Puntland & China sign an agreement in Beijing, China to build Eyl port & Gaalkacyo airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
And Eyl-Garowe road

gmdistB.jpg

Weh0c5q.jpg

bWGW1pS.jpg

FW7A4RK.jpg

0gcHQ9K.jpg

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Tired of all these Photo-ops

CCECC doing Eyl-Garowe road was announced in 2017, get on the with the work!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
China: building key infrastructure projects for Muslims one minute, to putting Muslims in concentration camps the other......I guess money talks.

This picture will make rounds and rile up many though it is harmless. It says clearly Puntland State but those anti federalists will not fathom.

Their contention the two flags side by side.
61659091_663805970699593_281363951806054400_n.jpg

Tukraq it shouldn't the constitution adopted under President Faroole guarantees us freedom and provisions to deal with the outside world.

Everything is about agreements and rule of law. Ours is in lane with sanity.

This has been organised by the Foreign Ministry and Embassy in China and fall under the provisions of Federalism and Puntland constitution.

Tukraq

VIP
Tukraq it shouldn't the constitution adopted under President Faroole guarantees us freedom and provisions to deal with the outside world.

Everything is about agreements and rule of law. Ours is in lane with sanity.

This has been organised by the Foreign Ministry and Embassy in China and fall under the provisions of Federalism and Puntland constitution.
Thing is we’re practical our own nation anyways, might as well get it done on paper, the union with Somalia isn’t really benefiting us

Farm

VIP
And demolishing centuries old Mosques.

Sadly poor countries have to deal with devils due to their economies being so little and the economies of these nations being so large similar to how we worked with Russia even though they persecute Muslims.

Tukraq I am pro independent Puntland that is my natural position and that of Deni and Faroole administrations.

However a unilateral declaration of Independence is not attainable. We are the masters of politics and knew that hence we opted for Federalism and a constitution that gives us provisions and liberties at hand until there is a agreed constitution adopted universally.

This is how it works. If you want independence you work with the government and find a way like a referendum.

That is how the normal world functions. If you read and learn it is through that process that a country can become independent.

I would like to see transparency in handling tax revenue, that would be the greatest achievement in my eyes. We need local councils to publish how funding is handled.

If Gaas and his friends "allegedly" ruined the plans to build Garowe's hospital and renovate the highway due to corruption, who can stop Deni from doing the same??

Didn't @Reer-Bari expose the corruption of the new finance minister?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Thing is we’re practical our own nation anyways, might as well get it done on paper, the union with Somalia isn’t really benefiting us

No we must stay in the union and take the capital from the south and bring in bigger projects lets take advantage of the current system since we breath life into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts