to their lands. Well start with yourself and send your black ass back home first. :ufdup:

Last edited:
:nvjpqts: Rageedi

Trending